Tokyo Babylon Fan Fiction / X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ The Rainbow Bridge ❯ 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Ello! This is tama-chan! This is going to be my first X fan fic! I'm sooooo excited cuz I love X, and Tokyo Babylon. This story is centered on my two faves, Subaru and Seishirou. This chapter begins with the bet from Tokyo Babylon. Timeline wise Subaru and Hokuto are 7, and Seishirou is 16. If you have any ideas or thoughts please leave them for me. Right now my plans are to stay kinda true to the anime/manga but embellish what they didn't explain, and change some stuff. Well hope you enjoy! ^_~

The RainbowBridge

By Tama-chan

"I love cherry blossoms" Subaru Sumeragi said as he twirled around in the shower of cherry blossoms.

"I know you do silly willy! You always have!" his twin sister Hokuto said. Then all the sudden Hokuto got a mischievous look on her face.

" Bet cha' can't catch me Su-chan!" she yelled as she bolted off in a dash.

Subaru tried to catch up to her but couldn't. "Hokuto! Hokuto! Come out now! We have to go home now! It's getting dark! Please Hokuto!" he yelled.

He walked further into the forest of cherry blossom trees, and then he saw an older boy staring at the blossoms falling. The boy had brown hair, and two brown eyes that conveyed nothing but pain. He was dressed in the local high schools smart, blue uniform, which accentuated his medium build.

Subaru was staring at him so much that he didn't realize where he was walking and tripped on a tree stump. This pulled the boy out of his hypnotic stare.

"Oh, are you all right? Are you hurt badly?" the boy asked as he came over and picked Subaru off the ground.

"I'm fine just a little dirty." Subaru said as he slightly blushed. "Can I ask you a question? Why are you staring at the cherry blossoms?"

"Oh, you don't know do you? Can you guess why the cherry blossoms are pink?" the boy asked.

"No. Why?' Subaru questioned.

"There pink because of the corpse beneath every cherry blossom tree. The tree feeds off the blood of the corpse and that's why the petals are pink," the boy responded as he showed Subaru a hand full of blossoms.

"Really?" Subaru said with a scared expression. "There's a corpse under each tree? Why do the trees do that?"

"Oh my, but you do have a gentle soul. Let me make a bet with you......" the boy said.

Then the wind howled in agony as the blossom swirled around Subaru and the boy.

"What? I can't hear you. I can't hear you!" Subaru screamed to no avail.

"Oh, then we've agreed," the boy said as he patted Subaru on the head. He then grabbed both of Subaru's hand and left an imprint upon them....two pentacles.

"Wait. I never heard you! And I don't even know your name" Subaru said.

"That's not important Subaru; you will learn all in time. We will meet again in the future. We have a date with destiny," the boy said with a smile.

"How do you know my name? What do you mean... a date with destiny?" Subaru yelled at him as he slowly walked away and disappeared.

Then Hokuto appeared out of the brush. "Who was that Subaru?" she said.

"I don't know. But I know I'll see him again in the future." Subaru said as the cherry blossoms fell on them.