Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ KishxIchigo ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN TMM SO I'M JUST GONNA STOP SAYING IT AND THIS COUNTS 4 THE WHOLE STORY!!!!!!!!
 
---@.@---
 
Last time…
“Sorry, kitten. But I need your help, I can't do it alone and Taruto isn't much help!” he stated calmly. “I…I want to…”
 
---@.@---
 
“I-I want to… kill… this piece of pie!!!!” he cried when a plate teleported right in front of him.
(JK peoples!! He doesn't want that, I just wanted him to say it cause I wanted him to!!)
“I-I want to… kill… Deep Blue!!!!” Kishu whispered loudly enough so that only Ichigo could hear what he truly said.
Ichigo gasped slightly but remained where she was, to stiff to move. “W-why do you want to kill your “savior”? I don't see how that helps you.” Ichigo whispered in reply, she was worried that Kishu might get hurt in the process…wait a minute! Why would she care if he got hurt? He could rot in hell for all she cares! And yet…
“Please, help me! Deep Blue is not our savior. He claims he is, but truly he is a fake, an obstacle. He doesn't care for us; he only cares to boss us around.” Kishu looked as if he had taken a heavy burden off of his chest. Kishu smiled at her like he regularly does, a cheeky kid's smile, like he had not a care in the world. Ichigo smiled back and nodded her head, as if to say she would help him. He brightened greatly and began to jump up and down, as if she was gonna give some candy. They started to plan about their next move with out even noticing that something or someone was watching them
 
At the café…
They still had not figured out what to do when Ryo instantly remembered something. With out even telling the other, he rushed down into the basement. When the others arrived, they saw him sitting on the computer and typing really fast. Keiichiro walked right up behind him and examined what his friend was doing. When he figured it out he gasped, “Ryo! We don't know if that will work!!! We've never tested it before!!!”
“I don't care!!! We can test it now…on Ichigo.” He replied without talking his eyes from the screen.
The other four girls just stared at the, not really fully grasping what they are talking about. Finally Keiichiro gave up and backed away. He watched his friend put on some goofy goggles and say, “Operation Mew Mew upgrade…Go!!” he pressed a button and a weird light flash through out the room…
 
On the alien base/spaceship thingy…
Right in the middle of their conversation, Ichigo stopped and looked up eerily. She suddenly started to glow and rise up into the green sky
 
---@.@---
 
Tune in next time peoples!!!!