Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Midvalley's Serenade ❯ Dominique ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Gung-ho Gun

And so I was recruited into an organization known as the Gung-Ho Guns. We are soldiers of fortune in the pay of a very special being, one Knives Million, as close to a god as anything I've ever seen on this planet. I have seen the power, breadth and control of his mind in action and felt humbled by it. I do my best with the small part I play to accomplish whatever tasks I am set by him and Legato. Silvia and I have killed for them so many times. But I still play Silvia for me and find a way to make music with whatever half-way decent band I can find. Legato allows it as long as it doesn't interfere with my assignments. It hasn't so far. And so time passed.

It was amazing just how quickly the time passed. Was I only seventeen when I put my horn into the service of Knives? Some five years later, I was now one of the professional hitmen asked to instruct students at Evergreen's Academy. I was curious to see Chapel Junior again or was he going by Wolfwood now I wondered. But my timing was off. I learned that he had entered a seminary and was studying for the priesthood. With what he had experienced of sex so far, perhaps celibacy was the attraction, but then again maybe he was just following in the Evergreen's footsteps.

I was curious to see what became of Mazarov. So, I asked Dominique the Cyclops, who like me was a guest instructor, if she had heard anything about him.

"Why would anyone even ask after that piece of garbage?"

I grinned. "In hopes that something rotten happened to him, why else, Dominique?"

"You're really not so bad, Midvalley. For a man."

"Coming from you that's like saying you think I'm kind of cute and if you think I'm kind of cute, how come Caine rated a kiss at that graduation dance and I didn't. Is Caine your kind of man?"

Dominique put on a superior smile and cocked an eyebrow. "And where did you get the idea that Caine was a man? Did you think that only a man could shoot a beer bottle from three iles away?"

"Caine's a woman? I'm sorry I sound so surprised. Maybe I should have guessed, knowing your preferences."

"Don't presume to judge me, Midvalley. You really don't know me or my preferences all that well. But it pleases me to answer your question about Mazarov and his gang. Someone actually shot off their cocks and balls. I am not making this up. I was jealous that I hadn't thought of doing it myself. The best part of the story is that the news got leaked to Eagle magazine and someone got hold of emergency room photos and the pictures of the Dick-less, Ball-less Gang was featured. One of the magazine artists air-brushed a bustier on Mazarov. I can't believe you missed that issue. It came out about a month after you graduated. Whoever pulled that job off was a genius!"

"God, how did I miss that?" I said with a broad grin on my face. "I was apprenticed to Leonof at the time and he liked to pull the strings."

"Yeah, but from the way you're smiling, I bet you know who did it."

"No, not really."

"Well, keep your little secret then, Midvalley , if you can, but I warn you, I mean to pry it out of you."

"If you want to pry, I'm jamming with the band at the White Cat Saloon. Drop by around 8 tonight and I'll buy you a drink. The first set starts around 8:30. You just might like it, but it really starts hopping at 10."

"Well, thanks for the offer. If I'm in the mood later, I just might take you up on it."

"Silvia could put you in the mood, if you'd let her."

"You flirting with me, Hornfreak?"

"Stranger things have happened….."

She smiled mysteriously and then vanished.

I sat for awhile thinking about Chapel. I grinned when I thought about how he paid back Mazarov. Pain and humiliation in equal measure. I wondered how he was. Would he be 17 or 18 now? The priesthood-celibacy-a life without sex. It was hard for me, Midvalley the Hornfreak, to imagine.

I have never lacked for sex partners. I suppose I have to chalk a lot of that up to Silvia. There's something about a saxophone player that brings out the groupie in an otherwise normal person. It wouldn't surprise me if the saxophiles in the audience lined up tonight after the last set or during the breaks, trying to arrange a rendezvous, scribbling down addresses and mash notes. It happens to me almost every time I play and I often pick a bed partner from the group, but I found Dominique's challenging personality attractive and wondered what she was like in bed and if I could seduce her . I'm not really picky about whether a sex partner is male or female. Sometimes I think if I ever met a tomas with an intelligent face I might be tempted to pull an all-nighter , but I haven't met one yet. Still, that carapace is mysterious. And speaking of mysterious, was Caine really a woman? I wondered what she looked like behind the mask. If Caine was a woman, it would explain a lot, or was Dominique just messing with my mind again?

