Transformers Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Everstin Chronicles ❯ Bad Ass Chicha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Oh, this mister had it coming. So what if he was 10 years my elder. Nobody was going to push me around.

He swung at me again.

"Oops, you missed," I said. I was just getting him angry. Good, anger makes people stupid.

He was warn out and I haven't even touched him.

"What's going on here?!"

"Lt. Leo sir!" Everyone stopped.

"Well?! Is someone gonna answer me.

"Lt. Leo, you really need to do something about this kid you brought in. She's nothing but a little smart ass."

"You called her a Kid," he replied. "That was your first mistake. Listen up crew. Miss Raptor here, is the first freak discovered in over 70 years. She just may be the key to win this damn war."

Freak?

"It's your job to support her to your fullest," he continued. "She will go under severe training. If you think she can kick your ass now, wait until a year...maybe even less than that. She'll have the strength to kill you. I reccomend you stay on her good side. Do I make your self clear?"

"Sir yes sir."

"Good." Then he shot a glare at me. "I'll see you in my office, Miss Raptor."

"Nani?"

"You heard me."

"Yes, sir."

"Just what were you think you doing?!"

"I didn't do anything, but warn him," I said. "He became frustrated and tried to hit me. I dodged. I didn't lay a head on him."

"From now on, you are to be refined in your quarters until I, or someone I send with my authority it to come and get you. I or this person will accompany you in ever step you take. Is that understood?"

"Even to the little girl's room?"

"Is it understood?"

"No, sir," I replied. "I don't see, why I need an escort. If people leave me alone, I don't cause anything."

"You need to learn disicipline for your peers and yourself."

"I'm sorry, but growing up in with an abusive father can have an effect on respect towards others."

"Well, we'll teach you that then. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, return to your quarters. I'll have one of my concubines send you your meal that you missed."

"Yes sir."

I turned around and walked to my room. I would show them all one day. One day, when this war is over, I will have every single one of them begging at feet for mercy. I will become the most feared being on this planet. No, the universe.

And so you will be.

"Nani?" I stopped and jerked around. "Who said that." I shook my head. "Get a hold of yourself, Rip. It's just your head playing with you."

"Finally, a break, but what for?"

"It's a holiday," Leo said. "Just about everyone's leaving to see their family and friends for a few weeks."

My face lit up. "Really? Awesome, I better pack."

"Whoa, hold up."

"Nani?"

"Sorry, Miss Raptor, but you're staying here for the holidays. In fact unless it's a mission you are to stay on the grounds at all costs."

"What do you mean?!" I demanded. "I'm a person to. Don't I get to visit anybody?!"

"It's too much of a risk to let our weapon loose in the outside world."

"Is that what I'm considered?!" I snorted. "A weapon?! You insecure, inhumane beast! Just you wait! One of these days, I will have your puny self so tight in my grasp, you're gonna wish you let me go today." I stomped out. "How dare they!" I ran to my room and cried in my pillow.

I had been cooped up in this place for almost a year! I haven't seen my sister my brother, or even my old friends in so long. Was my birthday soon? When was it? Am I thirteen yet? I wander what Copper is doing now?

Questions and thoughts came running through my head. I haven't been shopping in forever. I wanted a new wardrobe. These uniforms stink! The pants are getting to short too!

"Grrr!" I punched the wall, causing the building to shake. One thing they did pay off here was my training. In 11 months my strength and skills had doubled. I learned an awesome new trick too. I was able to control my "ki" power.

I had asked my teacher what that was. He told me it's the power that every living being had in their bodies. It's like a power the soul creates. He said every living creature had the power to use it. Only, I was special. I was said to be born with it at emense power. With work, I could become stronger than any living being not only on the planet, but in the universe.

I questioned him if I would be stronger than Ice-jins and saiyajins. He laughed. "Stonger?!" he laughed. "You'd be at their very mercy. You'd practically be a god compared to them."

I really didn't know if I believed him him or not. It was cool to think about though. My teacher was just about the only one on this damn base that considered me a person. To everyone else I was just a weapon, a machine, a tool to use at their very whim. Usually, I wouldn't put up with crap like that, but I had no choice. I wanted to stay alive, after all. There was so many things I wanted to do after this war was over. After it's over they have nothing on me.

My door opened. "Oops sorry!"

I turned my head. A girl? She looked my age. Her hair was chin length and her yellow. Her eye was golden. Feline..

"I must have the wrong room," she said. "Can you tell me where room 4578 is."

"This is it," I replied.

"Oh it is, good, that means I have a room mate!." She sat on the other bed in my room.

