Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Even in Death ❯ Even in Death ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
She sits on the bench, waiting. She knows he’ll come. He always does. They don’t see him, but he’s there
Give me a reason to believe that you’re gone.
I see you’re shadow so I know, they’re all wrong.
She smiles as the wind picks up her braid, which shines in the moonlight. ‘He’ll come,’ she thinks.
Moonlight on soft brown earth it leads me to where you lay,
They took you away from me but now I’m taking you home.
Last time he Brought her a sakura blossom; the time before a smooth stone. ‘I wonder what he’ll bring this time,’ she thinks with a giggle.
I’ll stay forever here with you, my love. The softly spoken words
You gave me, even in death our love goes on.
Her friends worry about her. She pushes them away, wishing she would pry into someone else’s life.
After all, she only needs his company. “You’re my best friend,”she whispers to nothing, thinking of the time he saved her.
Some say I’m crazy for my love, oh my love. But no
Bonds can hold me from your side, oh my love.
She thinks about how they used to play, him whining with every loss, her smile ever-present.
They don’t know you can’t leave me they don’t hear you singing to me.
He always acted childish: It was what made them the perfect pair. He protected her like a big brother and teased her like a little one.
I’ll stay forever here with you, my love. The softly spoken words you gave me
Even in death our love goes on.
Suddenly, the words of her friend come back to her. “He’s dead, and he isn’t coming back.” “No!”
She grabs her ears and falls to the soft, fresh earth. Suddenly she senses him. “Hi, monkey girl,” he says quietly. “Tar-Tar,” she whispers.
And I can’t love you any more than I do. People die, but real love is forever.
Well, Its done. I do not own Tokyo mew mew or evanescence. Oh, how I wish I did. Flame me, I
don’t care.