Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ The Future Of The Mews ❯ New Girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Carole's PVO
 
Starting at a new school and a new life. Why was it so difficult? Well it might be the fact that I'm an orphan. I am 13, I have orange hair and I like to wear my hair in a ponytail. I also have orange eyes so I'm a bit on the weird side. I was born on the 10th of April and I have 2 sisters but I never meet them. The only good thing about school was I got to wear casual clothes. I wore a cream dress, black stockings and cream boots.
 
“Hello girls! I would like to introduce to you 9 new girls.” The teacher told the class. Good! I thought. I wouldn't be the only new girl. The teacher introduced me. “Class, this is Caroline MacWilliam, please tell us a bit about yourself.” “Well,” I started “Can you please call me Carole, my favourite colour is orange and I have buckskin Icelandic pony named Starlight.”
 
Everyone seemed to like me. I found out later about the other girls. They were: Courtney McLeod (Carri), Jessica McKenna (Jessie), Kristina Luby (Kristy), Elizabeth Marshall (Lisa), Veronica Simpson (Ronnie), Samantha Fryer (Sam), Sofia James (Sofie) and Stephanie Bennet (Stevie). We all had 2 things in common: 1. we are all orphans and 2. we all have a pet horse.
 
---------------------------------------Later--------------------- -----
 
At lunch we all agreed to meet at café mew mew. I was already there waiting for the others. Eventually they all came and we went in, then we heard a peppie voice. “Welcome to café mew mew! How can I help y-” at that moment Ichigo dropped her plates. As she ran out of the room we went to sit down. “Keiichiro! Ryou! Get your butts in the basement now!” We heard her yell. Apparently she was sooooooo not happy.
 
Normal PVO
 
Ryou: Girls, Ichigo's right we do have a problem
 
Keiichiro: Girls, those girls out there are the future mews
 
All five girls: What!
 
Zakuro: But how?
 
Ryou: They are mews from birth
 
Keiichiro: We will only know who they belong to when they transform or have a DNA test.
 
Lettuce: You mean you have everyone's DNA on this computer?
 
Mint: Even the aliens?
 
Pudding: Even Tar-Tar?
 
----------------------------------------Back to Carole's PVO-----------------------------------------
 
We were all sitting down and eating ice-cream when a guy with a long brown ponytail approached us. “You girls are orphans, aren't you?” he asked us. Ronnie spoke up “So what if we are?” He asked us next if you wanted to know who our parents are and we said of course! Duh? Who wouldn't?
 
The 9 of us followed him, the other guy and the 5 girls, who I might add, look very nervous.
 
Who did they belong to?