Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Fear at High Speed ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bots of my Dreams

Chapter 12: Fear at High Speed

By KellyQ

Why is that truck been following me? I got to shake it off! Sideburn picked up his speed when he saw a helicopter coming toward him. He tried to stop but he was going to fast that it caused him to transform and somersault and land on his chest. Once he looked up he saw that it was all the Decepticons. Mega-octane was the one to grab him from behind holding his arms back.

**************

T-ai hooked two wires to Rena's chest as she turned toward the computer and started to type commands as she moaned in pain. T-ai bit her lip; hang on Rena ... I'm almost finished, she thought when the other screen flickered and R.E.V.'s face appeared on, bust was behind him, he face covered with dirt.

"Optimus! The Decepticons have Sideburn!"

"What about the other Spychagers?"

"They're trying to follow them ..."

"Understood! Where are you located?" Optimus asked walking up.

"Sector K-12."

"Affirmative! X-Brawn, Prowl, and I will meet up with you!"

"Understood! R.E.V. out!"

************

It didn't take long before Optimus and the two Autobot Brothers where there. The leader transformed and asked what happened. Should I tell him? But I shouldn't. Optimus has much more to worry than have to worry about me.

"R.E.V., are you okay?"

"Yea ... I was driving along to clear my thoughts about a few things when I saw the Decepticons taking off with Sideburn. I called the others .... I tried to help him .... bye the time the others came it was too late to so they went on ahead."

"Come on! We have no time to waist! We need to start to look for him!" Optimus says transforming back into a fire truck.

R.E.V. transformed back into a yellow sports car and followed his comrades. They didn't get very fare though when they saw W.A.R.S. driving up top speed.

"W.A.R.S., do the others know where the Decepticons holding Sideburn?"

"Yes! But we better hurry!"

The red Spychagers made a sharp U turn and they all picked up their speed.

*****************

T-ai removed the wires from Rena's chest floated over the computer and started to type. I hope Optimus is okay ... but I shouldn't worry about him right now. I have to make sure that Rena pulls threw. She continued to type when the door opened and Koji walked in.

"Where is everyone?"

"Went to find Sideburn ...."

"Is everything all right?" Koji asked walking up.

" .... I don't know," T-ai answered looking down at the control panel, " I just got this feeling that something bad is going to happen."

"Try not to worry, T-ai," he said putting his hand on her shoulder, "you know that Optimus will make everything okay."

"Your right. Thanks, Koji." She said with a small smile.

The young boy smiled back turned and was about to walk out when he turned and looked into her eyes.

"I got you to smile at least."

They both looked at each other not even realizing that Rena was watching the whole thing. Koji's such a sweet kid, the female Autobot thought, and I would've told Optimus where Megatron is but it's no use now .... he probably moved to another location. She watched as Koji walked out.

"Koji likes you ..."

"Huh? Oh, Rena .... good, you're awake."

"Yea, but why do you guys keep saving me?"

"We care about you," T-ai sighed, " and yes I know that Koji likes me ..."

"Do you like him?"

"Of course I do ...."

Rena's smile faded when she noticed that base was empty and she started to become worried.

"Where is everyone?"

"Everything's just fine," T-ai lied as she gently pushed the Autobot down seeing Rena's optic sensors narrow.

"Don't lie to me," she said in a deep voice, "I know that something's wrong ...."

" ---- the others are trying to save Sideburn from the Decepticons."

"No .... Megatron might hurt him!"

"Rena, no! You are in no condition to go out there!"

"But they'll hurt him .... Sideburn!"

**************

" ..... Sideburn!"

The young Autobot brother optic sensors widen when he heard her voice over the chuckles of the Decepticons.

"That's right! You should be scared!" Said Ro-Tor.

"Megatron has big plans for you ...." Scourge said from behind.

Sideburn turned his head slightly as the Decepticons leader came closer. The young Autobot started feel fear ... real fear. What where these creeps planning? It wasn't long before he felt pain threw his back. His vision started to blur as he hard a familiar laughter rang in his ears before passing out.

**********

"Your plan better work, Scourge," Megatron said putting the head-phone over his ears.

"With you at the helm what could go wrong?"

They could hear voices and the screen started flicker and screen came clear. Megatron cleared his throat ready to say anything as they could see all the Autobot's including Ultra Magnus.

"Are you all right, Sidebur?"

"I'm fine."

"You gave us quite a scare," Said X-Brawn, "and good news ....."

***********

"Rena is awake!"

