The Outsiders Fan Fiction ❯ T.N.T. ❯ T.N.T. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dally smirked as he walked down the hallway, looking at the guards. Idiots, he thought, how the hell do they think they're helping people.....they're just sitting there watching us. He made sure he gave them a reason to look at him as he left the place that, supposedly, was helping him.

See me ride out of the sunset

On your color TV screen

Out for all that I can get

If you know what I mean

He was at Buck's for the first time since he got out. He laughed out loud at the the thought of this guy in front of him trying to pick up his girl. He wants a fight, he'll get a fight.

Women to the left of me

And women to the right

Ain't got no gun

Ain't got no knife

But don't you start no fight

"I'm better than you'll ever be at pickin’ up girls, don't be jealous, it's a gift.," he smiled at...Julia?...at least he thought that was her name....oh well, it's not like he actually gave a shit. The guy charged at him sounding like an animal. He grinned, finally.....a fight.

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite

T.N.T. and I'll win the fight

T.N.T. I'm a power load

T.N.T. watch me explode

The guy obviously didn't know who he was, and everyone else stared in shock at the guy who though he could take THE Dallas Winston. Dallas was just happy he could finally fight again, it's not something you could do in the cooler. Then you have to stay longer. He let the guy get a couple of hits in, he wanted the fight to last for at least a minute. The hits weren't that hard though. Geez, this guy is a wuss. He stepped toward they guy and punched him in the jaw, and the guy passed out. He looked at the guy, laughed, and walked away.

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean

I'm a wanted man

Public enemy number one

Understand

So lock up your daughter

Lock up your wife

Lock up your back door

And run for your life

The man is back in town

Don't you mess me 'round

I wonder where Silvia is? Now he wanted a fuck.

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite

T.N.T. and I'll win the fight

T.N.T. I'm a power load

T.N.T. watch me explode

T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi

T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi

T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi

T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi

T.N.T. Oi

I'm dynamite (oi, oi)

T.N.T. Oi,

And I'll win the fight,

T.N.T.

I'm a power load

T.N.T.

Watch me explode!