Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Perfect Princess ❯ Ch. 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 13: Infiltration

*****

"Lets your dreams and heart know no bounds; push yourself to the limit, and never give up."

*****

We turned away as the she transformed, because the light was so bright.

When the light faded, we turned to look at her. Instead of her floor-length ball gown, she wore the fuku that marked her as Sailor Sun.

She motioned for us to gather round in a circle, and join hands.

"Now, whatever you do, do not let go of each other. And when we get to the ship, be careful. We don't need them getting anymore important royals. Ready?"

Everyone nodded, and Ryoko muttered something under her breath.

Katarina, or Sailor Sun, nodded, ignoring Ryoko's remark.

She said no words, but there was a sudden flash of light. For a moment, I could see nothing.

-----

Once the light faded, and we could all see again, I gasped.

We were inside the ship!

Ryoko's look changed from one of annoyance to one of interest.

"So, princess's CAN do something useful once in a while afterall. What else can you do?"

Katarina glared at her, purple eyes plainly saying 'if you don't shut up you'll ruin everything!'

What was more amazing, was that Ryoko shut up.

"Anyone who has something - some kind of power or weapon, anything - better get ready to use it. Onyx probably sent guards along."

Tenchi got out his sword; Ryoko hers. Kiyone and Mihoshi took out their guns, ready to blast anything dangerous.

"Attack! Destroy them, all except the Jurian girls!" The attack came down so quickly and by such surprise, no one knew where to turn first.

"Be careful! Guard Ayeka and Sasami!" Katarina's commanding voice rang out above the chaos.

The- creatures, were relentless. I kept Sasami as close to me as I could, but with no way to defend ourselves, it was pretty useless.

"SOLAR FLARE!" The shrill yell came out, followed by a blazing fire. Nearly all the monsters were caught in the flames.

Any of the other monsters not caught in the flames ran, to leave the hallway in a dead silence.

"What was that all about?" Washu had her dimensional computer out, analizing something.

"Apparently, they got scared off by the fire..."

"Umm...guys..." Mihoshi wimpered about something.

Kiyone waved a hand at her in a 'hush' motion, not even looking at her. "Not now Mihoshi."

She started whimpering again. "But..."

"Shut up Mihoshi!" Ryoko snapped towards the blonde.

"But they're BACK!!!!"

This time, we all turned around.

"Oh...well why didn't you just say so?" Ryoko said in a nonchalant manner.

We all started fighting again. Sasami and I would do what we could to fend them off from us.

The attack came suddenly, and unexpected.

One of the creatures came up behind us; and quickly knocked Sasami to the ground. Ryo-ohki jumped up, trying to claw at it, but got knocked to the floor as well.

Both were unconsious.

I heard someone scream....then nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well peeps, Ch.13!!

~Lady Sapphire