Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate and Vanilla ❯ Aden...I'm a Snowfox ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Boy, what an exhausting day.” Sighed a very tired but very happy Bea as she walked in through the front door of her house. It had been a long day at the café but also a good one. Pudding had offered to teach Bea some tricks and to her stunned but delighted surprise, she was almost as nimble on her feet as Pudding was, although not as hyper. And after a few lesson from her new yellow haired friend, she could balance four plates on both her arms, one on her head while serving customers, not only that but she had decided half way through the day to swap her black work shoes for her favorite pair of black roller sneakers so she could serve quicker by shaking around (ya know those sneakers with the small wheel in the heel).
Bea sighed again and dropped her messenger bag next to the door just as her and Aden's dog Dingo came bounding in, barking happily at her. Bea smiled while giving her dog a pat on the head as she walked into the kitchen. To her surprise, her brother was standing in his usual spot by the fridge sipping a coke when she walked in.
“Have a good time at Mike's?” she asked him cheerfully filling Dingo's food bowl and placing it in front of him. Aden chuckled and looked over at her.
“Yeah it was ok. I see you've been having a good time too, what with the maid's out fit?” he asked in an amused voice. Bea blushed slightly once she realized the he was looking at her icy blue Café Mew Mew uniform. Aden laughed at the look on his sister's face.
“I got a job in a café yesterday, hence the uniform.” She giggled. Aden raised one eyebrow.
“And what is that thing floating round your head?”
Bea froze, she had forgotten to hide Sora her fluffy white alien detector. Fast as the speed of sound she snatched Sora out of the air and hid it behind her back putting on an innocent face.
“Nothing, just something I got off the internet.” She laughed sheepishly. Aden blinked and then shrugged, a lock of his floppy white blond hair falling into his face.
If Bea had had the same hair cut and personality standards as Aden had, there would have been almost no way to tell the difference between the two of them. Both of them had the same silver blond hair, deep blue eyes, pale skin and even similar postures. Pretty much the only way any one could have told the difference is that Bea, naturally being female, had a much curvier figure than Aden, plus she had everything else that was compulsory to a girl's form. Aden gave another carefree shrug while walking into the living room just as Bea's phone began to ring with a tune that she had made up herself. She quickly pulled her pale blue flip-up cell out of her pocket and pressed the answer button.
“Hello?”
“Bea, you nee to come to park right now,” Mint's voice said over the phone in a quick tone, “Kish and Tart have let loose two Chimera Anima and Lettuce has been baldly hurt, we need you here ASAP.”
“TART!!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Bea had to take the phone away from her ear for fear of deafness as she heard Pudding's angry screams at Tart from the other line.
“Ok, I'll be right there.” She said fast into the receiver.
“Be quick.”
Bea instantly hung up and dashed out of the room while grabbing her coat from the hallway coat stand.
“Where are you off to all of a sudden?” Bea froze and then slowly turned around. Aden was standing behind her with his arms folded over his chest, looking more like a disapproving father than an over protecting twin brother. Bea smiled sheepishly.
“Out, I'll be back around supper time. See ya.” And before Aden could even open his mouth to retaliate, Bea had shot out of the door and zoomed down the street so fast that she had left skid marks on the path way. Aden stood in the door way for a second; stunned by the way his sister had run off without even telling him where she was going.
Aden didn't like to think of himself as meddling or overprotective, but Bea always told him where she was going if it was past 7 o'clock, unless she was up to no good of course. So without a second thought to the contrary, Aden snatched his denim jacket off the coat rack and dashed after his sister who he guessed was heading to the park by the tracks she had left behind.
 
-
 
“Ribbon…! Zakuro Spear!” yelled Zakuro as she hurled her long purple whip like sword at the huge metallic eagle that was circling her and Ichigo. Lettuce and Mint were on the other side of the park desperately trying to destroy the rather fast and insane kangaroo Chimera Anima that Tart had set loose. Pudding on the other hand, was being dangled upside down by Tart about twenty feet off the ground, kicking and screaming in anger as she continued to kick and punch Tart in the stomach and face as her held her.
“Put me DOWN!!!!!!!!!” she roared in fury as Tart tried in vain to control her squirming.
