Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Freedom fighters ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t know if everyone saw it before, so I’m gonna say it now. I don’t own Tokyo Mew Mew. Please R&R after this chapter, or I’m not continuing. Thanks.
Chapter 6
Zoey ran through the city with all her might. Where is it? What is it? The smell chocked Zoey’s senses. Zoey’s instinct told her what ever it was, it wasn’t good. Zoey forced herself to run faster. Where? Where is it? Zoey leaped over a tall building. A light fog was forming in the cool night air. On the roof, Zoey could sense the sent even more. She looked down at the street she was going to jump down on. Sure that it was safe to do so, she jumped down. Then she hit something. Zoey looked down on what she had jumped down on. It was a body. A scared, bloody, dead human.
The fog seemed to lift from the street. Thus it revealed the grave scene. Along the street were almost fifty dead bodies. All horrible mangled. Who would do such a thing? Zoey already knew it had to of been the cyniclons. But the scene had no sent of a predicit, or one of the cyniclons. Then what had caused this. The smell of blood engulfed Zoey. It seemed to be too much. This couldn’t be real. Then far away, Zoey’s fear became worse. Across from her, on the other end of the street, was a very scary version of Zoey. The other Zoey was covered in blood. Ragged clothes; sharp draw claws, and fangs hung around her neck. Very few fangs, but none the less, there were fangs. For some reason Zoey thought the fangs represented something. She’d have to ask that later. Right now she had to confront this… Mew Mew. If that is what one would call this creature. “You there!” she called. The figure didn’t seem to notice Zoey. “To the sky I cry,” called the figure. “Blood will rain, and humans die. War for freedom, war of night. Heroes needed for the fight. Blood shall shed, Blood shall rain. Until one kind remain.” The figure finally noticed Zoey. “And to you, this night, your heart must choose what’s right. Will you follow, or will you lead. Will you let all kinds bleed? War shall rain, till one kind remain.” With that the fire vanished. Zoey was suddenly swept to darkness. She wasn’t alone. Eyes watched her in all directions. The smell of blood and the cries of battle rang out around her. There was a small spark, as light shone on metal. Then a gun fired, and Zoey awoke to the peace of her room.
“What a nightmare,” Zoey sighed. She could still smell blood. Then a shiver went up Zoey’s spine. The smell of blood was no dream. The sent came in through the window Renee had left open for her. The world suddenly felt cold. What if people are in need of help? Zoey wondered. She jumped to her feet. I have to go help, She thought. She grabbed her cell phone in case 911 were needed. Zoey slid open her screen. Then she hopped out the window; into the night.

Corina had awakened like normal. To her, everything was fine. She had breakfast, and headed to the café for her Saturday shift. On the way, she noticed no one was following her. In fact, they were avoiding her. Corina passed a day care on her way to the café. Suddenly, a bunch of stones were being thrown at her. “Get lost,” yelled one of the children.
“Your not welcome here murder,” yelled another. Horrified, the teacher gathered all the children and brought them inside. The teachers glared at Corina like she was going to attack them. If anything, Corina was very much confused. Why had they done that? Soon Corina reached the café. She found that for once, she wasn’t the first to arrive. Renee, Kiki, and Bridget were already sitting together at a table. Well looks like Zoey was late as usual. “Good morning everyone,” greeted Corina.
“What’s good about it?” snapped Renee. Now Corina was really confused. Bridget got up from her seat and brought Corina the morning paper. The headline stuck out in bold.

City Bathed In Blood
Corina read on.
Last night almost two hundred people were attacked. It is said that 83% of the people attacked had been killed. The attacks had occurred through the night as Tokyo sleep soundly. No one has caught these blood thirty villains on camera, and all witnesses were supposable killed. But according to CSI, No human could have done such a thing in one night. Could it be that Tokyo’s heroes the Mew Mews gained a taste for blood?

Corina couldn’t believe what she had just read. People seriously blamed them for this? One question came to mind. “What are Elliot and Wesley doing about this?”
“Elliot has gone to prove our innocence,” answered Renee. “And Wesley…” Kiki, Bridget and Renee suddenly looked sad. “He was one of the people attacked,” finished Bridget.
“Oh my goodness!” exclaimed Corina.
“Don’t worry, he’s alive,” said Kiki. “But he’s in intensive care.”
“Has anyone notified Zoey?” asked Corina. The others shook their heads. “We can’t get a hold of her,” answered Bridget.
“I say we should go find her,” said Kiki. She was obviously trying to distract herself from the current problem. “She’s not home,” responded Mark.
“When did you get here?” asked Kiki.
“Just long enough to hear you suggest looking for Zoey,” answered Mark. “I was at her house. Her parents haven’t seen her since she went to bed last night. Her mom went to get her up this morning, and found only the curtains blowing in the wind of the open window.”
“So Zoey’s missing?” asked Renee. Mark nodded sadly. Renee got to her feet. “We have to find her, something may be wrong,” she said.
“You girls can’t,” said Mark. “The town thinks your murders.”
“All the more reason to go out and find the real culprit,” responded Renee. She was the first to head out the door. Corina followed just to follow Renee’s example. Bridget and Kiki soon left too, so they could stick with their team mates. “Please Zoey,” sighed Mark. “Don’t be hurt, and don’t be the one killing.” With that he turned to the blue knight and followed the Mews.
______________________
Oo, Where or Where could Zoey be? If I get a review, then you’ll find out. If not, then no more story. I hope you enjoyed. And hopefully this isn’t my last chap.
(The following is for those that don't know how to review, I know how it is, I just found out how too myself) There's a button at the bottom of the screen. It says "Review author" in blue letters. It's amoung other options too. Please reveiw!
Ja ne