Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi And Co in Tokyo! ❯ Shall we move, my Dear? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Ryoko was the first up today. Everyone else was sleeping in. She walked around, quietly, humming. She heard a noise, the post, and went to collect it. It was mostly bills, and junk, but there was one thing that caught her eye. It was addressed to her and Tenchi. But it was covered in silly hearts and faces. There was only one person Ryoko knew who could make a heart look so unromanic. She opened the envolope decorated by Amagasaki. The girls must of come to an agreement with the boys, since the letter inside was nice and neat. The boys do the envolope, and the girls do the letter, or most of it at least. At the bottom was Tenchi's friends usual trade mark signing, and her girl friends' indavidual signitures. Ryoko looked at the letter.
"Dear Oh lovely Goddess, and Tenchi Muyo (Ryoko wondered why they had given him that name, since to her, he seemed much more successful), How are you two? When is the happy day… Er… days, or are neither dates announced yet? You are going to invite us to the wedding, right? Well anyway, we heard one of your lady friends is going to start High-school round here soon, so we all thought maybe you two should move into an appartment round here again, so it will be like the good old times. Tenchi would get mangled by Amagasaki, and Ryoko could chat to us girls about utter trash, and mangle Amagasaki. We all have good jobs, and since you both did the best in our class, you two will probably have no trouble finding good jobs. And if you worry about leaving some of your friends behind, then I am sure until you get a big enough appartment, that extremely crazy little girl can think up some "ingenius" way to bridge the distance. And please tell us more about the new girl, as Ami will be teaching her. Well, reply soon,
Signed,
Your girlfriend in Tokyo, and …."
Ryoko laughed quietly at the letter, and remembered those years, all the bullies she had beaten, all the times she had turned Amagasaki blue with a head lock, and how the girls had taught her the best way to use makeup. She then remembered her second date with Tenchi, and smiled.
"Sasami is going to love it…"
"School? Yeah we sure did…"
Ryoko turned to see Tenchi walking down the stairs, rubbing his eyes.
"Ah, just the man I wanted to see… Well, I always want to see you, but got something for you…"
She handed him the letter. Soon he started sniggering. Finally he burst out laughing, and handed the letter back.
"Yeah, we must go. Sasami could do with the company, and it will be fun. And Tokyo may be a good place to bring up a child…"

Kagato looked out through his window. One of Tenchi's old friends was standing infront of his desk.
">Ahem< Mr Juri?"
"Ah yes, now boy, you're a friend of Tenchi Masaki. I am correct."
"Er… Yes sir."
"I know I am correct, it was a statement…"
"Oh…"
"He is engaged to a Girl named Ryoko, I am correct."
He was not going to be caught out by that trick again. Kagato deeply worried him, and he was glad he was much lower in the company, and did not see him much.
"I was wondering… Could you plan a little date, as I wish to meet the couple. I have meet the girl before. And maybe Mr Masaki would like a job here…"
"Oh! That's great! They are planning to move to Tokyo soon, as a friend of theirs is going to go to school near here, and of course, they will be looking for a job…"
"Is that so… Well, please tell them I would like the pleasure of meeting them… You may go."
"Thank you sir…"
He hurried out, glad to be dismissed.
"This is most interesting… Wouldn't you say, Nagi?"
A seat in the shadows of the Corner of the room, Nagi sat.
"Yes. So the prey is coming to us? Save me the job of hunting them down…"

Yugi was training outside with Grandfather. Sasami was watching. Ryoko and Tenchi walked up, with everyone follwoning behind them, Ryoko holding a camera.
Washu:But my 3D one would be perfect! If you are thinking about last time, I have worked on it much since then!
Ryoko:Last time? I think I was ill them, what happened last time?
Tenchi pointed to where a moutain peek should have been.
Ryoko:No. This Camera will be fine Washu.
Ayeka:Why are we taking another group photo? It's for Sasami right?
Ryoko stopped.
Ryoko:Partly.
Yugi had stopped training to greet the new arrivals.
Yugi:Hello Ryoko. Hello Tenchi. I think I am about really for school!
Tenchi:That's great! Now can everyone get in position for the photo?
They got in position. Everything seemed perfect while they were waiting, but the spilt second before, Mihoshi tripped, and almost everyone was falling in the photo, with an expression of dread on their faces, apart from Tenchi and Ryoko, who kissed.
Tenchi looked at the photo. Ryoko looked over his shoulder.
Ryoko:Yep, that captures the average scene in this household perfectly. I am going to miss it…
Ayeka:Well only Sasami and Yugi are going, and I am sure Washu can get the portal up again… But it isn't just Sasami and Yugi, right?
Tenchi Ryoko nodded.
Ryoko:We thought it would be nice to see our old friends, in the city, and it might be a good place to bring up the child.
Everyone looked shooked. Mihoshi started crying.
Ryoko:But I am sure we will be able to do load of visiting!
Silence.
Tenchi:Just that, we thought, we might like a bit more privatacy.
Silence. Ayeka went red. Mihoshi looked confused.
Ryoko:Please. Don't make this harder than it has to be.
They nodded. Silently, but they still nodded. Grandfather looked up at the wind, as though he heard something. But it seemed as though he hadn't after all.

Mit:They are moving apart.
Pai:But more into groups, not entirely separated.
Akito:Maybe that's where Yugi went wrong?
Pai:I see where you are going. They noticed they were being separated, I saw, when I looked at Past.
Taki:Maybe we should study Past more carefully concerning this group.
Pai:Though I did notice one thing that could be used to our advantage. She used he little shadow.
Taki:Ah yes, to tempt the boy?
Pai:Yes. And this tempting took place where He is now moving.
Taki:Ah yes. Then maybe his lost love should return and make him happy? Yes… If that happened, they would split further, but not too far. And it needs hardly any work.
Akito:They won't know WHAT HIT THEM!
Taki:Indeed.
Her eyes glowed, and darkness fell.