Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Musings ❯ Mihoshi ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N The owner of Tenchi Muyo is actually Pioneer and AIC and some author, whom I give many thanks for creating such a wonderful universe and characters and a truly unique situation. Cheers.

however the ideas in this story are mine, if you wish to use them contact me FIRST at either ring_princess@hotmail.com or ring_princess2001@yahoo.com the worst I'll say is no.


Musings
Mihoshi
By RingPrincess


People think I'm an idiot or a bubblehead. I know that. The kindest they generally call me is an airhead.

I don't mind. I know that it is true. I have faced this long ago and just given up on trying to change what I am.

You can't change who you are and I am a ditzy, clutzy blonde. I have accepted this.

Okay, so I can be oblivious or seem to be. However my reports are the most detailed on the force. I mean I report EVERYTHING, you never know when something may be important.

I also draw pictures.

My grandfather called me a genius once.

So there you go, I am a genius in disguise.

My life isn't perfect though and even my happy demeanor can't change that. I know why I am here at Tenchi's.

I am here to spy on them.

TO SPY on my family, this shames me and the fact that I love Tenchi makes this worse.

Not that I stand a chance of course. I have accepted this as well and my feelings are slowly changing to one of just being siblings, being family. I have never had a family like this before.

I know that if someone captures me, Tenchi and the others will go after me. It isn't like that where I come from. I mean the Galaxy Police take care of you, but to go after you when your kidnapped or lost, well they don't. Oh, perhaps because I was the Grand Marshals granddaughter something MIGHT happen, but I doubt it.

Oh, Grandpa loves me, but when it comes to my wellbeing if I am caught by pirates or terrorists or something like that, his hands are tied, because of his position. I don't even think he'd do something as a private citizen, like send private dectectives after me.

Tenchi and the others will always come for me.

Another thing that often bothers me is that my partner hates me. Kiyone is so ambitious and so work oriented. It isn't like I haven't TRIED to be rid of her, but the GP keeps placing us back together.

We keep being promoted too. How bothersome, she can't leave me because she'll lose the promotion and. . .

If she had the chance I don't know if she would even leave me.

I'm too lucky. She's told me this over and over since we met. 'You are just too lucky Mihoshi. Your ways should get you killed but NO, you always land on your feet. You must have nine lives to be so clutzy.'

Nine lives and landing on my feet, just like a cat. . .

concentrate Mihoshi.

cats. . . ryo-ohki is so cute, so much like a cat. . .

oh drat, there goes my train of thought.

--

END MUSINGS

*Okay, this was extremely difficult to right. I just don't do stereotypes like her well. . . I hope you liked it*

Questions and comments should be sent to one of the emails below! Check out my websites... and tell me what you think please.

RingPrincess
ring_princess@hotmail.com
ring_prince ss2001@yahoo.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ringprincess/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenchimuyofanfiction/
http://www.thete nchireviewer.net