Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Princess and the Demon ❯ chapter1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Tenchi Muyo...though i would love to have one of them with me...hehehehe

[chapter 1]

It was suddenly dark all over Juraian Main Castle. A day prior to this darkness, the KIng have received a letter from yoshire. It reads:

Your people must be kept in their houses, no one is allowed to go out, no children, women or men must been seen outside or i myself will kill them. The same goes with everyone in this castle, especially you royalties.

There was no signature, but the King understood that it came from the Demon...demoness (As noboyuki reported), and he have no intention of disregarding the letter. The King ordered all his subordinates and people to comply.

And now, this darkness have given each and every Juraian the creeps. Two destructing forces of evil will meet face to face. Who will remain standing...nobody knows, but everyone is praying for the demon to win. Choose the lesser evil...The Demon wins, they give the demon her demand, everyone is safe. If KAIN wins, they will all perish from his revengeful act.

____________________________________________________________

The demoness, Ryoko as called by her 'castlemates' is looking at the Juraian Kingdom. She knew that there is no other way to enter the Castle but thru the main gate. And she knows where to wait. She just needs the right time.

And then, after a while...the one she's waiting for have arrived...and she is gone.

_____________________________________________________________

The monster KAIN look at his environment. He was surprised to see a quiet place, 'it seems the King have prepared for my coming, i am excited to know what is in store for me' the monster thought as he slowly walks the grassland, and the green grass dies the moment he step on it, signifying a very dark aura coming from him.

He focus his gaze to main gate of the main Castle. HE slowly walk for it, but was taken aback when a woman, slender, semi muscular (hunky!!!!) body, cyan-colored, spiky hair, wearing a black and red body suit appeared before him. She is wearing the most intimidating smile he have seen in his entire existence.

"Who are you pertinent woman to cross my path of revenge?" The low growling voice, that usually sends shiver to every spine said, pissed.

The woman did not move an inch, "You were thinking what the King has in store for you isn't it?" The woman replied, smirking. She put her arms across her chest, leaned on the Kingdom's close gate, "There is no way you can get in without passing thru me...and to do that..."

"i have to kill you" KAIN finishes for the Demon, "And who are you?"

"Im the one they fondly called...the Demon of Yoshire" She said then bowed down as if giving respect to a royalty.

"Then...Jurai will be benefiting if i kill you" KAIN gave the woman a smirk

"And do you know why they call me the demon? the curse demon?" KAIN did not answer, "You don't want to know how your going to die?" added the woman, waving a single finger in front of her face, shaking her head

"Curse?" KAIN ask

"Anyone who looks at my face dies, dies a horrible death!" The demon said. KAIN gritted his teeth in anger. Then he gathered a ball of energy into his hand and throw it to the still standing demon. But before it hit the demon, a black shadow appeared before her, his blast of energy made contact to the shadow and soon it was swallowed. The energy is gone, the shadow disappeared leaving a smirking demon, "see? i told you" then she pointed her finger on the ground where KAIN is standing

KAIN look down, and for the first time, he was attack by a sudden 'tachycardia' as he saw the same shadow that engulf his energy ball slowly creeping on his legs, "What is this?" He shouted

"My curse...and it's not going to go away unless you die"

Soon the Shadow begans enlarging, engulfing the pinned monster, "THIS CANNOT HAPPEN TO ME!!!!" he shouted as he tried his best to get out of the shadow, but like a quick sand, the more he struggles, the faster the shadows eat him, until a greater shadow appeared at his back and wrap around his torso, squeezing the monster tightly. He is desperate, he wanted to move but he just can't, then as the shadow squeezed tighter, KAIN summon a great energy, rocking the ground which can be felt by everyone living, it was an earthquake everyone will remember for the rest of their lives, then it was combined with a roaring thunder and lightning that hits the shadow engulfing the monster, but to no avail. Soon the monster run out of oxygen, the rocking stop, and so the thunder and lightning, then the shadow give one last squeeze as the demon watch the monster being torn into half, a lower half, and an upper half, dark blood graced the ground. And finally, the shadow engulf the remains and disappear.

The KIng won

___________________________________________________________

The King was restless in his throne. He have won. The demoness have killed KAIN, and now...now is the time the demoness will ask for her demand. HE is anxious if the demoness will come there...if she does then everyone in the castle is in danger.

"A representative from Yoshire have arrived" the Kingdom's messenger announced. This news somewhat brought peace to the King

"Send the representative in"

2 woman arrived, one a bit older, but gorgeous, and one younger. They look much alike as if they were twins, if not for the age gap. The older woman step in front of the younger woman and bowed down before the King, "Your highness, I am Yosho, and the other woman is my younger sister Tenchi, we were sent here by Ry...the demoness to tell you of her demand in return of the service she gave your highness" then the woman stood up again and return to her place beside the younger woman

"Then..."the King smiled, "State her demand"

"The demoness wants the princess" She said clearly

Everyone in the throne room glare at the woman, the Queens expression is something everyone can remember

"She also said that, she is sure your not that prepared, she is expecting for you to deliver the princess at her castle in 5 days"

"This is impertinent!!!!" The King uproared, his face contorted with anger, "This is not part of a demand!" the King added as he look at his wives, then to his two daughters.

The older woman look at the younger one and nodded. The younger one put out a round machine and push a red button. The Machine automatically floated and show a holographic video of the emperror in a meeting with the juraian assembly

-I have this idea that the demon would demand for gold, perhaps women to satisfy him as well...or to rule over Yoshire, whatever the demon demands will not be a problem, as long as the demon kills KAIN-

"We beleive that the King's word is a law" the younger woman said

The King can barely breath, "The demon must be making a mistake" He said without an energy as he slump down on his thrown. The two queen sat on their throne as well, their face showed a feeling of resignation. The princesses were hugging each other, the younger one crying. "Who...among the princesses..."

"Princess Ayeka" the older woman cut the King, "The demoness said you have five days to deliver her, or she would have to come here and take what belongs to her...or perhaps...." the woman stop

"perhaps?" Funaho, her ususal calm face is blank, as if something is tearing her heart. Ayeka is her daughter, and she is what the demon wants

"Perhaps...she will continue what KAIN wasn't able to do"

This brought everyone in the room to gasp. The demoness can kill everyone if she like, it would be fast and easy for her.

Funaho look at his husband, then to her daughter Ayeka. Ayeka look back at her, tears starting to flow from her beautiful face, but deep inside the princess is anger, anger against the demon for what she is demanding is not fair.

there was a complete silence

"The demoness also ask us to tell you" the young woman look at Princess Ayeka, "You must not try to kill yourself, for if you do, she will come and get your sister instead." the young woman then smiled. A very sweet peaceful smile

'how dare she smile after saying that horrible sentence!' Princess Ayeka said to herself, "She's a demon!!!!!" the princess was out of words, and it's all that comes out from her

"Isn't she?" said the older woman, "I guess we have overstayed our welcome. Yoshire is very far from here, and dangerous at night. We have to leave" The two woman turn their back to the royalties, but the woman stop midway and look back, "I suggest you bring her in the day, you wouldn't want to encounter the other demons that is lurking around the castle of yoshire at night." then she smiled again and walk away. leaving a very silent room.

-end chapter 1-