Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers: United Wars ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Transformers United Wars

-Epilogue-

Disclaimer: I do not, and repeat this again, do not own the entire Transformers series at all, so all of you lawyers can get off of my case about it, OK?!

"The year is 2105, and the struggle between both the Autobots, with their allies, the Maximals, and the Decepticon, and their own allies, the Predicons, in an endless struggle over control of the entire universe's future fate continues on with no question about it. Then on December 31st2105, something catastrophic began, which change the lives of the transformers and the human race forever.A massive wave of an unknown energy emerges out of nowhere and smacksthe planet known as Cybertron off of its course, sending it straight towards earth.Within less than four hours, Cybertron had emerged into the Earth's solar system. Then, unimaginable had occurredas a blazing and blinding flash of light had appeared right in betweenthe two planets, also completely coveringthemas well from anyone view as well."

"Then at the stroke of midnight marking the beginning of the year 2106, the bright light had final subsided and died, but what used to be two planets now only stood oneplanet in their place. This new planet was actually like the planet Earth, but it had become part non-organic (Metal form) as well, henceforth, `Cyber Earth'was created. Now, as for the inhabitants of both former planets, well the human had survived,but as for the transformers, anew change had come upon themrapidly, thus the arrival the `Unibots', which the Autobots and the Maximals have beenunifyinglytransformed into. And the `Muticons', which the Decepticons and the Predicons have mutated into during the creation of Cyber Earth."

"So ever since that day of Cyber Earth's birth, a totally brand new kind war had also emerge over the fate of the universe along with complete control over Cyber Earth as well, a United War. Not only is it the Unibots versus the Muticons, but the human race had chosen as to side with Unibots, forming the United Alliance, or with the Muticons, hencecreating the Muticon Empire. Now with two groups fighting over what the original Transformers had first started of doing, be prepared, because the UnitedWars have just begun."

-Maximo, Unibot Warriorof Neo New York subdivision

+ Well this beginning may be short, but just wait till the first episode/chapter of the United Wars comes in, but what request before I place it in. What I want is at least six comments, no flames allow, before I put in the first episode in, so I'll be watch out for that. +

+Starheart+