Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Mew?! ❯ Vegeta's big adventure~the truth pt 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta’s Big Adventure~the truth pt 2

A man laid on the cold ground, darkness surrounding his form. With no sight or sound, nothingness drowned him. It would easily drive a normal person insane. But who said Vegeta was normal?

“Great. Just fucking great!” He yelled. “I don’t know where I am, it’s cold and dark...what the hell did I do to deserve this??! Other than kill, maim, ridicule, and torture innocent people?!” (Isn’t that enough??)

Though it was impossible to see, even for a saiyan, Vegeta wandered aimlessly. Then, he came up with an idea. He decided to go super saiyan, and the energy radiating from him shed light on the darkness. “Only I, the smartest being in the universe, could think of such a brilliant plan!” He boasted, even though it only penetrated the area enough to see the ground...but still, Vegeta walked.

The man felt as if he was walking nowhere, like he never left that place. After about 30 minutes, he stopped. Something was definitely wrong. He began to study the rock patterns on the ground...

“I’ve been walking in the same fucking spot for half an hour??” How was that possible? First, a giant blob. Then, a dark forest with a hand grabbing him out of nowhere. Now, a pitch black...wherever he was. Was he even in the same dimension? There is no way I could be walking in place. That isn’t possible! I KNOW that I was walking further! Bad enough I can’t see, but now I can’t figure this out! Kakarot, I feel your pain... Vegeta sighed, and sat down. Ranting wasn’t going to get him out of there. Just then, the ground seemed to break apart a bit...and for the first time since coming here, Vegeta sensed a power other than his own... “Now what??”

~~~~~



“Kamehameha!!” An aqua blue ray of energy was heading for Gou, and it blasted him in the chest which caused him to fly backwards into a tree, breaking it in the process. His shirt ripped, revealing a wounded bare chest. Gohan was panting from the powerful attack, but regained his composure as he dodged Gou’s return attack. Trunks used the flame Kamehameha to attack Ayumi. Unfortunately (Maybe fortunately...) Her hair caught on fire. “NO! MY HAIR!!” Trunks was cracking up on the ground as the girl ran around frantically trying to put it out. She put her head in a nearby pond, and the fire stopped. Her hair was now shoulder-length, instead of her usual knee-length hair. Oh well, could’ve been worse. “My...beautiful...hair...” Oh boy. Somehow...her power really seemed to rise dramatically...Ayumi approached Trunks slowly, her eyes hidden beneath her hair. She held an orb of energy in her hand, and it gradually got bigger. Trunks at this point was curious. He couldn’t think about it for long, because the orb came straight for him. “...!!?” It would surely be painful. Trunks had not expected this from the aquamarine haired girl, he didn’t believe she was that strong. The orb came closer and closer, it seemed as if it was in slow motion...

“Heart arrow!!” An arrow composed of energy struck the orb, bursting it into many small portions of energy. Ayumi was astonished. “Don’t you hurt Trunks!!” Minto yelled. Trunks was also very surprised, yet annoyed. That’s when Ayumi charged for Minto, and the forgotten Kousuke had his eye on Picollo, who seemed uninterested. “Ayumi! Gou! I’m gettin’ bored. Let’s finish them already!” Ayumi stopped her attack, and turned to see her companion. She flew near him, as did Gou, both knowing exactly was Kousuke meant. The three began to glow different colors, and their bodies joined together (woah, that sounds wrong...) becoming one entity. The newly formed person had orange hair and brown eyes. The individual’s hair was spiky and shoulder-length (sound familiar?) Trunks and Minto: O.O “Introducing a new type of team battle-fusion! Thank the data from the fusion of Chimera parasites. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out how to do it.” You could hear Ayumi, Kousuke, and Gou’s voices at the same time. Who’s ever heard of a triple-fusion??? Unfortunately, this isn’t the Buu saga. “Looks like they know...well, it’s now or never, Kish...” BK said while watching the events. Kish and the blue knight came over, and their stance looked like that of the former trio’s...

Gohan was still wondering where Gou ran off to, until he looked over to the accompanying battlefield, and saw the former 5 people over there. NOW picollo was interested. Krillen and Ichigo watched as well, for Ichigo was waiting on a senzu bean, which Goku decided to get. This could get good...but Ichigo wasn’t gonna miss her chance!

~~~~~~~

Vegeta was looking around, panicking, for the source of the attack. Being blind in this case was bad. “So you are Vegeta...” Vegeta was startled by the sudden speech. The oncoming attack were becoming hard to dodge in such darkness. “How do you know my name??” Vegeta’s patience was wearing thin. “Come to the source, if you must find out...” The voice was chilling, and the energy signal gradually decreased. “This is great. I don’t even know what he’s fucking talking about!!!” Vegeta yelled. Now he had to find the “source” or whatever that meant. Can’t this guy just leave him alone? “No one makes a fool out of me!! I will find you!!” Vegeta raised his power level remarkably, but still he could only see but so much. Yet maybe if he followed the decreasing power, then he wouldn’t be so lost. So Vegeta did just that, and there seemed to be a REAL path, instead of walking in place like an idiot. It was as if the villain wanted Vegeta to follow his trail. There, at the end of the trail, was the silhouette of a fortress...and the power level made Vegeta faint. He fell to the floor, and the last thing he thought was There is no way in hell we can beat him! We might as well kill ourselves, because facing them is SUICIDE! Vegeta: @_@ If that guy he just met was strong, imagine the boss!!

~~~~~~

The mews stood up. Zakuro watched in complete and utter awe as she saw the 5 people become 2 people. Kish and BK were now one as well, their hair was dirty blonde, and they had golden yet blue eyes (weird...) Zakuro, Purin, and Retasu transformed into their mew forms, and set out to the battlefield. The weakened Ichigo stood up. This was HER fight, remember? “HERE I COME GUYS!!” She had no energy, yet she jumped into the midst of the battlefield!! “ICHIGO!!!” Trunks and Krillen yelled, both exasperated. Goku got back, and noticed everyone in the field. He saw everyone looking angry, 2 sets of fused aliens, a destroyed canyon, and Ichigo there too. “What did I miss??”

Next chapter: Fusion battle: The mew’s turn! The truth pt 3

The battle between the.....Kish Knight....and..uh...Gou....yumisuke (or something) begins! They might need the mews help (Ichigo gives them no choice) Why’d she have to jump in at such a time?? It’s time for Vegeta to confront the leader, and find out THE TRUTH!! If he ever wakes up, that is.