Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Just Like A Pill ❯ Just Like A Pill ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I no own trigun ::sniff-sniff:: or the song "Just like a pill"

Just Like A Pill

Meryl tried to get out of her bed but she was too weak. She instantly fell to the floor. Usually strong arms would catch her. They hadn't for the past 3 months. Silent sobs racked her body at the memory of his soft smile, his blond hair. She took too much for granted. Now he was gone. She remembered thinking that chasing the legendary outlaw would be fun. It wasn't now.

~I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me
I think I took too much
I'm crying here, what have you done?
I thought it would be fun~

She remembered seeing his face was like life support for her when she had been hurt. Now there was a great shortage of that support. It was only found when looking at old pictures. But whenever she did that an aching itch came over her heart knowing that he was probably dead, or would just never come back to her.


~I can't stay on your life support, there's a
shortage in the switch,
I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
itch~
I said I tried to call the nurse again but she's
being a little bitch~

She tried to call for her friends help but it was of no use. She wouldn't have answered anyway because she had left early that morning for work.

~I think I'll get outta here, where I can
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears~

She wanted to leave her personal hell-hold and go back to her family. She could still remember everything. Running through the lush green pastures in the middle of no where. Where she could forget all of her fears and cares about the world. Maybe even watch the clear skies with him.

~And I swear you're just like a pill
Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
ill
You keep makin' me ill~

That thought poisoned her heart. Pain flooded her body with fresh emotions. She was dieing without him. Little by little, she was becoming ill. She would die.

~I haven't moved from the spot where you left me
This must be a bad trip
All of the other pills, they were different
Maybe I should get some help~

She stood where she once had on the porch the day he left. She could remember all of the other men she had loved but he was different. She needed help to forget him, yet she didn't want to forget him.

~ I said I tried to call the nurse again but she's
being a little bitch~

More attempts to call for help as pain controlled her body. No answers. She could feel her life slipping away from her. Her knees no longer held her as she fell to the ground. Her eyes closing as the last waves of pain made there way over her body. She could see her old home.


~I think I'll get outta here, where I can
Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears~

She could see the skies, the pastures, and him. Her eyes watered as he smiled and walked over to her. His hand wiped away a single tear that rolled down her face.

"I've been waiting for you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

So do u like???? I am soooooooooooo proud of it. ::Grins:: please review! Flame if u want! Anything!!!!!