Trigun Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ D/Chick and County One-Shots ❯ Trigun Spiff ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trigun Spiff

-A commentary by D/Chick and County (Or basically I rant about Trigun while County tries to keep me sane ^^;)-

D/Chick: (Slides intellectual-looking glasses on with a small *ahem*) Hello, fellow Anime Fans…(swoops down so that her face is directly in the camera) I have some serious advice for you: Go out, buy every episode of Trigun that you can lay your hands on, and slave yourself to your Television. Trigun may appear to be a shoot-em-up, good-guy bad-guy show, but the more you watch, the more you see why fans rave over it. It shows you the hidden sides to a criminal's reasons, the other half that makes them human. You see the dear adoration and loyalty of love and friendship that grows between the characters. (Scoots glasses up her nose and crosses her arms) And, you find out why the sixty-billion double dollar man, Vash the Stampede, never kills a soul. You see Vash, the selfless saint…Vash, the comical fiend…Vash, the deadly-serious ace gunman. Trigun reveals the different facets of human morals, human opinions, human emotions…

County: (Gapes at D/Chick as she takes off her glasses and tosses them away) Holy crap she can actually be serious

D/Chick: (Blushes and scratches head) Plus, it has lotsa gorgeous and unbelievably sexy men!! (Starts counting on fingers) You got Vash, of course, and the ever-so-lovely Wolfwood, and you can't forget the evil sexy men Legato and Knives…(Squeals) There's so many!! I can't choose!! No, I can't resist!!!

County: (Facefaults)

D/Chick: (Jumps up and down) And you gotta love the part where Vash takes it all off!! (Eyes turn into two hearts) Whatta hard-body!!

County: (Jumps up) You RUINED it!! You little female PERVERT!! You disgust me… (Walks away, mumbling)

D/Chick: (Puts hands on hips) You only see from the back, you silly!! Ooh, and did I mention that Vash has a nice, tight butt?! I can't take it!! (Squeals some more)

County: -_- Girls, they're worse than men…

D/Chick: (Is suddenly next to County with a cute look on her face, making small circles with her finger on his chest) Ooh, but YOU are no real man, County Boy…Now Vash, that is a real man, right there…all those manly scars, his signs of true bravery!! He's a lover AND a fighter!! (Eyes get all big and shiny while clasping hands together)

County: (Shuts his eyes with a disgusted look) Yeah, having pieces of metal fused to your chest is SO sexy, let me tell you…

D/Chick: (Ignores County and stands up to do the Vash peace-sign) Love. And. PEACE!! Love. And. PEACE!! (Starts laughing insanely like Vash) Ooh, but my true love is Wolfwood…Whatta whoop-ass priest!!

County: (eyebrow twitches) Is it legal to put "whoop-ass" and "priest" in the same sentence?!

D/Chick: (Closes eyes together romantically as hearts start to flutter about her) Oh, a man of the cloth, a man of the gun!! He can save me from vicious criminals AND from Hell!! (Points finger right in County's face) Beat THAT, candy ass!!

County: (Sighs hopelessly) You really do make me sick, D/Chick, you really do…

D/Chick: (Sitting cross-legged on the floor giggling uncontrollably while drooling at pictures of hott Trigun men laid out before her)

County: (Starts dragging D/Chick away) Really, REALLY sick…

D/Chick: (Yelling from off in the distance, trying to claw out of County's hold) And you gotta love the kick-ass opening sequence!! Vash and Wolfwood are the sexiest men ever to live!!!………….

-El Fin-

D/Chick: (^^;) Boy, was that interesting…Guess what I'm going to propose to Wolfwood this afternoon!! See, like the ring I picked out?!?!

County: (-_-) One, you're thirteen years old, and Wolfwood is a lot older than that. Two, You live in reality, AND WOLFWOOD DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!!

D/Chick: (sniff) That's harsh, County…(Brightens up and disregards his comment) Join me and County next time for another interesting One-Shot!!

County: And note that the One-Shots aren't only for Trigun…there's lotsa different kinds that she makes ^^;

D/Chick: Yup!! And, err, this is the second official One-Shot of mine (The first is a FF8 one called "Irvine's a Dumbass"), but I have more on the way…go and check out my two Escaflowne fanfics, "Young Luv" and "Your Daily Dose of Painful Reality", if you get bored…I'm planning on writing a Pilot Candidate "Soap Opera", and maybe even a Trigun fanfic…hehehe much fun…and please, if you find ne-other work by me in the future, (You'll know `cuz it'll say "Blah Blah Blah" by Dryad Chick) plz read it!! And review!! Much obliged!! (Runs off clutching Zell plushy)

County: (-_-) Are you DONE yet?! Jeez…well folks, I guess until the unfortunate next time, if there is one…

D/Chick: (Appears out of nowhere) You BETCHA there's gonna be a next-time!! (Disappears again)

County: ( 0_0 ) How does she do that…? (Walks away mumbling…)

-EL Fin ^^;-