Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Silverstorm's First Parodie ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
(Author's note: Ok, when I wrote this fic, I was known as SilverStorm. But, since then, I have changed nicknames. But if I would change the nickname in the fic, it wouldn't work very well. Also, I wrote this when I was writing my Beast Wars fanfics, which got canceled because of technicle dificulties. And about the fact that RT's a bigger idiot then usual, well... I felt like doing that. Anyway, other then that, enjoy! P.S. If any author that I mentioned don't want there name in here, just put it on the review, ok?)
SilverStorm's First Parody

by: AniDragon (p.k.a. SilverStorm)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Hey Big Bot!" Cheetor yelled after Optimus.
"What is it Cheetor?"
"Did you here that noise a couple of seconds ago?"
"No, why?"
Cheetor whispers what he thinks it is into Optimus's ear. Optimus opens his eyes wide as he calls on the communicator. "All maximals! This is a code red emergency! Report to the command room now! I repeat: CODE RED!"
The maximals entered the command room quickly.
"What is it?" Rattrap asked. "Is it the aliens?"
"Is it the preds?" AirRazor asked
"No." Optimus answered. "It's worse. Much, much worse."
"Oh no," Rhinox said, catching on. "Not that! Anything but that!"
"I'm afraid so Rhinox." Optimus sighed. "Everyone... we're in a fanfic."
The maximals all gasped. They look around at each other.
Rattrap gulps. "A... a fanfic? Are you sure?"
"Well," Dinobot said with a snarl, "Who is it?"
Optimus downloaded some things off the computer. He looked it over. "There are a few possibilities. I registered the sounds that Cheetor heard earlier, and this is what I found out. The writer is using word perfect, with many hesitations. I believe that the hesitations are caused by distraction. So I suspect it's someone who watches TV while writing."
"Ok, let's try putting this together," Rhinox said, "The writer uses word perfect, and watches TV while it writes. Any ideas people?"
"I know that SilverStorm uses word perfect! And she loves TV!"
"It better not be her!" Cheetor said panicked, "I heard that she might let the preds win the beast wars!"
"What kind of lunatic is that?!"
"I don't know, that's why I'm hoping it's Kidcat and Mousetrap. They're nice to me!" Cheetor added.
"Kidcat and Mousetrap? They made you fall in love with an air headed robot huntress!"
"Hey, Gemi ain't that bad!"
"Maybe it's Madjackal," Rhinox suggested.
"Does she use word perfect?"
"No clue."
"Maybe it's someone new," Rattrap suggested, "'Cause we didn't see any new characters appearing yet."
"Great, (snarl) a new nut bag."
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A NUT BAG CHOPER-FACE?!?!?
"AAAHHH!!!" Rattrap yelled, "Uh... I mean... what was that?"
"I'm guessing the fanfic writer."
BINGO CHEE-CHEE.
"Oh, well who is this?"
SILVERSTORM OF COURSE.
"Ahh!" Rattrap yelled, hiding under the table. "It IS a nut bag!"
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT WRITING FANFICS? YOU GET TO CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS.
With this Rattrap came out from under the table, seemingly not under his own control. A piece of tape appeared on top of his mouth. Another piece of tape strapped him to the wall.
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT. NOW RATTRAP WON'T BUG ME.
"So why are you talking to us? Fanfic writers usually don't talk to the characters."
I FELT LIKE IT. SO DINO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?
"(Snarl) Get off my back you stupid nut bag."
WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME THAT?
"Because you are! You might let the preds win the beast wars!"
NO, NO, NO, NO. NOT ALL THE PREDS. THE ORIGINAL PREDS ARE ALL GONNA DIE. ONLY LIGHTSTRIKE IS GONNA BE LEFT. ALTHOUGH I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET THE ALIENS TO KILL HER... OR NOT... OH WELL, I'M NOT GONNA SPOIL EVERYTHING. TA-TA!
The maximals waited until they heard no more typing then they relaxed.
"Good, (snarl) the nut bag is gone."
I HEARD THAT.

THE END