Dominique didn't show up at the White Cat until the last set was half-way over. I saw her come in and move to a table in the back of the saloon. After the song we were playing was over, I signaled to the barmaid and sent her over to Dominique's table, told her to put whatever she ordered on my tab.

And I asked the band to play a few different numbers than planned. Something seductive.

So we played a smoky rendition of "Lip Service", quite a few couples on the dance floor were acting this one out enjoying prolonged kisses as they moved slowly across the room. I tried to gauge if the music had any effect on Dominique, but she seemed cool, maybe a little bored. I thought about playing "Cocksure" next but thought that might have been waving a red flag and opted instead for "Moonbreeze", a moody piece with an unusual rhythm and a sax solo that lets me show off my chops. She applauded at the end of it and looked less bored anyway. For a finale, I picked "Silvia's Tune" knowing full well the last time she had heard me play it.

The band and I were tight, hot and in the groove on this one and the dancers knew it. Silvia's glissandos and growls ran the gamut from pure to pure raunch and most of the couples' seemed glued together from waist to thigh as they moved to the sinuous flow of the music. I lost myself in playing and only realized we were done when the audience broke into applause and wolf whistles. I opened my eyes and saw Dominique with an amused smile on her lips. She was clapping along with the crowd. She was looking at me in a new way. Nice work, Silvia!

She came with me to my apartment. I didn't really expect that from her. I had the feeling with that she was the kind who wanted to call the shots in a relationship. I no sooner closed the door than her hand was on my crotch and her tongue was in my mouth. She seemed to be in an awful hurry. Why was that?

I managed to detach my mouth and crotch and asked her in a calm relaxed tone, "Dominique, is there someplace else you have to be in the next few hours?"

"No," she said, a little uncertainly.

"Good," I said with smile. "I want to get to know you better. You seem a little tense."

"Mmm," she said in reply.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, slicked my hair back, tied a towel around my waist and went back to the living room, she had taken off her coat and was looking through my music collection.

"Anything special you were looking for?" I asked.

"You were really good tonight, Midvalley. I don't know the name of that last song you played but I'd like to hear it again."

"Silvia's Tune."

"Silvia? Isn't that what you call your saxophone?

"Uh-huh."

"Did you write that song?" she asked me.

"Uh-huh," I responded and brought out the album-"Hornfreak Gold", slid the disk from the jacket and slipped it onto the player, set the volume and the music began.

I moved up slowly behind her, clasped my arms around her and pulled her into me and she didn't resist.

"What will you let yourself feel with me?" I whispered into her ear. My hands moved slowly and cupped the curves of her breasts through her clothes. "Can you let go? Lose control? What will you let yourself be with me?"

She turned in my embrace and offered me her lips. I took them tenderly with mine as if they were wounded and needed extra loving care. I thought that about her while I was kissing her. That is the truth of Dominique, that she feels wounded with the blinded eye. She wears a tough persona, but inside---oh, Dominique. I took her by the hand and walked with her to the bedroom.

She sighed softly.

I slipped the suede vest from her shoulders and let it fall on a chair. Slowly, button by button, I unfastened the silky shirt she wore. I unclasped the hooks of her bra, and shirt and bra joined the vest on the chair and when we were naked, I invited her to lie down. I sat beside her looking her over, searching for a feature that would ignite a strong erotic response in me.

She was a beauty, even with the patch on her eye with the satin fall of her dark hair, and tawny skin , but I was looking for something more extraordinary than mere beauty. Dominique lay with her hand held almost protectively over her left breast. The posture caught my attention. I took that hand in mine and pressed it down onto the bed above her head and examined the skin she had been hiding. There was a puckered asterisk of a scar on the curve of her breast just a finger's length above her left nipple. I was captivated.

"Bullet hole?"

"Mmm," she said, "Just missed the lung."

With my head so close to the pointed nub of her breast, I took the opportunity to kiss it as I had her lips. Her nipple hardened. I softened it with the moist tip of my tongue and then teased some more with my lips. Dominique lay with her eyes closed and simply breathed. I continued the play of tongue and lips probing the nipple deeper with my tongue and then rolling the nub gently but firmly between my dry lips. My actions drew a deep moan out of Dominique. I smiled at the sound. And so I kept my mouth on her breast and teased and sucked and played it as if it were Silvia's reed. I was just getting warmed up.

