Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ rubys eyes ❯ rubys coming ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ruby eyes

I must say, as many have before me, I do not own Tokyo mew mew. Though it would be great if I did. But so on the story.

Chapter 1

"Pudding! Stop that! Your going to hurt someone." Ichigo yelled. "Lettuce be careful." It was yet another day at work, mint was drinking her afternoon tea, lettuce was as always being clumsy pudding was doing her tricks, Zokuro was scaring away her customers, and as always Ichigo was trying to clean up the mess. "So, Ichigo, how is Masaya?" mint asked. `Just like mint thinks every time I'm alone without masaya he dumped me.' "He's great, where meeting by the lake to clean it." Ichigo thought it was a funny that Malaya's ideal date was cleaning a lake but who was she to complain she got to spend time with her beloved masaya.

"Excuse me," said a girl. She was about 13 or so, she had long red hair, and she wore a dark maroon shirt and blue jeans. "Hi, I'm ruby." Ruby introduced her self to Ichigo.

"Hi I'm Ichigo, these are my friends mint, lettuce, pudding, and Zokuro." As Ichigo said their names she pointed to them in turn. "Welcome to café mew mew. How may I help you."

"I'm looking for the Tokyo mew mews, and I believe you can help me." Ruby said.

In the basement…

"how do you know about us?" Ichigo asked.

" I am from the US. There we have our own secret little experiment people like your selves, but we created most of them to weak and many missions have failed." Ruby had explained to them how she needed their help to destroy the aliens off the US. "Do you feel up to the challenge."

" sounds like fun," ichigo answered for every one.