Trigun Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts of Simular minds ❯ Pologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wind: ELLO!

Le: -_- Shut up moron.

Wind: NO! ><

Le: just do the bloody disclaimer!!

Wind: NO! K-CHAN WILL DO IT!

Knives: No.

Wind: Please? I'll let you go spider killing tonight. I'll even lend you a flame thrower.

Knives: (looks at FT with sparkly eyes) Ok. Wind does not own Trigun or Naruto. The spiders that made them and the companies that bought the American rights to them do. (grabs a FT) NOW OFF TO KILL THE SPIDERS!

Vash: KNIVES! NO~~~~~!!

@@@

Why?

Is that too hard of a question to answer? To know why I must live like this? No one knowing the real me?

All they see is a foolish clown. The smile I weir to hide my sorrow. To keep others from taking advantage of my loneliness and pain. They call me an idiot, buffoon, moron, loser. But they don't see the real me.

They only know this role I play, not the actor under the paint. Not even the ones closest to friends I have. I think far more then they know, or care to know. But why?

Why do they look at me with such hate and fear? Their glares and words and hateful actions all toward what they think I am and who they think I am but never knowing who I really am. Don't they see that they are pushing me towards what they fear I am? With each scar they drive me towards being that monster they imagine me to be.

I watch them go around their lives, with their families and loved ones. And I will admit I am jealous of them. They have everything that I can never fully have and most don't even see how lucky they are. I can't understand how so many can not see that they are rich even if they don't even have a dime on them just by being loved.

I want to cast off this false smile but find that I can't because I don't want them to see the real me. I could never stand for them to reject what I truly am. So I continue this parade. But someday, I will be my true self one day.

%%

I watch him. I can't help it. There is just something different about him. He does his best to make people except him even though they all hate him. I can't see how they can treat him like this. He is the kindest person I have ever seen.

He is quick to help anyone, even those who want him dead. He does not hurt anything unless he is forced to because some one close to him is threatened, which was myself on a few occasions. So much kindness to any that need it and when he's happy it's contagious. He would even take a blow for someone he doesn't even know.

Most of the time he seems to innocent to even understands that they hate him but then I see that momentary gap in his façade. And catch a glimpse of the pain hidden behind that fake smile.

I hate that smile. I feel like every time I see it a piece of what is left of my soul withers in sorrow. It shocking that no one else can see how hollow it is, that it is a mask to hide the truth of his thoughts and feelings. I much prefer the rare true smiles that can brighten the very darkest nights.

So I'll watch other the idiot till I get to see what is hidden under that false person that everyone has come to know. He is the one person I can truly trust. My one and only best friend.

@@@@

YES! There it is. What did ya think? Could ya tell who they are? You'll get a cookie if you can guess, though it is obvious that the first is Vash and Naruto. Poor little funny, angsty guys. Ya just wanna glomp em and make them feel better. I'm thinking of continuing this into an actual story if I feel like it and get enough reviews. K, PLEASE REVIEW AND MAKE ME HAPPY!!