The Twelve Kingdoms Fan Fiction ❯ A few nights of drunkeness ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: If I really owned Twelve kingdoms, there would have been less of the political stuff and more humour and Taiki would have appeared more often, plus there would have been a better explanation of what happened and how he finally got back.
Notes: I posted this at weeks ago, but I posted it here as well so that others can enjoy it.
------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
''Come on, Youko,'' Shouryuu said,' Just one more.''
Youko groaned her face already red. ''But I'll get drunk if I drink anymore.''
''Well,'' Enki said, a mischievous smile on his face,' you've drunk three cups already; one more shouldn't hurt.''
''Alright then.'' Picking up the cup of wine Shouryuu had poured for her, she swallowed before gulping the wine down.
''That wasn't so bad, is it, Youko?''
''Hic.''
Turning to Shouryuu, Enki grinned. ''She's finally drunk. As for Keiki...''
As if on cue, Keiki appeared and noticing Youko slumped at the table, he frowned. Just then, Youko stirred. Noticing Keiki in front of her, she smiled happily like a child who had just received a present and pouring another cup of wine, she held it out to Keiki.
''Drink it.''
''B-But.''
''I'm your master,''Youko bawled, suddenly upset. Enki and Shouryuu grinned at Keiki's discomfort.
Keiki took a deep breath and taking the cup, drank its contents in one gulp. Youko smiled happily, pleased that Keiki had drunk the wine she had poured for him.
''Good boy.''
Shouryuu choked on the wine he was drinking and Enki sniggered.
''Youko...'' Keiki suddenly collapsed.
Enki and Shouryuu looked at each other and nodded. ''It's time to go to Plan B.''
At last, they managed to drag the two to Youko's room. Luckily for them, they didn't encounter any servants. Shouryuu unceremously dumped Keiki and Youko on Youko's bed and started undressing them.
''Err...Shouryuu, isn't that going a bit too far?''
''Well, I'm just dressing them in their nightclothes. And besides,'' Shouryuu grinned, his eyes glinting. ''It'll be interesting to know what they look like under all those clothes.''
The next morning, Keiki stirred. Snuggling against what seemed to be a pillow, he frowned slightly when it moved slightly away from him. Drawing the pillow closer, he rubbed his face against it, breathing in its scent, when he noticed that it was warm.
He reluctantly opened his eyes and gasped when he realised who he was holding in his arms. At that moment, Youko stirred and Keiki watched, horrified as her eyes opened slowly.
''Gyahhh!''
Outside the room, Shouryuu and Enki sniggered and fell over, giggling uncontrollably.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
If anyone feels like reading the rest of the chapters, they can always go to for the rest of them. However, I'll be posting the rest of them over the next few weeks so that those people who are too lazy to go to can read them as well.