Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Cruise ❯ Foreshadowing ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Araka: ^.^ Tank you, Shizzy-chan! Your idea is wonderful! Now, onward.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again, folks. We last left everyone on the boat and headin' out to sea. Well…not really…see what I mean? ^_~ *wink*

In a lobby

Araka: Bakhu, why'd ya stop the boat?

Bakhu: Because you 12 weren't the only passengers that weren't about to make it, half of the rest of the people were still in the lobby. ^_^;

Araka: You have had bad timing. ¬_¬

Kyo: So, what made you become the captain?

Bakhu: Um…I thought it would be a good profession to go into. *cough* Nah, the real captain's in the closet *cough* (no one heard Bakhu say that….)

Araka: ^_^ What a surprise, that's good for you, Bakhu.

Bakhu: Thanks, Ara.

Hiei: So…whadda we actually do on this cruise?

Bakhu: ^_^ Well, we will be traveling at sea for today, tonight, tomorrow, and tomorrow night. We will then dock at Cozumel, Rotan Honduras, Belize, and then finally Cancun.

Kurama: Interesting. What are we going to do when we dock?

Bakhu: Sightsee, oh and you can pick out different fun-filled activities on a piece of paper in your rooms.

Araka: Bakhu…O.o;

Bakhu: Yes?

Araka: You sound too professional, are you high again?

Bakhu: No, it was just hammered into my brain by the late *cough* boat instructor.

Araka: Ah.

Bakhu: Now, here are three room keys. Two rooms are beside each other and the other is across. You're on deck 6. *hands the keys*

Kyo: *stares at it* They look like cards…

Bakhu: You slide them in. ^_^ It's convenient, ne?

Araka: Uh-huh, right, let's go before her professional crap sinks into our brains. *hurries off*

The Rest: *follow*

Bakhu: *watches them* *sighs in relief* God, `bout time they're gone. Now, to get myself a cappuccino.

Standing Outside the three rooms

Araka: All right, now there are three rooms and twelve of us. So, four share a room. I'll let Shizzy choose hers first. ^_^;

Shizuka: YAY! Well, lessee. Dare will be Kyo-Kyo, Kish, and Inuyasha. ^.^

Araka: Kay. My turn! Lemme see, Hiei, Yama, and Kai.

Shizuka: What about da rest?

Araka: Kurama will be your group's leader. Kurama, Kaiba, Kenshin, and Yami. Wow, four k's in a row…O_o;

Kurama: Hah hah, very funny. ¬_¬

Araka: All right, I call 13!

Shizuka: I call 12!

Kurama: I guess we're stuck with 14. Across from you two.

Araka: Yep! ^_^ Now, come on guys! Hustle! *goes in*

All of them: *go into their rooms*

Araka's room

Hiei: This place…is…small.

Yama: Like you.

Hiei: Shut up…¬_¬

Kai: DANG! The bathrooms EVEN SMALLER than the room!

Araka: Yeah. Well, I only paid half of it and the captain did the rest. So, it's a little cramped.

Kai: This toilet's weird. When you flush it, it looks like a vortex. OOH SHINEY! *sticks head in*

Araka, Yama, and Hiei: *look at each other*

Kai: *gurgle*

All: KAI! WE'RE COMING! *rush into the bathroom*

Shizuka's Room

Shizuka: It's…nice…

Kish: Cozy…

Inu: Do they have room service? I'm hungry.

Shizuka: Oh stop whining.

Kyo: Ooh! TV! *turns it on*

*They all sit down to watch*

Kyo: *turns to the weather channel*

Shizuka: *GASP* THE WEATHER CHANNEL! 24 HOURS OF ONLY WEATHER! `TIS EVIL!

Kyo: *tries to reach for the remote but can't* Powers…too…strong…am getting weaker….

Kish: The spell…too strong…GAH!

And before ya know it, they're all under the spell of the Weather Channel. They'll be there for a while…

Kurama's Room

Kurama: *looks around* Not bad…

Kenshin: Yeah, though a bit small, it'll do.

Yami: *is in the bathroom* This thing is too small! How am I going to fit all my hair gel in here?

Kaiba: Heh. *smirks* If you only didn't need that much hair gel.

Kurama: What did YOU pack, Kaiba?

Kaiba: Well…*digs in suitcase*

*Big blue light flashes and the blue eyes white dragon appears*

The Boat: *begins to tilt*

Everyone: KAIBA! GET THAT THING OFF!!!!!!!

And after a few hours of sending the saddened blue eyes away, the whole anime group collapses in their rooms and fall asleep.

Araka: *had accidentally fallen near Hiei and it looks like she's in his arms* (*o* Oh my…*drools at the thought* Reminder: Hiei is about my height in this. I don't like him short. >w<)

Bakhu: *is watching from screen in the captain's room* *smirks evilly* KITE!

Kite: *runs in* Yes, Miss Bakhu?

Bakhu: The children have arrived.

Kite: It seems like our plan worked, Master Bakhu.

Bakhu: Yes, yes it did. Remember to try and destroy their vacation the best you can.

Kite: Yes ma'am! *salutes*

Bakhu: DO NOT MOCK ME! BOW!

Kite: Meep. O.o; *bows*

Bakhu: That's better now. *puts hands together* It seems they have accepted my invitation with open arms…Start the boat, Kite.

Kite: But, Miss Bakhu, we never sent…

Bakhu: JUST START THE DARN BOAT!

*gasp* Oh no! Will our Anime Friends realize that they are walking into a trap? How will Bakhu destroy our fellow friend's vacation? Why did the darn authoress not make this very funny? NEXT TIME ON, ANIME CRUISE!

Araka: Hah, hah. ¬_¬ This day's humorous chapter has been replaced with foreshadowing. Fear me. ROAR!