Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction / Tsubasa Chronicle Fan Fiction / D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ To another World ❯ England ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CROSSOVER - ENGLAND


''Moko-chan, where have we landed now?'' Sakura looked around.
''Hmmmm... I know! Inside a house!'' Mokona jumped up and down.
''Hyuu~'' Fai looked upp to the cealing. ''Sugee... It's so high up to the cealing... and so many stairs...''
Suddenly a girl came down one of the stairs. ''Oh, who are you? How did you get in without we noticed?'' The girl had long green hair in two pigtails, dark eyes and a black uniform. She looked at them.
Fai went forward to her ''We're on a prembulation'' he said ''By the way, where are we?'' He looked on her with his only eye and smiled.
''The exorsists headquarters... Who are you?''
''I'm Fai, this is Sakura-chan, Syaoran-kun, Mokona and Kuro-puu.''
''IT'S KUROGANE! NOT KURO-PUU! YOU DAMN MAGE!''
''Hyuu~ Kuro-WanWan's mad!'' The long man laughed when the samurai was hunting him around on the ground-floor.
''And who are you?'' Sakura shyly smiled to the girl who was looking at Fai and Kurogane.
''Li-Linali... Nice to meet you'' she bowed to Sakura and Syaoran.
''Why this damn loud sound!? What are you doing Linal-'' Mokona jumped up in the face of the person that had spoken, so that person fell down the staris.
''What the he- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?'' Someone with long black hair in a pony-tail and a long black uniformcoat sat on the floor.
Mokona placed himself on the speakrs head and pulled of the string that held the hair on place and jumped away. ''You bastard! Give me that!''
''Kanda! Think of what you're saying! We have guests!''
''As if I care'' Kanda looked at Mokona and started to draw his katana ''That white manjuu is giving my hairband back!''
''KANDA!'' Linali grabbed Kanda's hair when he had started to run after Mokona. Kanda fell backwords.
''Aoutch! What the hell are you doing!?'' Kanda stood up. He was furios.
''Are you a girl?'' Fai asked.
''Are you from Japan?'' Kurogane asked.
''Yes. No. IIE! THE OTHER WAY AROUND!'' (A/N: Oh boy, Oh boy. Guess if Kanda was frustrated. He was so mad that he said the wrong stuffs.)
''Hehee! Yuu-chan are'ya angry?'' A boy with red hair and a eyepatch over his right eye and in a long black uniform was sitting on a stairrib ten metres over the ground said.
''Lavi!'' Linali said ''Did you just got home?''
''Yea. We was just goin' to eat somethin'.''
''Lavi! What are you doing? Weren't we going to eat?'' a younger boy with white hair and (A/N: He too) long black uniform went down a stair to the redhaired.
''Great! Moyashi!'' Kanda said a bit mad.
''My name is Allen!'' The whitehaired yelled to Kanda ''Come now Lavi, I'm starving.''
''As if that was something new Allen!'' Lavi laughed ''By the way, who are they?'' Lavi looked at the strangers ''The dark one looks lik ya, Yuu-chan''
''Humf...'' Kanda snorted ''Don't call me by my firstname'' (A/N: It seems like he didn't notice that Lavi said more than Yuu-chan to him?)
''Yuu-chan, Yuu-chan, Yuu-chan! Ya don't listen!'' Lavi jumped down to Kanda.
''LAVIII! THE FOOD!!'' Allen shouted and leaned himself over the banisters.
''Yuu-chan, I said that the DARK ONE LOOKS LIKE YOU!'' Lavi shouted in Kandas ear.
Kanda draws his katana. ''Ikkuso! Mugen!'' Lavi just avoid Mugens edge.
''Take it easy Yuu-chan!'' Lavi grins. ''I know! Yuu-chan, ya hungry!''
''Shut up!''
''This seems familiar...'' Syaoran mumbled quietly to himself.
And in some way they all ended up in the dininghall...

TBC.....

---------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zorba: Kanda really is pissed.

Tezzino: Mokona seems to have really fun when he's pickin on Yuu-chan.

Linali: Where did they come from?

Tezzino: Linali, you get to know that in chapter three.

Linali: Okey, then i'm going there!

Zorba: Hey Hey Hey! What aboute chapter two?

Linali: Ooops....

Zorba: Anyway, it's me and nee-chan that is writing this FanFiction! Isn't it, Nee-chan?

Tezzino: Aiaiai I'm your little butterfly! Green, black and blue, makin' colors in the sky..

Zorba: Yea yea... and your samurai is Kuro-Wan-Wan...

Tezzino: No! Yuu-chan is my samurai!!! Not Kuro-pyon!!!!

Zorba: Sigh... She is hopeless... Hope you don't need to have a twinsister like mine...

Tezzino: Shut up and wright!

Zorba: Bye, see you in next chapter!! (mumbles to Tezzino: aho).