Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect Princess ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Perfect Princess
Chapter 3 :Be Strong, and Face thy Destiny
Lady Sapphire

-----

"Do not concern yourself about my age; concern yourelf with 'can I do this right'."

-----

Disclaimer:
Claimer:
A/N: Ok, Asuma, Captian Masta'ir, and Nosko belong to moi. If, for some reason, you want to use them , just ask, and I'll most likely say yes.

-----

Once we could see the inside of the ship, you could tell that the captain and his sister were very well off. Tapestries of every size, and material hung from the ceilings, and statues or other ornaments sat on the floor or little shelves in the walls.

"Well, would you like to look around first, or should I have Asuma show you all to your rooms?" Naithra inguired after a minute or so.

I looked over to her.

"Yes, I suppose we should know where our rooms are; then we can always look around the ship."

"Very well your majesty. Asuma, take our guests to their rooms." She turned to the manservant, giving him his orders.

Next she turned to her brother. "Do you wish to accompany us, brother?"

Masa'ir shook his head. "No, I don't believe I will. I have to go take care of the ship, and get ourselves on our way home. If you will all excuse me; I leave you in my sisters care." He turned on his heal and left.

"Well. Shall we?" Naithra spoke again, pointing down a hall. We didn't get far when she stopped.

"It was nice meeting all of you, but this trip has taken a bit out of me, and I am getting tired. I will see you all later. Asuma will take care of you, and a servant will come to get you for dinner. 'Till then." She curtsied, and went into the room.

We walked some more, and once again stopped. Asuma, seeming as he didn't like to talk, pointed to me, then the door.

Quietly, I walked forward as he opened the door. I turned around to look at the others, then nodded to them, and went into the room.

Sighing, I closed the door, and looked around the room. It was a large room, with a giant bed, and many other pieces of furniture.

Even though it was around mid-morning on Earth, I suddenly felt very tired.

Before I knew it, I had reached the bed, and was asleep as soon as I touched the pillow.

*******
Hello!? Is anyone here!?

Where am I ? Why is it so dark..?

Tenchi ..? Ryoko ..? Sasami ! Where are you!?

-Do not be afraid, young princess.-

Who are you? Where am I?

-I am a friend. Do not be afraid of this place.-

What is going on ?

-There is danger on Jurai; be careful of those whom live in the Court.-

Wha-?

*********

"Ayeka! Wake up!"

The voice cut through the mist, the dream that strangely frightened me so.

"Wha- !? Sasami? Whats the matter?"

"You screamed, and I came to see what was wrong."

Her little face seemed lost, scared. A reflection of what I felt inside.

For her sake, I smiled. "I am alright Sasami. It was just a dream. Go on back to bed now."

She nodded, and turned to go, when the door opened. Tenchi stuck his head in the room. "Are you okay Miss Ayeka? I heard you scream from down the hall - "

"I am fine, Lord Tenchi. It was just a dream."

He nodded, satisfied. The quietly closed the door, walking out.

"Ayeka?"

"Yes Sasami?"

"Can I stay in here with you tonight? I don't wanna go back to my room, its scary walking down that hall in the dark."

I smiled. Not one of my 'smile so everyone will be happy' smiles, but a true smile.

"Of course."

She crawled up onto the bed, wiggling under the covers. The lamp, which was on the little nightstand next to me had been turned on. So I reached over to turn it off.

I had just closed my eyes when I felt something snuggle up next to me. Looking down, I could see Sasami there, with Ryo -ohki next to her.

"Good night Sasami." I knew she wouldn't hear me, she was already asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

So, whatcha think? Good? Bad? Insightful? PLZ REVIEW!!

Also, I am going on a vacation for about 3 weeks, so you won't see anything new out of me until I get back. But hey, here is Chapter 3, leaving you in the suspense of 'when are they gonna get to Jurai?'

Laterz peeps!!