Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Destiny ❯ TRAGIC!!! Yugi dies… Attack of the Mokoshino Demon! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: TRAGIC!!! Yugi dies… Attack of the Mokoshino Demon!
 
The party was a massive hit… not. It was as dull as anything. The Music was corny, everyone was posh. Tenchi walked over to his old friend.
“Hey Tenchi! You made it.” His friend said.
“Yeah, bit dull isn't it Umanosuke. How bout a dance or something. Happy birthday by the way.” Tenchi said.
“Thanks. I think we can change the music a little more dance like, but nothing extreme like rock or anything. More like a type of slow but not slow dance, you know.” Umano said.
“You mean, not boring slow but not exactly all out rock either, right.” Tenchi joked.
“Basically.” Umano said. “Hey boys!” he yelled to the band. “How's about some better music. The one I gave you earlier okay.” Umano called. The band began playing some music. Everyone around grabbed a partner and started to dance in the middle of the room. (Spread out of course)
 
Tenchi walked over to the girls.
“So… who to dance with first.” He said. Ayeka and Ryoko really wanted to dance with him, only they felt rejected. “Sasami, care to dance?” Tenchi asked.
“Sure.” Sasami blushed. Tenchi took Sasami's Hand and took her onto the dance floor. Sasami was wearing a nice yellowy-golden dress; Tenchi was in a form of tuxedo, even though it is not considered one. Sasami wasn't able to reach up to Tenchi's shoulder, so she held the side of his arm. The crossed each other's fingers and danced along with the music.
 
Ryoko and Ayeka watched them.
“I can't believe Sasami actually beat us.” Ayeka said.
“I knew she would be prettier than us when she turned into Tsunami but I didn't think Tenchi would find her more attractive than us before then.” Ryoko replied.
“Yes, it is bizarre. We are more mature, older and wiser than Sasami. Yet, she is still victorious over the both of us.” Ayeka watered up in the eyes. Ryoko was nearly there.
“I can't stand it anymore.” With this Ryoko disappeared. Thankfully, no one saw her just vanish. Ayeka also left through the front door.
 
Washu was talking to the boys sat in the corner.
“So, do you boys like science?” Washu asked.
“Not really, we are more into sports and stuff.” The first boy replied.
“Sport? That's for the brutal and empty headed.” Washu said.
“Well, who asked you?” The third boy spoke.
“Yeah.” Said the second. The boys walked away from Washu, who was angry.
“Hmm… arrogant empty headed punks.” She said as she walked back over to Yugi and the police.
“So… enjoying yourselves?” Washu asked.
“Not really.” Said Kiyone.
“Yeah, there's not much food.” Mihoshi said.
“Mihoshi! That Table reaches out from one wall to the other, and it's covered with food. I know in your case that would only last an hour but still! There is plenty of food.” Kiyone frustratingly stated.
“But I want Chocolate cake.” Mihoshi cried.
“Well you can't have any.” Kiyone said.
“Why not?” Mihoshi asked sappily.
“BECAUSE YOU'VE EATEN IT ALL!!!” Kiyone yelled.
 
