Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: The Onslaugt ❯ Death ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Transformers: The onslaught

Prologue: Death

By Space Ghost ( It's a fic, ok, we all know I don't own the Transformers)

Much has happened within the past five years since the Armada era began. Rad and Alexis started dating, having been brought together by an emotional bond that was finally awakened when one of their closest friends, Carlos, had been murdered by the decepticon Cyclonus when trying to wrestle a mini-con away from his hands. This human casualty had sparked what was to be the most intense battle of the Armada era. Optimus Prime ordered Rad and Alexis to leave the Autobots forever, as this would be the final battle, Optimus was determined to put an end to the Decepticons, and this time, for good. The battle that would unfold was nothing less that apocalyptic. For the first time, Optimus was fighting with his anger, rather than reason. Eventually, the Decepticons tried to retreat after sustaining heavy damage, but it wouldn't be happening this time, because each time a Decepticon would try to escape, he would be blasted by an Autobot, which would knock the teleportation signal out of alignment, making their escape impossible. The only Decepticon that managed to get away was Cyclonus. And Optimus shouted, " This ends NOW Megatron!", and lunged at the Decepticon overlord, knocking him to the ground, punching his face furiously. The war would eventually end with the victory of the Autobots. All the bodies of the Decepticons were completely destroyed, except of course for Cyclonus, who had escaped. But that was not the end just yet. For when the battle was finally done, the Autobots repaired themselves, and decided that it was time to go home. So they boarded their ship, set their course and headed for Cybertron. Unfortunately, there was a malfunction with the ship's defenses and when a meteor shower breached the hull, a small meteor cracked the cooling systems on the ship, releasing an icy cold gas that froze the Autobots' intelligence chips, rendering them lifeless. With no one to steer the ship or change it's course, the Autobot ship was heading on a crash course to Cybertron!