Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ The Blue Knight and Kish~The truth Pt 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Blue Knight and Kish~ The Truth Pt. 1

“Kish? Blue Night?” Ichigo was baffled to see her two alien friends. Well, friend. Kish wasn’t really...a friend. “Kish! Give me back my sword!” The Blue Knight scolded, snatching the sword. (I’m gonna call him BK.) “He’s coming. We need you, Mews. And...we could use your little friends’ help too.” The Z warriors were even more confused than Ichigo. “He kinda looks like Picollo, except not so green and mean...hey, that rhymed!” Goku said. “Hn.” Picollo grunted.

“He’s sinister!”

“He’s evil!”

“Vile!”

“Disgusting!”

“ Kish...”

“Utterly Ruthless!”

“Ew!”

“KISH...”

“Na st!”

“Yucky!”

“SHUT UP, KISH!!”

Ichigo silenced the ebony-haired alien. “God, you talk too much!!” “You beat Cell so easily...” Gohan stated. “...HEY! Wasn’t I supposed to beat Cell?? It was the season finale!!” “Too bad, kid. Too slow.” BK commented. “Anyway, this guy wants to kill you all, and unless you step up and fight him, well let’s just say you won’t be talking much anymore.” “DID ANYBODY FUCKING HEAR ME?? GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!” Vegeta yelled. “Oh dear...” BK replied as the Chimera vanished. “Shit!!” was Vegeta’s last phrase as he dematerialized. “No! Vegeta!” Goku yelled. “Oh well...he was pissing me off anyway.” Ichigo stated. “Guess we should look for him, huh?” Bulma suggested, uninterested. Her husband was strong anyway. Suddenly, 3 figures appeared behind Kish and BK. “Kish!! Evasive maneuver #12!!” Bk commanded as the foes surprised attacked them. Kish did a 360 spin backwards, as did BK, and they landed over the attack.

All: O-OU

“O-kaaay...” Ichigo stated. “So you are the asses who told them about our leader...” One of the figures said. “You’re the ass!” Ichigo snapped. The 3 were nice-looking for bad guys. The first was a girl who looked Ichigo’s age. She had ice blue hair, and chocolate brown eyes. The second was a boy with red hair, spiky and long down to his back. The third was an older guy, who looked about 25, and he had short black hair. They all were evil, but they looked like normal people. “Ayumi! Kousuke! Gou!” The three announced. The others sweatdropped, but were caught off guard as Ayumi flew over to Ichigo and used a flame attack. It hit Ichigo in the stomach and sent her flying. But Ichigo held her ground and went super saiyan. She was glowing once again, but her power seemed drained. Ichigo whipped out her strawberry bell, and channeled her super saiyan energy into it, making her hair change back to normal. “Rose Ribbon Check!” The blast was immense, bigger than any Kamehameha you’ve ever seen. The others stared in awe. It went for Ayumi, but barely grazed her cheek. “...I MISSED??” The canyon behind them was gone. “Pathetic...” Kousuke commented, seeing as all of Ichigo’s power was gone. He charged for her, when Goku instant-transmitted over there and blocked Kousuke’s attack. He went Super saiyan and Ki blasted Kousuke to the ground. “Damn!” Kousuke yelled. “Kousuke!” Gou deflected Goku’s second attack towards Kousuke, and it blasted back to him. Goku lost his ground and fell. He got back up and grabbed Ichigo, then Trunks entered the picture. “Where’s my dad?” He demanded. “Little boy, go away.” Ayumi replied. “LITTLE boy? You’re younger than me!” “He must be going through a ton of pain by now...” Ayumi mockingly lied. But that was a mistake that Ayu-chan won’t soon forget...

~Meanwhile, at...where Vegeta was taken to :P~

“Ok, where am I??” Vegeta asked no one in particular. That blob animal thingie disappeared and next thing he knew, he was wandering around some forest. It was eerily quiet, and dark to say the least. But just then, a strange figure grabbed Vegeta by the arm, then pulled him into a dark orb... “What the FUCK??!!” It kept pulling him further and further...into the lair of the new evil threat...can the Z warriors and Mews find Vegeta before it’s too late?

Next time: Vegeta’s big adventure~The Truth Pt 2

The second part of the 3-part quest! Vegeta has to get out of that creepy place! But why is Vegeta the one who was kidnaped? It’s time for the Mews to step in! And...OMG, Kish and the Blue Knight fused??