The Crucible Fan Fiction ❯ Honey & Sugar. ❯ Lust. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Milo was walking around the circus trying to find something to occupy himself with, until someone sticks their foot out and he falls face first, his curls splayed around his head as he hears laughter.

 

“Oops, sorry honey, looks like ya tripped.” Milo looks up knowing damn well it was Jax being a dick. He groans, flopping onto his back as he flips off the other. Milo glares at the rabbit and gets up with a scoff. Jax targeted him knowing damn well that he was the only human-looking one out of them with the exception of claws, sharp teeth, and a forked tongue. (among other things.)

 

"Oh c'mon, don't be like that, it was just a joke." Milo walks away muttering, “Joke my ass.”

 

“C'moooooooooon, you're overreacting, honey!”

 

“Don't call me honey!”

 

“Stop running away then!” Jax finally catches Milo's wrist, and then swiftly pins him up against a wall, the smaller narrowing his eyes at Jax. “Can’t exactly run away if you’ve got me pinned up against the wall like this,”

 

“Then that means it’s working,”

 

“Let go before someone takes this the wrong way, dipshit,”

 

“Only if you say please,”

 

“Oh, fuck you,”

 

“Here? Oh, you dirty boy.”

 

“You’re an asshole.”

 

“You are what you eat, darling?” Milo makes a face and then asks, “How long did it take you to come up with that one?”

“Not long at all-”

“That’s unsurprising. You don’t have anything up there anyway.”