Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Heart ❯ Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I really don't own Tokyo Mew Mew, but I own my characters and the story.

~*~~~~~~~~@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal Heart

Chapter 1: Letter

"Strawberry Bell, Version up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Ichigo "another Mew Aquas and victory of TOKYO MEW MEW TEAM….." continued Ichigo

~ In the morning ~

"Ichigo get the mail please!!" yelled Ichigo's Father (AN: If you know the name of Ichigo's mother and father is please tell me. Thanks!) "OK father!" yelled Ichigo

"Bills…..A letter form Sunny!" said Ichigo putting the bills on the table and took the letter in her hand.

~ Flashback ~

"Sunny why do you have go?!!!!!" yelled little Ichigo "Don't worry I promise to came back……being in a new home won't change anything……..so don't get mad, OK?" Said little Sunny "You promised……" said little Ichigo before she can finish well Sunny was gone.

~ End flashback ~

"Ummmmm…. I wonder what he wrote." Thought Ichigo

In the letter…..

Dear Ichigo,

I am coming to Tokyo TODAY. I miss you and aunt told me you have work everyday, good job. I have a surprise for you. Well see you then!!!!!

From,

Your one and only Sunny!

End letter……

Ichigo just stood there and went "WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!"

In outer space……

"Sunny where you going?" asked Kish to Sunny, his roommate "I going to my cousins house and I'm going to destroy Tokyo Mew Mew too." Said Sunny to Kish. Kish smiled and said "Good job and good luck with your cousins and don't forgot you are a more powerful panther, so don't get hurt." "OK bye" said Sunny heading to earth.

To be continued……………

@uthor note ©:

WHAT SUNNY WITH KISH? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE HEROINES AND SUNNY?

I'll put up the next chapter after same reviews. Bye for now- Digigirl