The Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Hand ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I was walking through the Palace of Twilight in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, searching out the glowing orbs called Sols that would give me the power to slash through the Shadow Beasts. I groaned upon entering yet another room filled with Twilight smog, which turned me into my wolven Twilight form while within it. The Sol was on the far wall, clutched in this creepy looking hand. After debating for a moment on the best way to free it, I finally decided to just beat the tar out of it. I shouted a brief “Huzzah!” when it dropped the orb before high tailing it out of there…the room was rather creepy. I was pleased to see that the Sol banished the infernal smog, but my happiness was short lived. When I was about halfway across the room, the strangest sound filled my ears. Turning, I stared in horror at the hand. It was floating towards me! Switching to instinct mode, I ran to the door…or well I sped walked. The Sol was rather heavy and it slowed my movement. I shouted in victory when the door finally shut behind me. But I should have known. It is never that easy. Halfway through this room, the wall rippled…and the hand came through it! I began to panic and hastily made my way across the ledges that filled the room. The ominous vibrations emanating from the hand got louder as it closed in on me. I screamed and leapt, missing the next ledge and falling to the floor below, dropping the Sol in the process. I quickly freed myself and shot towards the Sol, ever observant of the hand, which was hovering over the Sol. I froze, watching in slow motion as the hand slammed down on the Sol and took it back to the first room. I then had to do the whole thing over.
 
Ashe 1