Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ having fun ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Next Chapter

"Kakkarot actually did something wrong." said Vegeta with a impressed tone.

"Who is Kakkarot?" asked Ryoko.

"It's my Saiyan name," said Goku.

Just then, Bulma and Chi Chi walked in. Chi Chi had a look that could kill a planet when she saw that Ryoko had her arms around Goku.

"Hey, get your arms off my husband monster woman!" roared Chi Chi.

"Excuse me lady, I don't see a wedding ring on his finger," said Ryoko coolly.

"Goku, do you know Ryoko?" Asked a puzzled Bulma.

Vegeta just sat there with a smirk on his face. He was very impressed with Ryoko bringing out Kakkarot's behavior like she did.

Ryoko let go of Goku and left to the pool, but before she left looking towards

Chi Chi "Stop your frowning it doesn't help your wrinkles," laughed Ryoko, and Vegeta couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Silence Vegeta, treat our guests with proper respect." Said Bulma.

"How dare that monster woman flaunt her self like some kind of slut to my Goku-"

Chi Chi said with venom in her voice.

Before she could finish her sentence Goku teleported out of the living room.

***

Ryoko entered the pool area only to see Gohan drooling all over her.

"Excuse me Gohan but who is that?" asked Videl. Gohan just looked at her like `I don't know but she sure is sexy' look.

"Oh that's Ryoko Habuki. She saved my Mom from some thugs yesterday, and she's living with us," said Trunks.

Ryoko teleported behind Gohan and covered his eyes, "My you look familiar. Are you Goku's brother?" asked Ryoko with sarcasm in her voice.

"No, I'm his son," said a flustered Gohan.

"Miss Ryoko, show him how you go through stuff," said Trunks.

Gohan turned around, only to see Ryoko phasing into the ground, "Oh my gosh. Are you all right?" asked a worried Gohan .Ryoko phased behind Videl and pulled the strap to her bikini top revealing her breasts.

Ryoko phased back to where she was, and the only person behind Videl was Gohan.

Videl screamed, and slapped Gohan across the face. Ryoko laughed at Gohan and Videl's situation and Goten and Trunks laughed even louder.

"Wow Gohan you're quite the ladies man," laughed Ryoko.

"But...but...," Gohan couldn't even phrase a sentence out of his mouth.

How could you Gohan!" screamed Videl.

"It wasn't me it was her," Gohan screamed pointing at Ryoko.

"Well, well, well Gohan, I cant believe you would think I would do such a thing," said Ryoko in an innocent voice.

Goten, Trunks and Ryoko were all rolling around in laughter, until Goku teleported beside Ryoko in blue swimming shorts.

"Oh hey Goku, I was just having some fun with your son," laughed Ryoko.

Goku looked at Ryoko and then at Videl. She was missing the top part of her bikini and Ryoko had that part in her hands.

"Ryoko...why did you do that?" Goku tried to hold back his laughter as hard as he could but failed miserably. Videl and Gohan looked at him in shock.

"What can't a guy laugh?" Goku asked in an innocent tone.

Ryoko threw Videl's top back at her.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't resist," laughed Ryoko.

"I'm sorry Gohan" apologized Videl.

"It's all right Videl. No harm done," said Gohan.

"Allow me to make it up to you," said Videl. Before Gohan could say anything Videl grabbed him and gave him a kiss in the lips. She then went to go leaving Gohan stunned.

"Looks like Gohan got his first kiss," said Goku, as he patted Gohan on the back. Goten and Trunks thought it was gross.

"Hey Gohan, better go swim with your girlfriend" said Ryoko pushing Gohan into Videl, inside the pool.

"Hey Ryoko want to go for a swim?" asked Goku.

"Sure" responded Ryoko by putting her arms around Goku, and she whispered silently in his ear "She doesn't deserve you."

***

2 hours later

Krillin, Eighteen, Marron, and Master Roshi were the first ones to arrive and the next to arrive was Yamcha, Puar, and Piccolo. They were also the only guest to arrive. They all grouped together when Eighteen noticed Ryoko.

"Hey I know who you are," screamed Eighteen, and she pointed at Ryoko.

***

What is the relationship between Ryoko and Eighteen find out and I'll continue this story review please?

thanks to no doubt aqt i was able to read my own writing.*lol*