I was beginning to understand the complexity of the mouthpiece I had chosen. The topography and borders of this piece of flesh, the aureole and the small bump of erectile tissue at its center. For the moment, this was a world that I wanted to explore and understand. It was amazingly responsive to the touch of my mouth, the actions of my tongue and my lips, just like Silvia. I took my time, all the time I needed, to stroke and tongue and kiss and lap and suck and circle and nip and rub.

Dominique began to gasp and wail and moan and sigh, just like Silvia.

"Stop, stop it you're driving me crazy! No, no, no! Don't ever stop. Ah, just like that."

Harder and deeper I probed that breast with my questing tongue, she arched it up to me, begging me not to stop, as if I ever would before my song was done.

She began to writhe, her legs clamped tightly together, her pelvis jerking with small movements. My entire focus was on that left nipple, tonguing tasting feeling teasing that nubbin of taupe flesh that hardened and softened as I kissed it wet and rubbed it dry with my lips, then teased it again, never stopping, and Dominique's moans grew more insistent. She rolled her hips from side to side. "Fuck me, Midvalley," she moaned.

"You really want me to stop this," I asked with a slow smile as my lips left her breast.

No, don't stop," she whispered and I went back to that breast and suckled her nipple with my tongue, relishing its warmth and texture. Then I started to fuck her nipple with my hardened tongue and probed deep into the aureole while her she panted and shivered. Her sighs of pleasure and wanting aroused me. With my cock engorged, my breath came sharp and deep.

"Fuck me, Midvalley," she said again and she shifted her hips to let me enter. My cock slid into the slick hot silk of her cunt and it felt so good I gasped with pleasure and started to thrust in her. She opened her legs wide and clasped them around my back, threw her neck back and groaned with pleasure from each thrust.

I moved faster and faster in her, the friction of the coupling so hot and wet, Dominique was losing control, almost at the edge and then over. Her body shook as her orgasms started and when she came and came again, I felt her cunt expand and contract around my cock, milking me. All out of control, I shuddered, gasped and trembled with the intensity of my own hard, hot spasms as I came in her.

I stayed inside her while my sweat dried, my breath calmed, and my heartbeat slowed and I looked at her with a satisfied smile.

When I pulled out, she turned over on her side, leaned on one elbow and grinned at me "So, do you know any other songs, Midvalley?"

"One or two."

I grinned back, leaned over and whispered, "So what's Caine like in bed?"

"Well, she's really shy and detached, but her ability to concentrate is phenomenal."

"That's a pretty good trait in a bed partner," I said with a chuckle.

She blushed crimson and snorted with laughter. "I'll say! Concentration is good. But I'm lying here realizing that I just had sex with the only other half-way normal Gung-Ho Gun. I thought the academy was bad enough, but the new kids at the academy-Hoppered and E. G. Mine, and Grey? They make Caine look normal.

"Speaking of normal, you were at the academy for a couple of years after I left. Whatever happened to Chapel Junior? I heard he was going to be a priest. When did that happen?"

"He quit the academy when he was 15. He got sick that year. He was in the hospital for a couple of weeks. Next thing I knew he was moving out, going to a seminary near December to study for the priesthood. As far as I know he's still there. I think they spend 5 or 6 years in preparation. He quit just when he was starting to get interesting."

"Did you like him?"

"To tell you the truth I was a little bit jealous. You know how you'd be minding your business and then suddenly, the hair on your neck stands up and Legato's voice is in your head. That used to freak me out so bad. I never saw that happen to Chapel. I used to wonder if Legato couldn't read him."

"Is that why you didn't enter the quick draw competition the year I graduated?"

"What?"

"Because you couldn't use your demon's eye on him?"

"Hey, that's for me to know. Why didn't you compete?"

"I didn't want to get paint all over my suit. But at least I'm honest enough to admit it."

"What if you could have used Silvia?"

"Silvia and me, in a real contest? I truly think that Silvia would have the edge, but tell me more about Caine. Is she pretty?"

"God, you're pushy. You tell me who shot up Mazarov."

I just grinned again.

"You know. I just know you know!"

"So make your move, Dominique. Try and make me give it up."

She rolled onto me, slipped her tongue into my mouth and put her hand on my crotch, but this time she didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry at all.

To be continued