Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ The Tough Ones ❯ A Enemy? ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5

Masaki household daytime

"Washu, where are you?" Yelled Sasami, "Oh there you are. Washu do you know where Ryoko is? I haven't seen her in days?" Asked Sasami.

Washu just went back to her work, "Sasami you do know that Tenchi and Aeka are getting married?" asked Washu. Sasami nodded.

"All you need to know is that Ryoko is safe and happy, and that she is still on earth. So you don't really have to worry about her okay," said Washu. But, Sasami still had worry in her eyes.

"Sasami don't give me that look," said Washu. "All right I'll tell you where she will be, next week. She's going to be at the worlds tournament. We can meet her there.-You can tell everyone that we will be going," said Washu, before she went back to work.

***

gravity room Vegeta and Ryoko training

"Take this shorty!" Screamed Ryoko before she kicked Vegeta in stomach.

Vegeta grabbed Ryoko's foot, and threw her across the room. "Take what woman?" laughed Vegeta.

"Take this!" Said Ryoko from behind Vegeta and she blasted him ten feet away.

Vegeta saved himself from falling, by doing a back flipping.

Ryoko flew up to Vegeta, and started punching Vegeta. He was dodging and punching back.

Punches and kicks were exchanged for a few hours, until Ryoko tried to punch Vegeta with the last of her energy, and Vegeta did the same with all his energy. Which left Ryoko and Vegeta knocked out cold in the gravity room, which was set to 300 earth gravity.

Vegeta got up, turned off the gravity, and helped Ryoko up.

"You sure are tough for a woman," said Vegeta.

"You're tough for a woman too Vegeta," said Ryoko grinning.

Vegeta was about to insult Ryoko, but Bulma interrupted them.

"Excuse me! Could you two please keep it down?" Screeched Bulma.

"Silence woman! Do not take that tone with me." Screamed Vegeta.

"That's it, I'm shutting down the training room for a week," said Bulma before turning the video intercom off.

"Look at what you did Vegeta? You're a dork." Laughed Ryoko.

***

"I can't believe that man," said Bulma, walking towards the door. She heard a someone knocking, and she went to check who it was. When she answered the door, she saw a girl with reddish, pinkish hair.

"Hello, do you need something?" asked Bulma.

"Why yes, I would like to see my daughter," the red hair woman said.

"Excuse me? Is this some kind of sick joke?" said Bulma. Baffled that this young girl was here looking for her daughter.

"Miss, why are you screaming? There is no reason to scream at the greatest scientific genius in universe." Said Washu changing into her adult form.

"Wha- how did you do that?" Asked Bulma.

"I would like to see my daughter. May I please come in?" Asked Washu.

"Sure. What is your name and who's your daughter?" Asked Bulma.

"My name is Washu, the greatest scientific genius in the universe," said Washu turning back into her child form. "And my daughter's name is Ryoko," said Washu.

Just then, Ryoko and Vegeta were about to leave through the front door.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing here?" screamed Ryoko in anger. Vegeta and Bulma just watched the mother and daughter feud.

"Look, I don't want to see you because of Tenchi. Listen Ryoko, I want to talk to you, and your friends, about something important. I already told Tenchi and the others about what's going to happen," said Washu seriously.

Ryoko was about to leave, when Goku transmission in the middle of the room.

"Hey Ryoko," said Goku. But, Ryoko wasn't paying attention to Goku. Just the little red haired girl.

"Come with me, and I'll show you everything," said Washu.

"Um excuse me. Uh who are you?" Asked Goku.

"Why I'm the greatest scientific genius in the universe," cackled Washu.

"And who is that person?" asked Goku.

"It would be me you idiot," said Washu.

"Goku, my Mom has something to show us," said Ryoko in a bored tone.

"Your Mom?" asked Goku, "Where?"

"Me!" Screamed Washu.

Washu brought her holotop up, and teleported Vegeta, Ryoko, Bulma, and Goku to her lab.

"How did you do that?"

"Vegeta, don't ask," said Ryoko.

But it was to late, for the past two hours Washu explained the theory of matter, and its ability to shift objects when instructed to a degree.

By then, even Bulma fell asleep.

"Everyone wake up!" Screamed Washu.

"Mom, what in the hell do you want from us?" Asked Ryoko.

"There will be a tournament next week, and you are all competing. Am I right?" asked Washu.

Goku, Ryoko, and Vegeta all said "yes," and Bulma said "no." Everyone said "yes" except Bulma.

"I was detecting energy sources, and I stumbled on to a very dark power yesterday. Not only dark, but very powerful," said Washu.

"Is it evil?" Asked Goku.

"I cannot say now, but you might meet someone suspicious at the tournament. And if you do, I want Ryoko to follow them," said Washu.

"I don't understand?" said Bulma.

"Let me put it into words you can understand. I found a very powerful energy, but I can't pinpoint the exact location. The energy was very dark, but from what information I have. It doesn't exist." S aid Washu.

"If it doesn't exist, how do you know this much about it?" asked Ryoko.

"Its simple my dear. It's clinging onto a type of this world's energy. An energy source that can hold a huge amounts of power. and energy I cannot determine what kind of energy, but I think the energy is life energy. And if so, where else should you go the get lots of life energy?" Said Washu.

"The world's tournament. It will have the most powerful fighters on this planet, and they have the most life energy," said Vegeta.

"Correct Prince Vegeta," said Washu. " I just want you to be prepared Ryoko, that's all," said Washu.

"If you have any questions, ask me at the tournament. We will all be there Ryoko," said Washu.

"I will be busy looking for the exact location, so if you will excuse me," said Washu before teleporting Ryoko, Bulma, Vegeta, and Goku out of her lab and back to Capsule Corp.

" Could the day get anymore strange," asked Bulma.

***