Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Chao Mew Mew ❯ The bizarre miasma cloud ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CHAO MEW MEW
Chapter 1: The bizarre miasma cloud

NOTE: This is a Sonic the Hedgehog/Tokyo Mew Mew crossover. The TMM characters will not appear until chapter 2. So…enjoy.

The story begins at the Sonic Adventure 2 Chao World where Tails, Amy and Cream are arriving at. Suddenly, they appeared through the transporter.

“I can’t wait to give the chao in the Hero Garden this dessert I made them!” exclaimed the enthusiastic Amy.

“I’m sure they’ll enjoy it!” Cream said smiling.

“Don’t you think you think we should stop the Black Market and get some stuff for the chao?” Tails asked, getting in the conversation.

“Well…I guess so.” Amy said.

So the young furries then headed to the portal that leads to the Chao Garden. They walked through it and went down the walkway that leaded them to the Chao Kindergarten building and then they went inside.

“Tails, I have a favor to ask you.” Cream said.

“Yeah, Cream?”

“You remember those chao in the classroom that we never picked up in a whole week?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“Then why don’t you go and pick them up while me and Amy shop inside the Black Market?”

“Well, ok.”

Tails then went inside the Chao Kindergarten. Then the girls went inside the Black Market. Tails then came back later with 4 chao.

“Cream? Amy? Where are you guys?” Tails asked.

Tails then checked everywhere inside the Chao Kindergarten building. He searched the Black Market, the clinic, the principal’s office and the fortune teller’s room but there was no sign of Amy and Cream.

“Hmm…they must’ve gone back to the Chao Lobby.” He thought.

So Tails headed back to the Chao Lobby and found out that the girls weren’t there either. And suddenly he heard a scream.

“That must’ve come from the Hero Garden!” Tails exclaimed.

He then went inside the Hero Garden and saw Amy and Cream.

“Tails, look at this!” Cream exclaimed in fright.

The Hero Garden didn’t look good. Everything looked like a flashing lights that could easily give seizures. And all of the chao were unconscious also.

“Oh my god! This is terrible!” Tails exclaimed, putting down the chao he wa“What could’ve done this?!”

“Hey guys! Look up there!” Amy exclaimed, pointing at the sky.

They all looked up in the sky and saw a purple smoke-like cloud.

“What is that thing?” Cream asked.

Tails gasped and said, “A poisonous miasma cloud!”

“Huh?” Amy said.

“The cloud is responsibe for what’s happening here!” Tails exclaimed. “Its poison is turning the garden upside down!”

“What will we do?” Cream asked. “We gotta get rid of that cloud!”

“Maybe I can help!”

Then, the furries saw a little blue robot flying towards them.

“Oh great! It’s Omochao, the robot of evil!” Tails said.

“Well, I’m the smartest one in my family, you know!” Omochao shouted out. “And I know where you can find a weapon that can get rid of the cloud.”

Tails then grabbed and shouted in his face, “TELL US YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!” Then he let Omochao go.

“Follow me!!!!” Omochao screamed out.

Then Omochao ran out of the Hero Garden. Tails, Cream and Amy followed him out of there also. Then, back in the lobby, Omochao headed to the transporter. The furries finally caught up with him.

“So begins a new adventure…wow.” Tails exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, chao, we’ll save you all!” Cream thought.

To be continued…

Next time on Chao Mew Mew: Five years older, five years younger