Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ Reunited-Hidden Reason ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Reunited-Hidden Reason~

“Wow, this place isn’t too shabby!” Ichigo commented, walking around the vicinity of the house, spotting a hot spring in the distance. “...That was nice of Trunks, setting the house by the mountains! I should thank him later.” “*sigh* I really miss the gang, fighting those aliens, it was so fun, even if it was freaky...how can they save the world with no leader? I need to find a way back...” Ichigo watched the sky, as she did just 4 days ago. “The sky is the same...nothing’s different about this place. Well, accept the capsule thingies.”

-The lookout-

“They should be back by now!! What is with those guys?” Yelled Trunks, irritated. Unbeknownst to him, 4 different lights shone in the distance, green, blue, gold, and purple. “Holy shit, there’s more of them...Oh god, what did I do? Am I really such a bad person?” Trunks was not looking forward to this. “...what?” Minto looked around. “What are we doing here?” Asked Retasu, very confused. “Maybe Ichigo’s here. We must find her.” Zakuro stated calmly. “Uh...” Trunks was starting to understand. “You’re looking for Ichigo?” He asked. “Woah, he’s HOT! OW!” Zakuro hit Minto on the head for her impudence. “Forgive her, please.” “Oh I am truly sorry, we must introduce ourselves...I am Retasu Midorikawa (Bridget) this is Minto Aizawa (Corina), Zakuro Fujiwara (Renee) and Purin Fon, or (Kikki).” “I-I’m Trunks Briefs...and I’ll take you to Ichigo....” Said Trunks, flushed at Minto’s comment. Soon enough, they got to Ichigo’s house, the beautiful rose garden around it smelling sweet. “ICHIGO!!” Purin jumped onto Ichigo. “What?? Purin? How the hell...” “So it was true...” Said Zakuro. “G-guys? How’d you get here? Wow...I...” Ichigo was brought to tears. “I thought I’d never see you guys again...” “Ok, we really need to settle this, because I’m lost.” Trunks said, signaling for them to come to capsule corp. He called over Goku, Gohan, Krillen, and everyone else. They all introduced themselves to each other as well. “There must be a reason why you were all sent here, we just need to figure it out. For now, you all just have to live here regularly.” Bulma explained. “But what will happen to OUR world??? We have a planet to save too, y’know!!” Ichigo argued. “There’s that too. Why would you be sent here while Cell attacks our world? It’s the same time frame...and what would help by sending you here? It’s so weird...” Trunks added. “THIS IS SO STUPID! I WANNA GO HOME!!!” Purin whined. “Shut up, Purin. If we were sent here, it was for a certain purpose. All we have to worry about is surviving long enough to find out what it is.” Zakuro said, annoyed by Purin’s constant whining. “You all worry too much. We’ll figure out something. Let’s just let it all play out for now.” Goku reassured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m glad we went shopping, I couldn’t take it anymore. Y’know, wearing the same thing for 4 days.” Ichigo said happily. “Anyway, the ‘Cell games’ start tomorrow, whatever that means. Have you seen the towns? All in havoc and stuff.” “All we have to do is beat him, right? No prob.” Purin assured. “No, it’s not that easy, believe me, I’ve tried and got my ass kicked, thanks to that flame head bastard...” Ichigo still felt a grudge towards Vegeta. It confused the others, who decided to drop it. “Hey, I found a hot spring earlier. Wanna go?” Ichigo suggested. “Sure!!”

“Ah...” Ichigo sighed as she sank into the hot spring, relieved. “Yay! Hotspringhotspringhotspringhotspringhotspringhot- “Shut UP, purin.” Zakuro emphasized her annoyance. “This really does feel great....relieves the stress!” Minto added. “Hey, Ichigo! Where are you guys? We need all of you to meet us...WOOOAAAHHH...” Trunks and Gohan stopped at the sight, blushing madly. “WHAT THE FUCK?? AAAH!!! GET THE HELL OUT, YOU PERVERTED ASSES!!!” Ichigo and the others were also blushing at the situation. “Uh...we’ll come back later!” And with that, they flew away as if death itself were chasing them. “Bastards...” Said Zakuro, a crimson color. “What...? they weren’t doing anything...they were gonna come in the hot spring with us! You guys ruin everything. Don’t you want fun?” Purin was confused. “Oh...Purin, you’ll understand when you’re older, why that’s not a good thing...”

Next chapter: The games begin!

So the tournament finally begins! What madness will ensue? And what the Fuck???!!! Poke’mon???