Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Sasami ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N Tenchi Muyo! is owned by AIC and Pioneer and not by me. (ending dry and dull disclaimer)

The ideas in this story are mine though and if you'd like to use or borrow them, contact me first at ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com


Musings
Sasami
by RingPrincess


I love Earth. I don't see how Auntie Funaho could have left it like she did. The green grass and blue skies call to me, the sun rippling off the lake and the many things to do here. Running about, cooking and the people make me feel welcome. The fact that here on Earth no one cares that I am a princess, and no one expects me to act like one doesn't detract from being here either. Here too, I have friends.

On Jurai I didn't have such things. I had a nanny and gaurds, but they are not a real subsitute for friends and close family. I know mommy and daddy and Auntie Funaho have to work hard everyday so that they cannot always be with us children. My birth family is not at all like the family I have here.

Strange as this family may seem I know that they love me, just as my parents love me. They love me no matter who I am.

Which is good, because I don't know WHO I am anymore. Am I Sasami or Tsunami?

It is hard to tell, because I was so young when it happened. Did I die and Tsunami create a false me to present to my family so that they wouldn't worry? or did Tsunami die and become me? or am I and Tsunami just one person growing together, is she just going to be me and am I going to be her?

Ayeka tried to explain what Tsunami told them that night at the lake. She tried so hard, yet she seemed rather put out at the same time. I couldn't understand why she would be. So I just let it go.

She loves me.

That is what is important, I know my sister loves me.

Tsunami is correct, it doesn't matter what will happen to us. It matters that I am loved, that I am happy, now.

Even when it doesn't matter or isn't as important, it still matters somewhere deep in my heart to me.

You can only gloss over things so long.

Ryoko tells me that it doesn't matter what is going to happen to me. It will happen eventually and there is nothing I can do about it until then. She also says that they will all be there to support me as a family when it does happen.

My sister thinks that me being this way is all Ryoko's fault. I've forgiven Ryoko though. It wasn't her fault, so there really was little to forgive. I know, through Tsunami that she wasn't in control and I was the one who chose to see the tree ships that day. Ryoko is my friend and whether Ayeka admits it or not, Ryoko is her friend too.

We are closer than friends though, we are all sisters. We all like the same guy and well... of course they'll fight over him. And I'll egg them on just like a sister is supposed to do.

Isn't it more fun that way... I just remembered. Not only is there lunch to work on and books to read, yet I need to tell Ryoko and Ayeka...

--

END MUSINGS

when a child I thought like a child..... Sasami is quite the character... sigh...

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_prince ss2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenchimuyofanfiction/
http://www.thete nchireviewer.net