Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Stop Pretending: part one ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bot's of my Dreams

Chapter Fourteen: Stop Pretending: part one

By KellyQ

Sideburn's optic sensors widen in horror after he was told what happened to Hotshot. At least Scourge is dead .... but the Spychangers .... they must be in a world of hurt ... and they must hate Rena and I ....

"Try not to worry about it ... I'm not trying to worry either ... it is my fault that ..."

"Don't even say that, Sweetheart .... it's no more my fault than it is yours."

"I know .... it's just can't help but think that the Spychangers are mad at me ...."

"I highly doubt that ... even if they are ... I'm sure they'll forgive you."

I hope your right Sidebur, I hope your right.

******************

"Everyone!! I found him!" Ironhide shouted waving his arms franticly in a stopping motion.

They all came racing up and gasped in horror at the sight they saw. Hotshot was covered with dirt, burnt marks and gashes all over his body.

"We better get him in right away or he'll never make it! Magnus, I need you to help carry him."

With no comments from the other bot he transformed as Optimus lifted his comrade up and laid him down and they where off to the nearest Global-space-bridge.

*************

"Now can we pounce on the Spychangers?" Amerhide asked.

"Until Scourge is on his feet .... we are staying put, you got that?"

"Yes sir!"

Mega-octane is acting really weird lately toward Scourge, just like Sky Byte is to Megatron .... I don't think anyone knows what's going around here, Armorhide thought. He was right about that though; Everyone didn't know what was going on with this whole mission. Things where just fine until Rena came along and that's when things went hey-wire around all the teams .... well sort of. Sky Byte was acting weird even before that little witch came along.

*************************

"Look you guys .... I said I'm sorry .... what more do you want?"

"Having your sucrose tightened ...." W.A.R.S. mumbled

"Look, it's not Sweetheart's fault that Megatron is after her!"

"I didn't say that it was," Said W.A.R.S. again, "Hotshot was part of the team that was like glue -----"

"W.A.R.S., calm down --- I know that you're upset about Hotshot ...." Said Crosswides putting his hand on his shoulder.

"We all are," Said Optimus (who was in battle mode), "that's why I'm placing you in charge .... it will give you a chance to think about other things."

"Fine what ever ...."

With no other words he walked out followed by Crosswides and soon the others followed.

*****************

"I don't understand why you are acting this way? I know that you and Hotshot where good friends ...."

"You don't know the half of it ...."

The others blinked for one moment in confusion wondering what he meant not knowing a secret bond has happened and not telling anyone ... not even Optimus or Ironhide who is just as crushed as W.A.R.S. when Hotshot didn't make it. Could it be, Ironhide thought as realization struck him, that W.A.R.S. had feelings for Hotshot? The young Spychanger walked up and asked if he could talk.

"Just transform and roll out!"

They all did as they where told, man, W.A.R.S. must be taking this the hardest, you would think that he would be the least one to be bent out of shape, R.E.V. thought as they came out of the Global-space-bridge back to the site to find more clues to the wear a bouts of Scourge.

"W.A.R.S., can I ask you a question," Ironhide asked after they split up into teams.

"Oh, is that's the reason why you wanted to team up with me instead of being with Mirage!"

"Geez! First Mirage, then R.E.V., now you .... where you all pretending about it being okay with Mirage and I?"

"Like I said .... you wouldn't understand ...."

"What wouldn't I understand .... all I know is that my friend has feeling and it's okay to have these feelings .... when I realized my feeling for Mirage something told me that they where right. So I say that you had feeling for Hotshot ... do you not?"

That's done it; the red Spychanger looked at Ironhide and said 'leave me alone' transformed and drove off. The others run up and asked what happened.

"Oh ... I said something to upset him ...."

"You guys keep searching. I'll go talk to W.A.R.S. ....."

Crosswides transformed and drove off leaving a trail of dust behind to find his friend. I never seen W.A.R.S. like this ... I hope that he's okay and this might be my chance to tell him how I feel ... he finally caught up with W.A.R.S. who was sitting on a log near a broken cliff edge.

"What do you want?"

"To ... talk ...."

"That I'm over reacting right?"

"No .... it's okay to feel sad ..."

"How do you know how I feel?"

"W.A.R.S., listen to me," Crosswides said putting his hands on his shoulders looking dead into his optic sensors, "I don't think Hotshot would wanted it this way .... he would've wanted you to be happy and go on .... not moan and mope."

"What do you know," W.A.R.S. yelled pulling away.

"There's no reason to get upset! I'm trying to help you!"

"I don't need it --- especially coming from someone like you! Just leave me alone!"

"Fine! We never wanted you as the leader anyways!"

"Good! I hated all of you!"

W.A.R.S. turned transformed and drove off leaving a trail of gas fumes behind causing Crosswides to cough. The others came running up asking what happened.

"What have I done?"

"Huh?"

"W.A.R.S., I didn't mean it! Please ... come back!"

It was to late though, W.A.R.S. was gone; to far for him to hear what going to be said.

TO BE CONTINUED ....