Washu turned to face Yugi.
“What's up?” She asked.
“I sense something evil nearby.” Yugi replied.
“Really?” Kiyone asked.
“Yes… outside.” Yugi said.
“Probably Ryoko.” Washu stated.
“No, not her. It's in the form of another.” Yugi said. Ryoko and Ayeka came back inside. The music finished, Sasami and Tenchi walked back over to the girls.
“What's up?” Tenchi asked.
“Yugi says there is evil nearby.” Washu said.
“Look!” Ryoko yelled. Everyone turned to face the window outside. It began to rain with beams of light headed straight towards the party. Everyone scattered. The place began to explode. Civilians and Umano ran away. A person flew in.
“Tenchi Masaki! It's time you died.” She said.
“Who're you?” Tenchi asked.
“I am Omunokoyuki.” She said.
“The Mokoshino Demon?” Tenchi yelled. The demon attacked again. Ryoko got in the way of Tenchi and deflected the blasts aiming toward him. Ayeka pulled a force field around him, Allowing Ryoko to attack the demon. Ryoko attack with her laser sword. The demon easily dodged. Ryoko got a few hits, but the demon was defeating her easily.
“Ryoko!” Tenchi yelled for his friend. Sasami was preying to her Jurian power. Yugi was watching the fight helplessly. Mihoshi and Kiyone pulled out their blasters and shot the demon, the bullets rebounded off some force field.
“It's not working.” Mihoshi called.
“Keep firing.” Kiyone yelled.
Ryoko was flung back towards the ground. Tenchi ran to her aid. The demon saw Sasami.
“Hmm… a Jurian? Her power will be a menace.” She said, she shot at Sasami with an enormous blast even Washu would have trouble surviving. Tenchi looked to where the beam was going, as did everyone else.
“Sasami!” They all yelled. The blast hit. A female voice cried out a horrific yelled of pain. The vision came into focus and everyone looked to see Sasami was standing up, she was not hit. Sasami looked at where the blast was still firing. (I never said it stopped.)
“Yugi!!!” Sasami yelled. Yugi was screaming in the force of the blast, eventually the blast stopped and Yugi was flung through the back wall.
“Hmmm… my powers have diminished. I will have to finish this later.” The demon said before leaving.
 
Everyone rushed over to Yugi.
“Yugi!” Sasami cried. Yugi was breathing lightly, almost not at all. “Yugi, please don't die.” Sasami cried a bit more.
“Quickly, we have to get her back to my lab.” Washu said. “We shall use my dimension passing invention. I completed it this morning.” Washu activated the portal and went in. Tenchi picked up Yugi and walked in. Everyone followed.
 
Inside Yugi was placed on a hover bed, Washu tapped at her computer. Sasami was holding Yugi's week hand. Tenchi was stood behind Sasami. Ryoko was hovering next to the wall. Ayeka was worried, standing next To Mihoshi who was blubbering all over the place. Kiyone was watching with sadness written over her face.
“In all my life, I've never seen a ten year old get so mortally wounded. Never.” She said.
“And she'll die from it.” Washu said.
“What?” Sasami called worried.
“There is nothing I can do… Her lungs are ripped. Her windpipe is bust, her heart is slowing. Her blood flow has somewhat stopped. There isn't anyway she's going to come out alive. I'm sorry.” Washu explained.
£You can't just let Yugi die. There has to be a way.” Sasami cried.
“Sa… Sasa… mi.” Yugi struggled. She was pulling on Sasami's dress.
“Yes, Yugi?” Sasami asked.
“I can… I can reincarnate…” Yugi said.
“Rein… carnate?” Sasami said confused.
“Yes…” Yugi said. Washu began typing again.
“Ah… Reincarnation. In order for Yugi to do that she needs a specific power and a host.” Washu said.
“What do you mean?” Tenchi asked.
“First off, only few races can reincarnate. Yukunaions, Jurians and Kokranios…” Washu said.
“I… I am a… Jurian.” Yugi said.
“And a host is a womb. The host is a woman… a mother. Get it?” Washu said.
“Sort of… but tell us to clear it up.” Kiyone said.
“Okay, Listen closely. Yugi has the power to reincarnate, but she will need a host IE one of us girls. She will transfer herself into that girl's womb and grow as if she was a normal baby. Only she would be herself instead of a newborn.” Washu said.
“I'm still confused.” Ryoko said.
“ARRR!!! Basically, Yugi will go into one of our wombs, grow up and be a baby Yugi! Get it now?” Washu yelled.
“Ahh…” The others said.
“I'll do it.” Ayeka said.
“I don't mind doing it either.” Said Kiyone.
“Me either.” Said Ryoko.
“I'll help.” Mihoshi called.
“It's Yugi's call.” Said Washu.
“Sa… sami.” Yugi said.
“What?” Asked the others.
“Sasami… I want… Sasami.” Yugi said.
“But…” Kiyone started.
“She's a child!” Ayeka finished.
“I don't care… its Sasami or nobody.” Yugi stated.
“But I…” Ayeka began. Yugi coughed blood…
“It's… Sasami… or… nobody.” Yugi said. Then she ceased. Everyone was silent. And it was silent. Not a sound was made. Not even little breathing from Yugi.
“Yugi…” Sasami started. “Yugi! Yugi!” Sasami cried.
“We have ten days to decide.” Washu said. Yugi then disintegrated out of the dust was a small red diamond. Washu carefully picked it up.
“See this. This is the reincarnation jewel. It has all of Yugi's life data.” She said.
“We should make a vote.” Kiyone said.
“Fine. Let's get Father and Grandfather and make a final vote to determine Yugi's fate.” Tenchi said.
“No! No vote. I'll do it.” Sasami said.
“No you will not Sasami. It's outrageous.” Ayeka protested.
“I get to choose what to do with my life, Ayeka. Butt out.” Sasami yelled at her. “It's for Yugi.”
“Then we will make the vote to see if Sasami is aloud.” Tenchi said.
 
