Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Mutt... Tri-Yasha ❯ Miroku the Love Monk ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok you are reading Anime Mutt…Inuyasha and Trigun=Tri-Yasha. Thought you might want to know what the heck you were reading…LOL well let's let the story begin!

Starring:

Slash (that's me)

Vash

Meryl

Millie

Sheshomoru

Inuyasha

Miroku

Koga

Shippo

OK! HI!!! I am Slash! I am room mates with Meryl Millie and Vash. Vash and I have been having something going on between us and I don't know what it is…o well. Umm…well I guess I have to tell you about the story. Okay well it all started when…

The night before Vash and I had kissed and were feeling really strange about it. We didn't know if we were technically in a relationship.

"I'm going to take a nap Vash, please don't leave and I will make you some lunch right after I wake up" I said. Vash nodded and he went to his room, but about ten minutes after I had fallen asleep I guess he left. I wake up and since I just moved in with them and I had no idea where anything was. AND HE LEFT ME THERE ALL ALONE!!! What an idiot! Well I ran out of the house and whistled for a cab. I told the driver to take me to Wcdonalds to see if Vash was there eating. I walk in there nevously because I didn't know if it would be rude to just walk in there. When I got in there I see Vash in the back being FLOODED by girls! I mean WHAT THE HELL!!?? I could here him talking to them.

"Hey are you available" one of the girls asked. I mean can you say GRRRR!!??

"Why yes, yes I am!" he said as if he were enjoying himself. That pushed my big red button, and you know what I did? I took someone's soda and dumped it on his head."AHH!! Which one of you did that? I WISH TO MARRY YOU!" Vash screamed.

"Well you can forget that VASH!" I screamed back at him, "You are an unconsiderate person! How could you do this to me…I thought you were going to wait for me!" I ran to a table by the door crying, and the girls were still all around Vash. I sat down and I was furious, but all of a sudden someone walked into the restaurant. It was a really cute monk, but it didn't stop me from crying. I was sobbing when I heard a voice ask:

"Are you okay?"

"I guess...I mean…I don't know what I am feeling." I replied still sobbing. He sat down next to me and patted my head. I felt a little awkward and then asked "Do you think I'm a dog or something?" He laughed while I giggled.

"Well, I see you are a teeny bit happier. What's your name?" he asked me

"My name is Slash, but shouldn't I be asking you what your name is?" I replied giggling some more. He just smiled, and then he hugged me. I started to blush.

"Opps, sorry bout that. My name is Miroku, I like your name." He said as I blushed some more, "Would you like me to walk you home?"

"That would be really nice!" I said as loud as I could so everyone looked at me including Vash. The two of us walked out of there, me leaning on his shoulder, and his arm around me. I felt loved for once, but Vash did take care of me. O WELL! Look what he did to me. Okay so as we walked outside I tripped on a stone and would have fallen if Miroku hadn't caught me. I had still twisted my ankle, so I had minor soreness, but he put me on his back and ran to where I told him to go. As soon as we got to the house it started to rain.

"I should leave now…goodbye." He waved.

"Wait…it's raining so why don't you just stay here…" I paused and then said blushing, "until the rain goes away." We both smiled, and then I heard pounding on the door. I ran and opened it, it was Meryl and Millie. They were both dragging two people by the ear, but they didn't exactly look like people when they got in. Then Millie took out a suitcase and pulled out a cute little…FOX!? It had a human body but had a tail.

"We found these three causing trouble!" Millie said

"What are they? Is this a Halloween joke because October city is about five miles down the road." I said, and then I turned around to see Miroku shaking his head in disbelief.

"What were you doing with HIM!?" The one in red said. I was confused.

"Yea Slash what were you doing with him?" Meryl asked Slyly.

"HOLD ON!!!!!! Who are all of these people???? Who knows who??? I AM UTTERLY CONFUSED DAMN IT!" I screamed.

"Let me answer some of you questions…" the little fox said, "Ahem…the one with the dog ears is Inuyasha, I am Shippo, and the other demon over there is Koga. Oh and I see you have already met Miroku."

"Miroku…WAIT!!!...DID YOU JUST SAY DEMONS????" I screamed some more. Miroku nodded and I hugged him. He was shocked but was blushing, too, " I have always wanted to meet a demon! No one ever believed me when I said there were demons out there." Meryl and Millie pulled me away from Miroku and took me towards the demons. I poked Inuyasha's ears and scratched them. I fiddled with them some more when he stopped me.

"You can stop now." He said irritated, but after that I poked Koga's tail and he didn't seem to mind that much. I picked up Shippo and rocked him as if he were a baby. As I walked up to Miroku I looked for any traces of animal parts.

"What's wrong with you? Are you a demon or what?" I asked

**************************************************************** ******** *************************************************************************** ********************************************************************</ div>

OK! Review if you want to hear more. O and also don't forget to put in what you thought of it! Well, BYE-CHU!