Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Tenchi Muyo: Assassins Past. ❯ Chaos as Usual. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#1
Everyone was dreaming in the Misarki Household, but it was a weird dream…
Tenchi found himself battling a shadow, with several other shadows watching. The others were there too, but seemed to be preoccupied. There was some sort of massive engine, and also…. Tenchi woke up. He was sweating. Damn, the dream was already going…
Then he heard movement outside.
He sneaked outside, being quiet and stepped in a bucket. Yuk, he thought. He looked down the corridor and saw two Ryokos working away. He rubbed his eyes, and then remembered Ryoko could do that. Currently she was cleaning out the loo. Tenchi now realised that the bucket his foot was in was filled with soapy water. He suddenly realised it wasn't Ryoko's turn to do the Loo and wondered what she was doing. He looked at her…
She was calming down a bit these days…well calm for her at least…. Anyway, she was also getting more attractive…Tenchi double-checked that last thought, to make sure he actually had thought it. Yep. He had. Oh boy…. Now she had combined into one again…. and was bending over the loo…Oh boy….
"You know, I don't think her breast is drooping anymore…"
Tenchi first thought this as one of his thoughts…. then remembered he never thought Ryoko's breasts drooped. He jumped, forgetting he had one foot in a bucket, and ended up on the floor, with the bucket now on his head. "Oh," he said, "Good morning Washu…."
"Morning…"
"Tenchi! I am sorry, I thought I was going to be able to move that bucket before you woke up…"
Tenchi looked up into Ryoko's face. "Oh it's OK, err why are you cleaning out the loo, anyway?"
"Oh I have done all the chores in the house, even did some things that didn't really need doing, like sorting out the cupboards, anything really to avoid the loo, but had to get to that point eventually, and I couldn't go to the shine, as you lot might wonder where I am, well you probably wouldn't, but I thought it was best to wait first…. Hey I missed this cupboard…"
"Oh to avoid doing the loo……….Wait you… I meant why have you done any chores?!!?!?"
"Oh……I. …couldn't sleep, OK…"
Tenchi left it at that, there was something about the way Ryoko had said it. Ryoko then went to the cupboard she had just noticed. "Great," she thought to herself, "He's impressed, I'll do this cupboard, then the shine, and Tenchi will be real impressed!"
Needless to say, she wasn't concentrating. She reached up a box at the top, and then, on her tiptoes, got the box, and fell back. The contents fell into her face, and which included two gloves. Tenchi went to help her.
"Ryoko! Are you OK…?"
"Please, sir, keep away from me…It was an accident! Please, don't hurt me!"
Tenchi was shocked, then noticed that Ryoko was not talking to him, or anyone at all. Her shouting caused everyone in the house to come. Washu looked at Ryoko, and then sighed.
"She's having a flash back! Come on you silly girl, snap out of it!"
Washu began slapping Ryoko.
"Please, sir, I'm warning you, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Ryoko then pointed her palm at Washu, released a blast, and cowered away. Tenchi gently took her hand. "Ryoko, please, snap out of it."
A confused looking Ryoko looked up into Tenchi's eyes. "Err…. sorry…I-I-I I have no idea what I was doing…"
The others went to calm her down.
"Hey Hello? I was actually hurt here! Can I have some help?!?!"
"Washu, you did bring that upon yourself. Now Ryoko, relax…"
"No Ayeaka! I must go to the shine….I-"
"Ryoko, Ayeaka is suggesting the best thing for you to do now, rest. I am sure, she and Washu can do my chores they, like it was planned, can't you."
Ayeaka and Washu nodded to Yosho. "So, that's why she left the shine till last…. It was my chore.."
"Come on Ryoko, I'll fix up you some breakfast."
"Er…Right Sasami, but shouldn't you make everyone else's as well?"
"Oh Ryoko, of course I am silly…."
Ryo Ohki jumped onto her mistress' head. Everyone went downstairs. Except Washu and Yosho. "Tell me, Washu, who was that she saw in her flash back? Her father?"
"Don't be silly Yohso, her father is the masses, remember, HAHAHAHAHAHAA, It was probably Kagato, he did a lot of things to her when she was young…."
Yosho looked hard at Washu. Then he spoke, "yes, I see, of course, although I never knew Ryoko was once little…."
He then went down also.

"Washu, why did you have to make Ryoko so jumpy?"
"She would not of been any better if I had not slapped her!"
"Are you so sure, Oh well I am almost finished my side, how about your si-YOU HAVE NOT DONE A THING!"
"I've done this corner…"
"Washu, we've been here for quite a long time, I have finished my side, and will now be going back to the house to relax. I thought you would of preferred to get this chore over and done with, as I thought you wanted to do your research…"
"Ah, but help is on it's way…."