Around the table, everyone was sat waiting. They had a piece of paper each. The wrote on it Yes or No. They handed them in to Tenchi.
 
Washu - Agreed
Ayeka - Disagreed.
Tenchi - Agreed
Nobuyuki - Disagreed
Mihoshi - Agreed
Kiyone - Disagreed.
Sasami - Agreed
Ryoko - Disagreed
Yosho - Disagreed.
 
“Well, the majority of the vote wins. Sasami will not be doing it.” Ayeka said.
“Tell me why you choose what you chose.” Sasami ordered.
Washu: “I want to analize Yugi's power. Can't do it if she's gone.”
Ayeka: “Sasami is far to young to have Children.”
Tenchi: “Sasami wants to do it so I agree that it's her choice.”
Nobuyuki: “It's worse than Teenage Pregnancy. It's child pregnancy. Not in my house.”
Mihoshi: “I like Babies.”
Kiyone: “A child pregnant? No thanks. I don't believe in Teen pregnancy but this. No way.”
Ryoko: “Sorry, but no. I don't like Yugi anyway.”
Yosho: “Against young pregnancies.”
 
Sasami sighed. “But I really want to.” She said.
Ryo-ohki walked up.
“Meow!” She said.
“Let's let Ryo-ohki vote too. She is a member of the household.” Washu said. Washu explained it all to Ryo-ohki, who sort of understood.
“Now Ryo-ohki. Walk up you Sasami if you think she should have a baby. Or Walk up to Ayeka if you don't want her too.” Washu instructed. Ryo-ohki looked back and forth from Ayeka to Sasami. Ryo-ohki Meowed happily and jumped into Sasami's arms.
“That settles it. The Votes are tied.” Kiyone said.
“No what?” Ayeka asked.
“We ask Sasami.” Tenchi said. “Think about it. Votes are even, it's about Sasami. Now it's her choice.” He explained. Everyone looked at her. She stalled but eventually smiled.
“Ayeka… if I liked you like I did before I would have said no. But I like Yugi a lot. I want to have Yugi like she were my own Child.” Sasami said.
“And so she will be.” Washu said. “Come with me Sasami.”
“Where to?” Sasami asked.
“To implant the jewel in your womb of course.” Washu said. Sasami stood up and walked with Washu into her lab.
 
15 minutes later, she came back out.
“Ok… now only one more thing.” Washu said. “The “egg” has to be re-fertilised.” Washu said,
“WHAT!” Everyone but her and Sasami yelled.
“Now this is completely outrageous!!!” Ayeka yelled.
“Stop, Stop. I'm kidding. The process has already begun.” Washu laughed. “By the way, Sasami.” Washu started.
“Yes Washu?” Sasami asked.
“Your pregnant now… so be careful. Cause even reincarnations can miscarry. We don't want that now do we?” Washu walked back into her lab. Sasami smiled and put her hand on her lower belly. She giggled.