Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Noboyuki ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N Tenchi Muyo! is owned by AIC and Pioneer and not by me. (ending dry and dull disclaimer)

The ideas in this story are mine though and if you'd like to use or borrow them, contact me first at ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com

Note: Thanks go out to William "Thundergod" Nichols, without him this story wouldn't be half so good. ;)
Note: The Kiyone referenced in this story is Tenchi's mother from the OVA's. Not a certain Galaxy Police detective!

Musings
by RingPrincess

... of Noboyuki

All I want is to be a good father to Tenchi. I want to love him, to guide him, to teach him all the manly rituals, and to see him get together with one of the beautiful women under our roof. What self respecting father wouldn't? There are so many good choices for my boy.

Is it unfair that I want to see some grandchildren before I die? Before I return to my beloved wife in heaven?

Oh, Kiyone... You'd be so proud of our son. Perhaps not of me and your father, but of our son... or maybe you'd slap him upside the head for not making a decision as well.

Doesn't change the fact that we loved you and you loved us though. What did you see in me? I know what you saw in Tenchi, but what did you see in me. I'm not the greatest of men, not exceedingly handsome. I have to work the long hours. In all respects I think I'm perfectly normal.

Is that what you loved about me? Or was it that you could act completely normal around me and I treated you as if you were normal.

That is one thing our son has inherited if that is the case. He treats all the strange things about him like they are normal.

Makes me wonder what things would be like if you were still around. Could you help keep all these girls in line? Would you let Ayeka do the laundry? And what types of feasts would you and Sasami come up with? Mihoshi's antics, would they be funny? And what would you do with Ryoko? Would you drag Washu out of her lab? Would you two share advice about love and raising children?

If you were still alive, would Yosho eat with us more often? Who would beat him in Shogi more often, you or me? Or would he beat us both?

And the pictures I would take and the videos.

Oh Kiyone, how I miss you!

--

END CHAPTER!

This is the last chapter of Musings! At least until there are new major characters. I hope you enjoyed my series.

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_princess2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html
http://www.thetenchireviewer.net