Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ Mew Mew P.I. ❯ A New Type Of Tea-Mint Tea With A Hint Of Poison! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was just an ordinary day at Cafe Mew Mew;Serving plenty of customers plenty of food. "Um, excuse me!" said a girl-about 13 years old. "I would like to buy a mint tea." Ichigo came over and said; "Sure thing! What's your name?" The girl said her name was Otomeza. Ichigo smiled, and went to the kitchen. "ORDER UP!" she said to Akasaka, "Mint tea for Otomeza!" Akasaka came and told Ichigo; "Otomeza? I thought that angel only existes in astrology." Ichigo explained to him that that was the customer's name. "OH! Well, nice name then!" Then he got to work on the mint tea Otomeza wanted. When it was done, Ichigo took it to the girl's table. "Here you go! That would be 500 yen, please." Otomeza gave Ichigo 500 yen, and started to drink the tea.


It was finaly night time, and the mew mews were just beat. They worked to hard that day. "Man, I'm beat!" said Minto. "Me too! Well, at least I broke my plate breaking record! I got 679, and I only broke 563 yesterday!" Purin went and looked at Retasu, whom said that. "Good for you! I wanna have a sleep over! YAY!!!!" Zakuro came and calmed her down. "How about you DON'T have a sleep over?" Purin stopped, and sat down on a chair. "Well, I'm gonna go clean up some tables." Zakuro then said. The others just sat down and talked. While talking, Minto though; 'I can't believe Zakuro actually WANTS to wash tables! I mean-' a scream from Zakuro interupted her thinking. They all rushed to Zakuro. "WHAT'S WRONG!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" The other mew mews were all worried. "I'm fine, but not her!" She pointed to Otomeza. But, she wasn't alive; She was dead, lying on the ground! Next to her was the cup of tea, spilled all over the floor. They couldn't believe their eyes! "Retasu! Call the police! Minto and Purin! Get Ryou and Akasaka! Zakuro! Help me figure out who killed her! QUIKLY!" Everyone rushed to their places.


In an hour, the police finaly came. Ryou and Akasaka stood there, thinking there jobs will end. While the mew mews explained what happened. "She died because there was poison in her mint tea! Me and Zakuro figured that out!" Zakuro said to the police. "Poison, eh? Tell me; Who made this tea?' Ichigo came over to answer that. "Well, our chefs and owners of Cafe Mew Mew-Ryou and Akasaka." The policemen figured they were the two males standing over by table 13. He went over, and said to them; "Looks like we've got the ones who killed Ms. Otomeza. Come with me. You will serve 15 years in jail!" When those words came out, the Mew Mews, Ryou and akasaka were frozen still. "B-but! We didn't! We did-" The police stopped Ryou's complaining, and took him out the door. Purin ran up and tried to stop the police. "I know these dudes! They would NEVER kill anyone!" He sighed. "Little girl, just leave this to us. We have all the proof we need to know they did it." He let out a slight smile. Handcuffs were on Ryou's and Akasaka's armes. They climbed into the car, and left...


It was midnight. The phone rang in Minto's room. "H-hello? Who's calling this late?" "It's me! Ichigo!" Ichigo whispered in the phone. "I'm not convinced. Ryou and Akasaka would NEVER do that. That's why me and the other Mews will start a group-we will call it Mew Mew P.I. The others agreed, and we're going to Tokyo Tower right now. Are you in or out, Minto?" Minto smiled. "I'm in for sure!" She climbed out of her bed, got some clothing on and ran to Tokyo Tower. When she got there, all the Mew Mews were already there. "Okay, so, I gave her some of Akasaka's mint tea. So, that leaves Ryou out for su-" "WAIT!" Retasu interupted. "We can't do this yet at all! We need to go to Cafe Mew Mew, but only Ryou has the key and he's in jail. And besides, the police closed that place off and it will be destroyed in 2 weeks! We can't solve this crime in only 2 weeks! We don't even HAVE ANY experience of being a CSI!" The others turned to face her. Zakuro walked up to Retasu, and said; "Shut up, plate-breaker. We can and we WILL get them out of jail and solve this case, for we are Mew Mew P.I. But, let's get some rest, shall we?" Everyone nodded. Ichigo put her hand in. "Mew Mew P.I.?" she said. The others put there hands in and shouted;"MEW MEW P.I.!!!"

To be continued in chaptor 02 >>