Tokyo Mew Mew Fan Fiction ❯ tokyo mew mew: why do I have this feeling... ❯ Kish?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1: kish!?
 
Ichigo Momomiya rolled out of bed that morning, banging her head on the wall behind her.
“ouch….it hurts…”she mumbled to herself then looked up at her clock which told her she was going to be late for school.
She slipped out of her baby pink pyjamas and pulled her uniform over her head. After tying her red hair into pigtails she ran out of the door shouting “I'm leaving now!” at who ever was there to listen.
 
 
She ran down the road thinking about seeing masaya, her darling boyfriend, distracted she ran headfirst into a pole and pain shot through her head. She fell to the ground her last thought was “I want masaya!” before she went unconscious.
 
Ichigo woke a while after in her bed, searing pain still flowing through her head. A sleeping Kish lay next to her “pervert!” she said louder than she would have cared to. He yawned loudly, flashing the inside of his mouth to Ichigo who now sat, dumbstruck by his side.
“Morning, Kitty.” Kish smirked at her
“Sshhhh… you'll wake my parents!” she spat at him in a whisper.
“No worries my little kitty, I've taken care of that.” He laughed, rage surged through Ichigo's blood.
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!!”
“oh don't worry, they are fine, they are…how should I put this?....having a nap.”
 
Ichigo panicked and jumped up with all her power only to fall back down limply again onto the bed, the breath taken out of her. Kish leaned over to the breathless girl and kissed her full on the lips. Even Ichigo was surprised when she returned the kiss. For what seemed like an age the two lay in each others arms.
 
`What have I done…' Ichigo thought.