The Bouncer Fan Fiction ❯ The Bouncer (Novelization) ❯ Slight Complications at Central Square ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter II: Slight Complications at Central Square

The three men were running to the train station while they were cut off at the central square by a MSF. Surprised Sion states, “Hey look, there’s one of those freaks!” Kou backs up towards hi comrades in a defensive stance saying, “Yeah, there’s a whole bunch of them…” letting his words trail out as he gets ready to fight. The only way out of the square, a gate quickly shuts and Volt states with his back to Sion and Kou’s, “Tch, I don’t think they’re gonna let us through…” and without second thought Sion screams, “Then lets waste ‘em!” and all three run full speed towards the MSFs. All three men knowing what moves to expect from these guys now know how to fight them this time, dispatch of the five soldiers quickly, Sion doing a double spinning jump kick to one and then doing a flaming uppercut and knocks him out. Volt is blocking two guys at once, he then does a shoulder charge hit where it knocks the one guy in the air, he then he head butts the guy right in front of him causing him to stumble backwards, he then grabs the guy who’s falling by the feet and than swings him down slamming him into the other MSF. Kou was fighting the last two guys easily dodging the attacks he then saw Volt so he knocked the guy to Volt who grabbed the back of his head slammed it on the ground and as if almost on cue Sion runs up and does a soccer ball kick to his face. The last guy who seemed scared started to run but was knocked out by an unexpected clothesline from Volt. Looking down at the last guy Kou states, “You just stay outta our way, we got bigger fish to fry.”

The gate opens up and they start to run towards it but suddenly Sion stops and notices something. He looks up on top of the gate and sees a black panther, but there’s something strange about it, something…familiar, but its like nothing he’s ever seen before. It seems to have this weird shine to it, is if it was made of satin or silk and it is look Sion strait in the eye, and just as it mysteriously appeared it jumps off the gate and vanishes into the night. Volt and Kou seeing what happened themselves where just as bewildered as Sion. After a few seconds of silence, Volt breaks it by asking, “You recognize that black panther?” Sion answers, “No…” and Kou realizes, “Whoa, lets get going or we’re gonna miss the train!” Still in wonder Sion simply stated, “Yeah…” and started to run towards the Central Station.