Tokyo Underground Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Surviving Daily Life! The Story of Diamond City ❯ Transfer Students ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
For those of you who read my past stories, there is no related plot at all.

Episode 1: Transfer Students
Monday, April 18th, 2005

Hey, what's up? My name's Kiyobi. I'm just your ordinary 16-year old high-school-goer. I live in Diamond City, Japan. It's a great city. The cars beeping in traffic jams, the arcades blaring, and kids yelling as they play their favorite games in the park. It's all good. It was just another ordinary day in school. Say 'sup to my friends and feel awkward being chased by girls. Just another day in the life. Then, a few new people transferred in.
(I'm pretty sure the SP characters have no last names at all... so I'm makin them up.)
Teacher: "Class, we have a couple of new students joining us for the rest of the year. You two can come in now."
That's Mr. Motsuwaraguegira. But we call him Mr. Motsu for short. He's one of the coolest teachers around Diamond High.
So yeah, he says two new people are transferring in. As these two guys came in, something struck my eye right away.
Mr. Motsu: "Um... you know school rules say that you can't dye your hair, right?"
Yeah, these two guys had real unnatural hair colors. One of them had blue hair and kinda wore it like a messy bowl style, while the other one had white hair and liked to keep it straight up like spiky sort of.
'Blue': "These are our natural colors."
Mr. Motsu: "Is that so? Well, all right."
Yeah, nobody believed it at first.
Mr. Motsu: "Class, please welcome Mr. Xyrho Regira and Mr. Hawk Shugo."
Class: "Welcome to Diamond High!"
Xyrho was the guy sporting blue hair, and Hawk had the white. Seriously though, who would name their child Xyrho?
So yeah, Xyrho and Hawk bows down in respect.
Mr. Motsu: "Why don't you two sit right over there?"
Motsu was pointing in my direction. I noticed that there were two seats available, one on each side. These guys seemed cool. So, the two took their seats and we got introduced.
Xyrho: "Hey, what's your name?"
Kiyobi: "Name's Kiyobi. Nice to meet you."
Hawk: "Kiyobi, huh? Cool."
We both low-fived and then went on with the rest of the school day. I was basicaly Xyrho and Hawk's tour guide around campus. I didn't mind that much though, I love helping people out.
So, as another school day comes to an end, we were leaving campus and we were sharing jokes when we ran into another group of new transfers. Literally ran into. Hawk wasn't looking when he ran smack right into this one cute blond-haired girl with glasses, and she was carrying books. Man, don't you just hate that?
Hawk: "Hey! Watch where you're going!"
Girl: "I'm sorry, I'm new here. I didn't know where to go..."
Hawk: "Sheesh... here, let me help you out with those books."
She was rather cute looking. Those glasses really went well with her elegant looks.
Hawk (gathering books): "So, you're new here? Me too!"
Girl: "Really? Cool!"
Hawk: "I didn't get your name."
Girl: "My name is Aurelli. Aurelli Yumeni."
Hawk: "I'm Hawk Shugo. Nice to meet you."
Xyrho: "I'm Xyrho Regira."
Kiyobi: "I'm Kiyobi Kawazaki. Pleasure to meet you."
Aurelli: "Same to all of you."
Kiyobi: "You're new? Think you need help getting around?"
Aurelli: "Why, I'd love that!"
Kiyobi: "All right, find me at room B-3 after first period."
Aurelli: "All right. I got to get to practice, nice meeting all of you, bye!"
Hawk: "What practice?"
Aurelli: "I'm trying out for the archery team."
Xyrho: "Good luck with that!"
Aurelli: "Thanks!"
Did I mention how sweet her smile was?
Aurelli: "Bye!"
Aurelli was walking around the school building towards the sport grounds, and Hawk couldn't stop looking her way.
Hawk: "My god she's beautiful."
Oh yeah, I could tell Hawk was crazy for her. I mean, you can see the hearts bubbling around him! These guys were exchange students, so they needed a home to stay in. They asked me, and I said sure. It's great to have buds around, you know?
So we walked on back to my home, which isn't that far. My family's one of those traditionals, you know, with the whole "take off your shoes" thing and all that. What's cool is that my parents let me break away from tradition and let me have whatever I want in my room. My room was very spacious, it had a TV in one corner with a couch that seats maybe three, and a bookshelf for all my reference needs. I agreed to let Xyrho and Hawk share my room. I had room for two more beds. That's how spacious my room was. All I had to do was rearrange a few things and boom, space for beds!
So we ate, studied a bit and reorientated the two about school functions, and hit the sack. These two are cool friends, but who knew how twisted my life would be after this...

On the next episode of Surviving Daily Life:
Xyrho and Hawk got the hang of the school pretty good. But then the administration did the stupidest thign ever. The cafeteria chef got fired and got replaced with... a guy with a viking hat. What's worse is that the cooking was TERRIBLE! Oh my god you couldn't stand it! Seriously, you'd rather be anorexic than eating his cooking! We need to get our old chef back, and quick! Before we end up developing an eating disorder!
Surviving Daily Life: Episode 2: The Viking Chef; They replaced the old chef for this fart? Oh my god!