Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Candy ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
This is my get away from Freedom fighters for the moment. I’m bored, and hyper. So be warned, this has no point what so ever! lol. Btw, that’s not candy. *Smiles evilly at the cyniclons*
*Cyniclons back away very afraid of Kougar cat*
Kougar cat: Enjoy!
________________________
Candy

“Hey guys, look what I found!” called Tarb. He, Zardon, and Dren were enjoying the spring weather on the porch of some abandoned house. “What is it now squirt?” called Dren. Tarb was annoyed by Dren’s comment, but continued. “Some kid had taken these strange candies from his dad,” he began. “The kid’s mother took the candies away, and said these candies were for adults only. So I stole them so we could try them.”
“Really?” asked Dren. “Then give some here.”
“None for you,” called Tarb as he kept the bottle close to him.
“Give,” called Dren. He got to his feet so he towered over Tarb. “No,” answered Tarb. He opened the bottle and handed one to Zardon. “If you want more, I’ll give you the other half of the can,” said Tarb happily. “There’s plenty since Dren isn’t getting any.” Tarb looked over his shoulder at the now fuming Dren. “That’s it!” called Dren as he tackled Tarb. “Give ’em here!”
“No!” yelled Tarb in Dren’s face. Dren had Tarb pinned, but Tarb still kept the bottle out of Dren’s reach. Then Tarb spit in to Dren’s eye. “Brat!” yelled Dren.
The cyniclons didn’t notice an old woman pass by. She looked at them for a moment. “Give,” yelled Dren. Tarb still resisted. Oh my, she thought as she hurried her pace past them. How much fonder young men are of each other these days. They should at least go to their room away from that other guy. Unless he’s part of it too…… I hope they realize how much more wonderful it is to have a relationship of the opposite gender rather than the same. With that the old woman continued on; the cyniclons never knowing.
After a ten minute struggle, Dren finally got the bottle from Tarb. He poured a bunch of the candies in his hand. Then he gave the bottle back to Tarb. Tarb pouted as he snatched the bottle from Dren. Dren chugged down the candies in his hand. A strange look came over his face. “Those taste funny,” he said. Zardon ate his one candy Tarb had given him. “He is right,” concluded Zardon. Tarb frowned. He ate one of the candies. “I like them,” he said. Then he finished off the bottle.
One hour later…..
“What where those candies,” cried Dren. He was doubled over in pain. Dren’s whole lower body was flopping about. He, Zardon, and Tarb had been fighting for the use of the bathroom. Problem was, in the end, they all had dirty pants. “I don’t know,” answered Tarb in tears. *rip* “Zardon, that reeks,” called Dren. He was trying to wave the smell from his nose. Tarb was chocking on the air. *RIP* “Oh, you’re really one to talk,” commented Zardon.
“Tarb you little retard,” cried Dren. “If this ever” *rip* “Oh the pain.”
“Oh the smell!” complained Tarb. He now curled himself into a ball. This way he was capable of covering his nose, and not feel so much pain. *RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* “Tarb…” chocked Zardon and Dren.

A week later…
“It’s been so peaceful lately,” commented Bridget. “I wonder what the cyniclons are planning.”
“I don’t know,” answered Corina. Corina took another sip of her tea. “But let’s hope they stay away,” she finished.

At the abandoned house (same day)…
The cyniclons were lying out on the floor. Lucky Zardon had finished two hours after it started. However, the smell had knocked him out. When ever he woke up; the smell would hit his nose, and he was out again. Dren had stopped yesterday, but was in the same situation as Zardon. Finally, Tarb had stopped. The poor cyniclons were taking this moment to be grateful for the end. They knew they had to change and take a bath. They weren’t sure if the smell would ever leave the walls of this house. Oh well, no one lived here. Finally, the silence was broken by Zardon speaking. “Tarb,” he called out of breath.
“Yes,” answered Tarb in the same condition as Zardon.
“Never bring home Earth candies again,” Zardon ordered.
“Never!” answered Tarb. Dren sat up. “We better go,” he said. “Deep blue is probably wondering where we are.” Still tired, and fuzzy minded, the cyniclons left.
“And here is our last house for sale,” called the sales agent. She led her clients into the lovely house.
________________________
Sorry it ended in a cliffy. But you can use your own imaginations for what they find. lol. I loved making this! I can defiantly say I’m no longer bored. For those who didn’t get it, Tarb had brought home laxatives. LOL! I hope you all enjoyed. Review if you want, I don’t care. See you in “Freedom Fighters”
Ja ne (goodbye)