"Umm, exactly who are you."

"I'm sorry, my name is Jessi Tora," he introduced, holding out my hand.

I took it. "Rip Raptor," I said. "So exactly why are we sharing rooms? And why is a 13 year old yuppy in a military base."

"Well, you see, there was some blood test at my school and they discovered that I was..."

".....A freak," I cut her off.

"Don't be mean," she said. "That's not a nice word to call my kind. I prefer, 'ki' capable, shape shifters, morph capable..."

"Well, get used to freak," I said. "'Cause that's what our kind is called around here."

"Ooooh, no wander we're bunked together," she said. "We're the same kinda people."

"Teh, whatever you say," I snorted, laying back.

"You're a grouch aren't you?"

"Get used to it," I said. "Especially, if you're living with me. What I want to know is, why would they even want another freak on the service when they kami know well, they got me."

"I'm sure just one isn't enough to win this war."

"That's not what told me," I said. "I'm they're secret weapon, their 'hope' they like to call me."

"Maybe, I'm a back up, in case you fail."

I chuckled, standing up. "Fail me? Give me a break. Even if I was, why would you be a back up? You may be freak, but compared to me, you're nothing."

"Well, you're awefully cocky aren't you? What makes you think I'm not stronger than you?"

She stood up to me face to face. "I don't have to think or prove anything. It's just common sense. After all I'm nine months your superior. Plus, those cute little nails and hair cut aren't gonna cut it through basic training."

"At least I look like a girl," she said. "Oh, I've heard about you, Sindel Raptor. Duct taping your boobs down. Please, that's first sign of lesbo if you ask me."

I growled. "I'm warning you, girl," I said. "Don't piss me off. I'm not in the mood today to deal with a smart ass like you. If you know of me, then you'll also know I'm announced the most dangerous person on these grounds. Watch your back."

"Attention ladies!" The announcer over the intercom said. "For those of you not going home this holiday season, your showers are opening in five minutes and closing in an hour from them. Ya'll look ya'll best for us base bound boys."

I snorted at her. "Excuse me, but my shower awaits."

"Yea, when's the last time you had one, a year ago? You stink."

I kept my cool keeping my fists clutched. Today was just not my day.

I've always enjoyed hot showers. They soothed my angered soul. It was nice too, I didn't have all those others in there with me. The good thing about being base bound for the holidays. I toweled up my hair. It had gotten to my shoulder blades sense I've been here. I've been meaning to get a hair cut soon.

That'll little bitch's words bothered me. I did too look like a girl. So what if I taped my breast down! They just got in the way when I trained. I can't have any distractions when I'm in battle. And I was not a lesibian! I had no attractions towards women what so ever. I had no attraction towards males either though. I had no status. I was just there. I was a weapon remember?

I sighed and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I did too look like a girl. I was a cute girl go. I bet when I became a woman I'd be better looking than her. Yea! Maybe I should start working at it. My breasts weren't that big. I was only 13 after all.

"Hmp." I slipped on my sleeping uniform. Yes, even those were strict. I had a chose between a sleevless, t-shirt, or long sleeve shirt. It all depended on the weather. Also I had choice between pants and shorts. It was all a gray in color.

I exited the showers. I didn't tape my boobs down. No better time to start than now. I decided not to go back to my room just yet. Instead I climbed up on the highest building on the base and sat there. I looked off onto the city I once knew. The lights. I could see the mall from here. I could see my house. Copper's house too I could see.

I brought my knees up to my chest. I missed my old life, most of it. I missed being able to be a kid. Here I was nothing but a weapon. They could at least let me do like the other soldiers. I was a prisoner within these walls. I had no life other than the purpose to build up strength and win this war. The sooner the better. The sooner I finish the sooner I can get out of here.

"I knew you'd be up here."

"Master?" I questioned. "Why aren't you out?"

"Heh, I'm too old, M'Lady," he said. "My family is long sense gone."

"Question."

"Hai?"

"Why do you refer to me, as 'M'Lady'?" I questioned. "I'm your student after all."

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his gray hair. "You just remind me of someone I knew. Someone that died along time ago."

"Who was she?" I asked. "A wife? Daughter? Friend? Girlfriend? Mistress?"

"You ask too many questions," he said. "I'm not here to chat, I'm here to give you a lesson. A useful, but easy skill. I fingered now is a better time than ever to learn it."

"What's that?"

He chuckled and then he started to levitate in the air.

"Nani?!"

"That's right, I'm flying," he said. He landed back down. "It's very easy to learn. Now listen...."