Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Power ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

The Ultimate Power

 

Disclaimer:
I don't own the Transformers. I don't even own any of the toys, though I've considered selling my soul for a Soundwave and a Ravage.
 

Megatron stared at the cubes of energon, rendered temporarily speechless. There were hundreds of them. He slowly shifted his gaze from the beautiful pinkish rainbow glitter of the cubes to the tiny rectangle of matter in his hand. An identical object had just been used to make all of the energon surrounding him.

When Soundwave had proposed his hypothesis about the Earth substance, Megatron had been convinced that there was some sort of glitch in his spymaster's logic circuits. Nevertheless, he had agreed to a test.

The Decepticon leader managed to tear his gaze away from the object and rested it on his third-in-command. “Soundwave, call in the others.”

“Yes, Lord Megatron,” he intoned, preparing to comply.

Several minutes later, the rest of the Decepticons entered, led by a grumbling and ranting Starscream. His ravings cut off abruptly as he stared at the energon cubes in utter astonishment.

“H-how?” the air commander stuttered, wondering if maybe his optics were on the fritz. “Where did this all come from?”

Megatron held the tiny orangey brick aloft, displaying it for all to see. “Behold, Starscream! The power of cheese!”