“Kish!!! Will you just finish them off quickly!!! This monkey girl won't keep still!!!!!!” Tart yelled to Kish who was laughing and taunting Zakuro and Ichigo as his eagle Chimera Anima soared over them, screeching and squawking at their ineffective attacks.
“Ribbon…! Vanilla Ice Frisbee!” all of them heard a familiar voice yell just as a spinning and glowing white disc shot towards Kish and thwacked him hard around the head sending him to the ground with a thud. Everyone had stopped moving and watched as the Frisbee Fan curved back around in the air, and zoomed back to its master; who caught it expertly in one hand and smiled at them all cheekily.
“Mew Bea-onee chan! You came!” laughed Pudding as she continued to struggle against Tart's grip. Bea laughed and sprinted forwards towards them all, her pure white fox ears and tail shining in the evening sun.
“You guys alright?” she asked.
“I think I've sprained my ankle but I'll be ok for now.” Said Lettuce as Zakuro and Ichigo sprinted over to them, both grinning.
“That was awesome Bea!” yelled Ichigo and Bea smiled round at them all.
“Shall we?” she gestured to Tart and Kish who had just recovered himself with her head. The others smirked at her.
“We'll take Kish, you guys try and get Pudding down.” Said Ichigo quickly as she and Bea headed towards where Kish was commanding his Chimera Anima to attack. Bea smiled at Ichigo and she grinned back as the both of them began to gain speed towards the monster. Just as the monster began to swoop low, Bea did a nice little trick involving doing a double somersault in mid jump and landing on the monsters back as it chased Ichigo across the park. Within a second, Bea had reached forwards and covered the huge bird's eyes with her hands.
“Ichigo! Now!” shouted Bea as the huge eagle squawked in anger and tried in vain to desperately throw her off.
“Ribbon…! Strawberry Surprise!” Ichigo yelled as the multiple beams of rainbow colored light struck the monster in the chest, throwing Bea clean off the Anima's back. The fox girl did an impressive back flip and landed a few seconds later perfectly on her feet two meters away from Ichigo.
“Nice trick.” Commented Ichigo happily. Bea smiled, just before she heard Zakuro yell to get their attention. Both of them looked around to see Zakuro and Mint pointing to Kish, who had a boy in his grip with a long knife at his throat. The boy had a terrified look on his face as Kish smirked at them all. Bea's heart sank to her feet, she recognized the boy Kish had taken hostage; it was Aden.
“One more attack on us, Mews, and this boy will be the only one to feel the impact of your weapons.” Laughed Kish. Bea could feel a mixture of fear, dread, but most of all cold hard anger rising up in her as Kish gave another laugh and her brother looked down at them pleadingly with the knife to his throat.
Then, before any one could stop her, Bea shot forwards into the air using her unique Snow Fox speed to fly at Kish who suddenly looked at her in surprise.
“GET YOUR FILTHY MITS OFF MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bea screamed as she planted such a strong punch into Kish's face that he let go of Aden, and was thrown 10 meters away and slammed into a tree, with a stream of blood leaking from his nose.
“Kish!” yelped Tart, letting go of Pudding as both her and Aden hurtled towards the ground below. Pudding, being half monkey easily flipped herself over and landed on her feet, but Aden was sent into deadly free fall.
Mint seemed to be the only one whose brain worked fast enough to act on the moment. She leaped into the air taking flight with her dark blue wings, caught Aden before he hit the ground and then quickly landed again next to Bea who had landed once again, neatly on her feet. Mint gently set Aden down on the pavement as the others rushed over, Bea in the lead.
“Aden! Are you ok?” she asked giving her brother a hug as he sat up slowly. A confused look crossed his face for a second before Bea pulled away. Aden's jaw dropped when he saw her clearly. Only then did it hit her; Bea was still in her Mew form, she had completely forgotten with all the excitement.
“B-Bea…w-what the hell is this?!!! What are you wearing?!!!” he spluttered. Bea smiled sheepishly, and looked at the others who looked from him to her in silent nervousness.
“Ur, um…looks like I have some explaining to do hehehe…Aden?” but Aden had already passed out cold.