Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Summer Breezes ❯ Chapter 1 ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summer Breezes

By: Celeste Jacobs

Chapter:1

Rated: PG-13

Email: templeofmyheart@msn.com

Ryoko gazed at the stars that night on top of the Masaki house roof. She let out a sigh and her eyes drifted towards Ayeka laughing at something Tenchi had said. Why did Tenchi not share funny things with her? Why didn't he sit with her under the stars? Ryoko choked back the tears that threatened to fall. "I have to be strong" thought Ryoko. Ryoko looked towards the couple again and her heart broke into a million pieces when she saw Ayeka kiss Tenchi on the lips. Ryoko teleported to her room and laid down on the bed and cried.

"I'm sorry Tenchi" said Ayeka with a blush. "Um..That's ok" replied Tenchi with a blush. "So, you liked it?" asked Ayeka. "It's just that I'm not ready to choose a girl, Ayeka" said Tenchi as he got up to leave. When he left Ayeka sat there with a frown on her face. "It's that demon woman!! She will pay" whispered Ayeka harshly.

"Tenchi, have you seen Ryoko?" asked Sasami. She was finishing up the last of the dishes when Tenchi had walked in. "No, I haven't, do you need her for something?" asked Tenchi. "No, it's just that usually she's here watching T.V. with Mihoshi at this time of day" said Sasami. "Would you like me to check on her?" asked Tenchi. Sasami shook her head no. "She's probably tired" said Sasami. Tenchi nodded his head in agreement.

"You know that Tenchi will never love you" said Ayeka to Ryoko. She had found Ryoko crying in her room and decided to take advantage of Ryoko's venerable state. "That's not true!!" yelled Ryoko. She was trying to wipe the tears away but they kept on coming. "Look at you!! You're a blubbering idiot!! Tenchi wants a refined woman like me" said Ayeka. "Stop lying Ayeka!! You are nothing more than a worthless brat!!" said Ryoko. Ayeka grew angry at the comment and slapped Ryoko in the face. "What's going on here?" asked Tenchi. He had all the commotion downstairs and came up to investigate. Ayeka's shocked expression changed to that of a sad one. "She slapped me Lord Tenchi" said Ayeka as she held her hand against her cheek. "How could you Ryoko?" yelled Tenchi with anger. "I didn't do it Tenchi!!" said Ryoko. "I thought you changed Ryoko, now you're lying to me" said Tenchi. "Please Tenchi believe me!! Ayeka slapped me!! Believe me!!" pleaded Ryoko. Tenchi would not listen to it. "Get out Ryoko and never come back" said Tenchi with venom in his voice. Ryoko's tear filled eyes stared into Tenchi's cold ones. Ryoko tore out of the room and the last sound that was heard was that of a door slam.