Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Chapter 21: Race for Life: PART ONE ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21: Race for Life: PART ONE

By KellyQ

"This is not good." T-ai said looking at the screen.

"Are you still playing "Sherlock Homes"? You've been playing for hours! You don't care do you? I can see that!" Rena said angrily.

The holographic girl didn't say anything as her expression changed to slight anger. Why was Rena being so snotty toward her? She saved her life, she owe me! Just then the computer made a beeping sound causing the two to look up including the Spychangers.

"I may have something!" T-ai said pressing some buttons on the keyboard.

"Good news I hope." Ironhide said walking up.

"Good and bad."

"Good and bad? What do you mean? R.E.V. isn't going to die is he?"

"Calm down, Ironhide," T-ai said still keeping her eyes on the screen, "the only thing that can be of any help to R.E.V. right now is Anti-matter formula ..."

"Anti-matter ...?"

"The computer says that it's rear energy that's located in ...

**********

"New York."

"Hmm. Scourge, you and the other Decepticons stay here and try to find more energy ...."

"But, sir, shouldn't we come with you to back you up? If the Autobots find there they'll think you are up to something ..."

Both leaders looked at each other. Megatron turned transformed into a jet saying that they all needed to follow him as he took off. Scourge looked at his creator with a cold penetrating gaze. He then transformed and followed the leader toward the big apple.

********

Wedge blinked several times when T-ai said that they need to have a link to New York.

"Sure. But why the big apple?"

"R.E.V. is deathly ill," Ironhide walking to the screen, "and the antidote is in New York ..."

"That's awful ..."

"Can you start right away?" Rena asked.

"Sure thing Ma'am."

"All right. Let's go! We haven't got a moment to lose!" She said as the screen when blank.

"What about R.E.V.? We can't just leave him here ..."

"He'll be fine, Ironhide. I won't let anything happen." T-ai assured, "but you guys better get going before his condition gets worse."

"Yea but ..."

"She said its fine," Mirage said feeling a sense of jealousy that his boyfriend has been focused on R.E.V. and not him for the last couple of days.

"Come guys," Rena said walking to the door, "the more we stand the more we have lese of saving R.E.V."

They all nodded their heads following her out when they came across the Autobot brothers and Optimus.

"Where are you guys going and how's R.E.V.?" Optimus asked.

"Going to New York to get the antidote." Rena informed

"T-ai informed me and I told all the Autobots to keep their com-links open just in case you guys need help." The leader insured.

"Thanks ..."

"It's too bad that I can't come with ya," Sideburn said dimly.

"Don't worry I'll be right back," Rena said cupping his face with her slender hands and kissing him tenderly.

"We better get going." Crosswides said after clearing his throat.

******************

"Wow! I'm impressed." Rena said amused seeing the craftsmanship of the Build Team.

"Uh ... thanks." Wedge said as a triangle appeared on the side of his roof his chibi side of him appeared as he was scratching the back of his head. .

Hightower and Grimlock sighed as drop of sweat came down the side of their roofs. Heavy Load sighed too but an angry sigh. Who was this chick ... to still his crush's spark. Wedge was his and his only.

"We made it," Wedge informed, "and under thirty minuets."

"Yes and we thank you for the help. All right! Let's move out!"

With that the Spychangers went threw the portal and where off the save their comrade.

Sorry that his chapter is short ... I'll try to make the next chapter longe