"That's great!" He said getting up. "Can see her?"

"Not now. We have our runs to or did you forget and no speeding," Prowl warned, "or I'll give you another speeding ticket!"

"I won't." Sideburn said innocently watching the two of his brother's leave.

The young Autobot brother turned with an evil grin on his face as he transformed and drove off. There's something not right here, Optimus thought, Sidebur never forgets his runs .... but if he say's that he's okay .... I'll have to take his word for it.

********************

The hallway was empty as Sideburn crept along the wall and into Rena's room to see that she wasn't on her bed. He turned and was about to run out when he stopped for one moment then walked as calmly as he could. Once outside he transformed to look for Rena.

"Looking for someone?" Said a voice after one moment latter.

Sideburn transformed as the car did too and that's when Rena got a feeling that something was not right thus she couldn't ignore it.

"Sideburn, are you all right?"

"I'm just fine ....." He said inching closer to her.

That's when it really started to feel all wrong. Now why would she feel that way about Sideburn right now? None of this didn't make any sence to her.

"What," he asked as she backed away, "what's the matter Rena? You don't trust me?"

"I'm sorry for disturbing you ...."

Rena turned when he grabbed onto her wrist quite hard.

"What's the matter," Said Megatron's voice coming from Sideburn, "don't you trust me?"

Her optic sensors grew wide as all the Decepticons walked up. No! Sideburn is not of them ... he just can't! She thought when a figure caught her optic sensors from up above. She looked up and noticed another figure. Magnus?

"Arm Cannon!"

The other figure howled in pain. Sideburn started to whole in pain too as he covered his ears. Rena turned asking what was wrong but he kept on screaming.

"Twin Dragon Breath!"

Before Rena knew it Scourge and Mega-octane grabbed her shouting that they got what they came for. No! The female Autobot struggled as they started to drag her away.

"Sideburn! Sideburn, help me!"

Magnus turned to see that the Decepticons where getting away. He immodestly started to run toward their direction when Megatron came swooping down and kicked him down.

"She's mine now, Magnus!" Megatron laughed as he landed right in front of him.

But his laughter didn't last very long when he was hit by cold water on his face and chest. He jumped into the air coughing up water to that it was Optimus.

"You're too late! Rena is mine now and she would make a great Decepticon ..."

"No!! Optimus, we need to combine!"

"Say no more." His brother said with pleasure in his voice.

*********************

"You won't get away with this!" Rena hissed as Scourge and Mega-octane tied her up.

"Struggle all you want, my dear but it won't save you." Scourge said moving his hand away from her chin.

"Sorry to disappoint you but she's taken."

They all looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Right in front of their optic sensors the two tree's that Rena was tied to where Mirage and Ironhide. The rest of the objects that where around them changed into Autobots. Rena looked around as a drop of sweat came down the side of her forehead. Okay ... and just who are these ... they are Autobots ... they have the symbol ...

"You!" Scourge hissed staring at Hotshot, "forget about reprogramming I'll tare you in half! Combine!"

"Sir!"

As they all transformed to combine Hotshot stepped up and whispered for Mirage and Ironhide to get her to safety as the others distracted them long enough time for them to get away. By that point Rena was untied as they turned and started to run. Scourge growled transformed and started drive for them top seed.

"Hurry! He's gaining on us!"

"I'll run you all down!"

"Not if I can help it!"

It was Hotshot driving full speed in Scourge and

KA-BOOM!!!!

*************

"What the ..."

Omega Prime, the Autobot brothers, and Megatron turned their heads to see smoke from the dissents. Megatron looked back at Omega Prime and laughed.

"People love to go out in a bang don't they? Especially Autobots! Now it's your turn!" The leader said lunging for the Autobot.

He was ready for Megatron to come closer and kicked him down with is leg. The Predacon leader landed on the pavement really hard on his wing. Omega Prime looked down at him shaking in pain, he was ready to call out his attack when ...

"Optimus ...." came a satiety voice from his com-link.

"Are you guys all right?"

"Negative ...."

"I'm on my way! X-Brawn, Prowl, get Sideburn back to base!"

"Yes sir!"

****************

Optimus and his brother came racing up as fast as their legs could carry them. The leader didn't like the vibes he got when they arrived.

"What happened? Where's Hotshot?"

R.E.V. was the first to move.

" .... caught in the explosion ..."

TO BE CONTINED .....

Man! How are the Spychagers going to go on and what about Scourge? Is he dead? Find out ....