"What?"
"Hiya, You two! Left anything for me?"
"Ryoko? Why are you here… Oh I see, you are just trying to impress Tenchi, that's it, isn't it?"
"You've seen through me like a window! Hey err… Has Washu done only one corner, or did you do that for her?"
They both laughed.
"Well I don't have to do a thing now, so I don't care, weeeeeeeee!"
Washu threw her broomstick into the air, and through the door to the shine. Yosho came out, rather annoyed. He started shouting. Ryoko did not hear what he said, but only what the shadow from her past said. She started blurting out pleas. Yosho calmed her down.
"You had better go back to the house, Ayeaka, Washu, take back please….."
"OK Mister Yosho sir………"
When Washu started whistling, Yosho looked at her side.
"Actually Washu, stay and finish your chore…"
"Drat!"

Later on, back at the house, Ryoko was looking to really impress Tenchi. She walked up to Ayeaka.
"Err…Hi Ayeaka… Err….want to chat?" This should get a thousand brownie points…
"Why would I wan to speak to a scruffy, disgusting, space pirate like you?"
"Is this because I accidentally spilt some of that soup we had for dinner on you? Look it was an accident, I have already apologised, I'm sorry…You know you're right I am a Scruffy Degusting, conniving space pirate! Goodbye!"
"I never said conniving ……"
"Whatever……………………… 230;oh. Thank you for helping me back to the house earlier, I felt real giddy, thanks…."
"Oh……….You're welcome…I'm sorry Ryoko…"
Ryoko smiled and sat down by Ayeaka.
"This mean I'm forgiven?"
"Yeah, I suppose so, what you want to talk about…"
"Err…Normal things?…….er..like……."
"How about dreams?…….. I had a really weird one last night….Very vivid, I think it showed Tenchi being defeated…..Though I can't remember it…."
"It is not much to worry about…. Dark being often like to show themselves on top, even if they know it will never happen…."
"Dark whats?"
"Beings that are born of Dreams and belief, some are villainous beings, probably planning an attack…."
"Oh…..Er did you have a dream last night too?"
"Yes….I saw shadows…….trying to grab me….can me…..back………I have been having this dream all the time…….it it …it scares me…..I think my past is catching up on me…..my sins maybe…….."
"oh….er….Oh That Gackt guy is hot isn't he?", The Princess went red slightly.
"huh? Oh him, yeah I suppose so, but not even a tenth as hot as Tenchi," She giggled.
"Yeah, you can say that again…" She giggled also.
"But not even a tenth as hot as Tenchi"
"Er..I get the feeling you two are talking about me…."
Both girls look up at Tenchi.
"Of course we are hun, >wink< >wink< But this is girl chat, no guys allowed, so shoo shoo, >wink<"
"OK you two…," Tenchi left them, happy knowing they were getting on for once.
"So, Ryoko, why do you like Tenchi so much?
"Mmmmmm? Oh sorry Ayeaka, errr… Because I watch him grow up, and he is so different from everyone ….well almost everyone, I've ever meet. Back in the days when I hid out on Alpha Oni, most of the men I encountered were complete pigs, womanisers, and, well simply creeps. I had some friends there, who I went way back with, but they were still nothing like Tenchi…..Why do you like him? Mmm?"
"huh? Oh Well all those Dukes and such back at home were so insincere, I didn't notice it at the time, but they were, when I compare them to Tenchi…You mentioned Alpha Oni, I once knew someone who lived there…I sent them letters…. I lost contact after Kagato attacked the planet….."
"Ayeaka I'm sorry……..that attack……it was all my fault…."
Ayeaka decided to change the subject. That seemed to work. They talked for a long time. Tenchi walked over again.
"Hey, I thought I told you to shoo, >snigger<".
"Well Ryoko, it is almost midnight, so I thought you two had better be off to bed"
"Oh OK Tenchi. Night Ayeaka…"
"Night Ryoko, hope you have better dreams tonight.."
"No don't jink it!"
"Er…then Hope you have nightmares,…………involving you being turned to a carrot being chased by a cabbit!"
"Yeah…that would be a nice nightmare…. Night…"
And so they both went to their rooms. Ayeaka did have a nightmare again that night. In it she was a carrot being chased by a cabbit. The cabbit looked weird. It was black and red in colour, with its ears shaped into the rough shape of horns. Just as the cabbit caught her she woke up. She laughed at herself, lying up in bed, sweating a bit. The idea of that dream was just ridiculous. She then heard a noise. Someone was downstairs. She went down, and saw Ryoko working away. She, it seems, had not had so pleasantly weird nightmares. Ayeaka went upstairs again. There was something wrong with that window…..
She went over and lifted the blind. A massive eye stared at her.