The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Third Side of Haruhi Suzumiya ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters from Haruhi Suzumiya, I'm just borrowing them for awhile. I also do not own the other series in this crossover. This is in NO WAY canon, though Haruhi certainly likes to give significant roles to apparently throw away characters.

The Third Side to Haruhi Suzumiya

“Hey, Kyon!” Taniguchi called as the brown haired young man caught up with him, slapping him manfully on the back, “what wierdness have you and Suzumiya's band of crazies gotten into now?”

Kyon sighed as he said, “Just the usual.”

Taniguchi smiled, “Do tell?”

The day passed like many others, with Haruhi Suzumiya pouring inhuman amounts of energy into her interests and Kyon and the others running to keep up. On the sidelines Taniguchi and the others watched, often with bemused interest and a smudge of pity for the SOS Brigade.

“You ready to go?” Kunikida asked, the smaller, light brown haired boy asked as he approached his desk.

“Yeah, it's time I guess,” Taniguchi agreed as the two boys left the classroom, walking out of campus and stopping at a power substation. They touched the metal surface and a door appeared, the two stepping inside.

Lockers lined the walls as the two boys changed clothes, sliding on the strange garments with the ease of long practice. They walked along a well lit hallway, two boys dressed in simple black business suits. Both whipped out matching pairs of black sunglasses and put them on.

“You ready?” Agent T asked as they reached the inner door.

“Always,” Agent K-1 answered.

End

Notes: Yes, I made Taniguchi and Kunikida Men In Black. I read several mini-fics for Haruhi today and I just COULDN'T resist. ^__^ No idea if I'll continue this.