Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ Old Friends! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: Old Friends!
 
~~~Tenchi's POV~~~
Ok, It was early in the morning. I had eliminated Ryoko, Mihoshi and Ayeka. Only few remain. I finished my practice and Sasami dished up breakfast, Ryoko was in bed because of a hangover. She forgot that the sake she drank was Washu's. It is a special sake that is extremely strong. You are wasted after one sip. Ayeka was with her guardians watching soaps. Washu had just finished yet another invention. Mihoshi blew it and Kiyone lost yet another promotion. We all gathered around the table and began to eat. It was too quiet. I decided to break the irritating silence.
“So…” I started, “Mihoshi, you look like your dying to tell a secret.” Mihoshi struggled to keep it in. “Ok, I'll stop.” I smiled. I looked at the window and something moved. It looked like blonde hair. I decided to ignore it. Sasami looked a bit depressed. “What's wrong, Sasami?” I asked her.
“Huh? Nothing… I'm okay.” She replied to me.
“Oh, okay.” I continued my food. Sasami finished quickly and she left to start the washing up. I walked into the kitchen after finishing my food.
“Hey, Sasami. How's it going?” I asked her.
“Oh, it's going just fine.” She replied. I looked at her face; she had gone red in the cheeks, not a deep red, just a soft crimson. I smiled.
“That's good. It just looked like something was bothering you. You're still mad at Ayeka aren't you?” I asked.
“Yes… it wasn't fair.” Sasami replied. I decided to tease.
“Well, overall I might have chosen you.” I said, I moved my face near hers. She turned away from me in embarrassment and turned a deeper red.
“Tenchi…” She said. “Please… don't tease…” She asked.
“Ok, I'll stop.” I said. I burst into laughter and left the kitchen. I had to go a pull out some carrots for Ryo-ohki.
 
Authors notes: At this point, I decided to change from First person to normal. I am just bored with this style. Sorry. So now there is normal, Ryoko and Ayeka, and Sasami POV. At least, I will try. To continue… normally.
 
Tenchi walked out towards the carrot patch. Sasami ran after him.
“Tenchi!” She called.
“Yes, Sasami. What is it?” Tenchi replied, turning to face her.
“You're forgetting you're lunch.” She said handing him his lunch for later on.
“Thanks Sasami.” Tenchi replied.
“No problem, Tenchi.” Sasami said, facing the ground with a blush forming above her cheeks. Tenchi rubbed her right cheek.
“This cheek is warm, Sasami. Thanks for the breakfast. It was lovely.” Tenchi said. Sasami looked up at him. She closed her eyes and smiled.
“That's all right, Tenchi.” She said. Tenchi went off to work in the fields. Sasami returned inside. She closed the windowed door and lent back on it with a blush as she trailed off into thought. Ryo-ohki looked up at her, confused. Washu came over.
“Sasami…” She said.
“Yes… what is it Washu?”
“I need some analysis on everyone's body.” Washu started.
“Everyone as in all us girls.”
“Bingo.” Washu winked.
“Okay, what's it about.” Sasami asked.
“I want to make a prediction on whom Tenchi would mostly desire, and if so, I also want to make sure she can have children. I want to start with you.” Washu explained. She walked towards her lab.
“What's this got to do with me? I've already been knocked off the list.” Sasami said getting teary eyed.
“Ayeka made that choice, Sasami… not Tenchi. As far as I am concerned you and I are actually the most likely.” Washu entered her lab. Sasami waited for a few minutes. She walked into Washu's Lab.
 
Tenchi was working in the fields. He was picking the carrots out and placing them in his large basket. He stood and rubbed his head free of the sweat. Someone came up behind him.
“Lord Tenchi…” She said.
“Ayeka…” Tenchi said, turning to face her. A moment of silence flew past. Suddenly Ayeka ran and hugged Tenchi. Merely seconds later Tenchi grabbed her arms and pushed her away. Never before had he done that.
“L… Lord Tenchi…” Ayeka said surprised. “What's happened to you? You have changed. You're not the kind hearted person you once were.” Ayeka said.
“No… I've not changed. Neither have you. I've seen the light… you still need too.” Tenchi returned to his work.
“You only said I was not the one you love because of what I said to Sasami.” Ayeka said.
“Nah… I have plenty of reasons.” Tenchi said.
“I know you have feelings for me.” Ayeka said.
“Of course I do.” Tenchi said, turning around. “But it isn't love.” Tenchi said. Ayeka ran away crying. Tenchi returned to his work.
 
Sasami came out of Washu lab. She fell to her knees and nearly puked. Washu came out.
“Did I forget to mention it is a little uncomfortable?” She asked.
“Quite… what you did… it's sickening…” Sasami complained. She struggled to get up.
“Well… anyway. The results have come in. All I can say is that you're better than good when it comes to having children.” Washu said.
“What do you mean?” Sasami asked.
“Basically, you're more likely to have twins than a single baby. Whoever gets you pregnant aught to watch out. They'll have their work cut out for them.” Washu said.
“What about Tenchi?” Sasami asked, wanting Washu to tell her it was her.
“I can't say.” Washu said.
“Why not?” Sasami asked.
“Because… I need to analyse the other girls.” Washu said. “And until Tenchi chooses, I refuse to tell you or any other girl.” Washu returned to her lab. Sasami dusted herself off.
“What would it matter? Test or no, I know Tenchi will not choose me. Mainly because of the difference in our age. Heh… but which difference… the fact he is 7 years older than me… or the fact I am 700 years older then he?” Sasami went into the kitchen with a little giggle. She got out the ingredients to make for dinner for everyone. She heard someone walk in. Must have been Washu again. Not Kiyone cause she was out on patrol with Mihoshi, Ryoko and Ayeka were not around and the footsteps were somewhat feminine. Soft and calm. Besides, Ryoko would just appear out of nowhere.
“Hi Sasami.” The person said. Sasami turned around and gasped.
“Yugi!”
 
 
~~~Ryoko and Ayeka's POV~~~
It was later that day when Tenchi met up with Kiyone. He was letting her down.
“I'm sorry, Kiyone. But your promotion is the most important thing in your life. You just not my type of girl.” Tenchi said.
“I completely understand.” Kiyone said.
“Really?” Tenchi asked.
“Yeah…” Kiyone said. She gave Tenchi a hug.
 
In the bushes, Ayeka and Ryoko looked at them.
“I knew it!” Ryoko said.
“I thought those two were getting a bit too close.” Ayeka replied.
“What's she got that I don't huh?” Ryoko asked.
“Let's just wait until lord Tenchi is out of the way and we'll tackle her.” Ayeka planned.
“Deal.” Ryoko said in agreement. They waited. Tenchi let go of Kiyone and walked inside. Ryoko yelled and charged Kiyone. Kiyone reacted by grabbing Ryoko's arm and tossing her to the ground, naturally reacting by pulling out her gun and pointing it at Ryoko.
“Assaulting a police officer, huh Ryoko? You do know that's a federal offence.” Kiyone said.
“Yeah, I know.” Ryoko said.
“We would like to know. Are you and Tenchi official?” Ayeka asked walking up. Kiyone put her blaster away.
“No… he let me down just like you.” She replied.
“Then… it's Washu.” Ryoko said.
“What?” Said the other two.
“Think about it. Washu is the only one left.” Ryoko smirked.
“Now what?” Ayeka asked.
“We take down Washu.” Ryoko let out an evil laugh.